Hey Everyone! I'm here trying to recruit You for Atlas.
Plainly put, we are a casual military based clan that enjoys meeting new people and maximizing our experience on our Xbox consoles. We like to play seriously, while nevertheless having the best time possible off duty. The name "Atlas L.L.C" sprouted out of a desire to produce something different. Which also has a fun background story.
You will not get a spam message from us, only a friendly party Chat, we believe that recruitment starts with friendship and a conversation.. not a spammed out generic message or dialogue that is pushed onto members who need to recruit. We give responsibility regarding recruitment and give freedom for ideas or building on your strengths.
What we offer
You will feel wanted, valued and an integral part of a TEAM. We will help you improve in the game and how to work as a team, as you grow through the ranks and show Your Skills Off we have special divisions that you can ask or sign up to be part of. We have multiple different things to do within the clan: Raids, Practice Raids, Team Tac, Youtube videos, Warzone, Arena, and team building custom games. You never have to play alone on Halo. We ensure everyone feels appreciated. Unlike other clans where every decision is referred to "Higher ups", You will have a welcome opinion here.
We look after your best interests, if you want to play slayer you can, if you want to play other game types within halo 5 with players you can, or can't even make it to certain activities and events because of daily life issues its okay.
RULES FOR JOINING
1. Headset - to ensure we can "Call out" and also helps us to connect and bond with each other, keep up with Clan information and speak whenever needed.
2. No one under 14 - We like to have Adult humor and also trash talk/be subject to trash talk back. To save awkward situations regarding the use of language or topic discussion by our towards our members we prefer to admit those who are only over 16, but we do consider 14 as the minimum age for recruitment.
3. Willing to cooperate - We would prefer people who can take instruction or be open to constructive criticism/help, I am more of relaxed myself, but if we are playing CTF (Capture The Flag) or doing raids, