4. 171
  5. 172
  6. 173
  7. 174
  8. ...
  9. 215
Clan: Kings in Arms

Requirements: 16 or older and a working mic

Recruiting for the Spartan Company/Military Clan, Kings in Arms. The clan name has been around since Halo 3 and was retired in Halo 4 but is now back, Exclusively to Halo 5: Guardians, under the original leadership. Currently accepting anyone who wishes to join whether you'd like to be in the clan or not just to make the company active and start working toward achilles. If you request any additional info please message me on XBL ^~^
Statues of Sanghelios
We seek the legendary Achilles armor while creating a fun community to play in. Join today, the rules and regulations are in the company forums. Read the bio for more information.
Hello, I lead a Roman based military clan named The Dark Legions. We are looking for loyal, active members, and good forgers. We do daily trainings, have a set uniform, and we do raids often. We use discord to communicate when we are off of Xbox, and during clan meetings. We are a family, we joke around and have fun with each other. However, we are serious when it comes to clan things. We have two divisions: The Legio, and The Classis.
The Legio; legions, our army.
The Classis; the navy.
We also have specializations, such as;
Velites; our light foot soldier, cqb.
Saggitari; long range weaponry.
Legionary; Heavy weapons, and vehicles.
We have trainings for each specialization, however they are only in the legions.
Each Legion has its own leader, the same with each naval fleet.
If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact me on Facebook, discord, or Xbox.
Discord; Imperator Scipio#6974
Xbox; TDL Scipio
Clan : Artemis
Point of Contact : NBA T1Savage
Our Mission : Artemis is futuristic military themed Halo 5 clan with its own lore and backstory.
It is led by Kravan who is the founder and creator of the Artemis Generation 1 and is responsible for the rebirth of Artemis in Generation 2.
The aims of Artemis are simple
We aim to be the community superpower
We aim to provide our members a fun experience
We aim to take in many and unleash their inner potential as players
YOU MUST HAVE DISCORD & A MIC
MUST BE MATURE .
message NBA T1Savage on Xbox for my information
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hello from Forunner Conflict! :)
Fc is different from many of of the groups that I have seen in this way.
1. We are a community! (that means you can still be in a clan AND with us, because we are a community not a clan)
2. We have been around for about 10 years.
3. We have people from all over! (This means that no matter what, you'll fit in somewhere,We collect misfits like rich girls collect shoes.) Don't believe me? Come find out! :)
4. We don't do raids,BUT we do fight enemies in a RISK like manner. (This means we have two armies managed that fight for territory.) What our members do affects the wars. ;)
5. We have many groups within. (LARP, a forge Department, Custom nights, Lore up to the ceiling, AND for those interested a Dungeons and Dragons deal) Pretty cool huh?
6. We have a website fcwars.net
7. We are a wonderful mix of Bloody Casual and Competitive. (So we all have a chance to shine. ;) )
8. Discussions on many topics. (all voluntary of course)
This isn't even the half of it. XD There's two armies within FC fighting for glory and for their own reasons....
Who's side will you choose?
^ What we Require from you. ^
1. Arrrrr....Just KIDDING! Your amour and colours AND your gamertag belong to you. :)
2. 15 is the age limit. THOUGH you could possibly get by that if you prove you are mature enough. (We like to try and be fair.) (This is to promote a light hearted,fun yet mature atmosphere.) (Sometimes we do require you to be serious)
3. Respect your fellows. No need to be cruel.
4. To enlist on our website. (It helps us a lot to manage the members, from there you can take a peeksie at all of our topics. :)

Points of contact: Mays Demise on xbox live or through our Website. Though xbox live is much more convenient.
Lag caused spam and it won't let me delete the post..this has happened twice now. 😑
Looking for a military (Role Play) clan?
Then GRIM is for you!

GRIM is an active military clan on Halo 5 guardians. We currently have about 20 active GRIM Troopers, with 12 on our discord server. We have trainings regularly and will do raids on a weekly basis. If interested in joining contact myself on Xbox- Invessa

If you would like to talk on discord join this link into our temporary "join server" where you can talk about joining. This is not our actual server.
https://discord.gg/bKV9a2g

the code to join the server is bKV9a2g
Hello, Traxus is now recruiting dedicated members! We are a military based clan. Unlike most clans our main objective is to have fun. We still do raids, practice raids, team tacs, skirmish, holdout, ect. We love playing together as a group and always have something you can engage in doing, so you wont get bored here. Our requirments to join are that you must have a 1.0 kda, be 13 years of age, have a working mic and be a dedicated member to the clan. If you are interested in joining message DJ Unbound and maybe check out our youtube @Traxus Industries or check out our website @traxusindustries.weebly.com. Have a nice day!
I am mythicbattlecry, and I command Who Doesnt Need Achilles. While the primary company is full, our expansions will be more than happy to accommodate you.
Our companies are built around having a good time and making friends while grinding for the Achilles armor set. A company website is coming soon.

To join WDNA 2nd Company, message iG Nanosyl.

To join WDNA 3rd Company, message Eapetus.
Mythic 0 wrote:
I am mythicbattlecry, and I command Who Doesnt Need Achilles. While the primary company is full, our expansions will be more than happy to accommodate you.
Our companies are built around having a good time and making friends while grinding for the Achilles armor set. A company website is coming soon.

To join WDNA 2nd Company, message iG Nanosyl.

To join WDNA 3rd Company, message Eapetus.
Very true and we still are recruiting so if you want any chance on getting the Achilles then join the WDNA (Who Doesn't Need Achilles) and Do it for requiem! (that is our motto :T) + we have the 3rd company, so yeah but if you join the 2nd company you have the CHANCE to be one of my 6 Lieutenants/Forerunners -iG Nanosyl
Hey everyone :) I'm apart of the "Dark Brotherhood" cheese yes I know but it is what it is. We are looking for Halo 5 players but we play across many games. We do meetings, training, & rankings. We love to have fun & great a very militarized laid back clan for those who love being apart of something structured yet relaxing. Age limit is 12+ & you must have a mic or be soon to get one. Message my clan me AKB STAILFIN10 or our second in command, "SniperReaperSOA" (Note I am not the clan leader)
Name OG SPARTAN IIs
Contact alcatraiz
Mission play in a social and competitive setting ultimate goal is Achilles no Mic required no age restrictions just try to be active Alcatraz is a second account so don't let the level fool you
Clan: Kings in Arms

Requirements: 16 or older and a working mic

Goal: To protect the sovereignty, liberty and prosperity of every well natured entity within the Halo 5 clan community. This means growing to be the community superpower to help be a good example to the new clans and to stand for what's right.

Recruiting for the Spartan Company/Military Clan, Kings in Arms. The clan name has been around since Halo 3 and was retired in Halo 4 but is now back, Exclusively to Halo 5: Guardians, under the original leadership. Currently accepting anyone who wishes to join whether you'd like to be in the clan or not just to make the company active and start working toward achilles. If you request any additional info please message me on XBL ^~^
Clan Name: UDC United Defence Corps
We are currently recruiting new people into our semi militaristic clan, we focus on guerrilla tactics and have ONI ideals.
We have four groups you can join at the start however after you have ranked up enough and prove your worth you can be recruited into the higher ranking squads like the Spartans, ground tacticians and air tacticians. But when you initially join you can become a member of Recon, Assault, Heavy or The ODST.
If you message Sparkydude81 or killerStriker56 on Xbox Live for more details, we are also interested in alliances.
Clan Name: Slaves of War

Point of Contact: Lt Ankia

Mission: No one chose to be a slave, but the work needed to be finished! The same went for the original spartans, because war never ends.
Clan Name: Wolves of Chaos
Point of Contact: WolfxofxChaos or WolfxofxDemons

Minimal requirements is to be of at least 14 years of age, skill does not matter we can always improve it with help from our trainers and older members, also have a working mic so communication is easier via speech.

~Once a Wolf, Always a Wolf~
Clan Name: The Randoms
Mission: Fun community that's building. Have both a competitive and casual side ( members can be part of both)
Al that's required:
- Must be 13y or older
- Must be able to download the Discord app
Looking for a active clan/team. Would like to here more details about your clan and I'll give information about myself. To contact me: Gamertag Ludovicus1
Clan: Last Alive Gaming (LAG)

Point of Contact: LAG Matarbuckle or LAG Pyromaniac.

Mission: To win at raids and clan battles. We revolve around winning, because lets be honest, losing isn't fun.

LAG has been around for a while, and for many generations to come. my grandfather hunted these lobbies with my father, my father with me, me with my son, and now, my son with my grandson. i hope to pass down this tradition for many years to come. (I hate myself)
No but for real, were going thru major growing pains and were wanting to move this clan towards a more roleplay centered atmosphere, as well as to re-do the ranking system within the clan.
We are part of an organization of other clans that roleplay so we can i have a fun atmosphere to have clan battles and raids. we like to play a lot of match-matching.

REQUIRMENTS:
18 years or older (exceptions will be made if you don't sound like a squeaker and have brain cells).
Need to have working mic
Willingness to change you emblem, colors, and armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 170
  4. 171
  5. 172
  6. 173
  7. 174
  8. ...
  9. 215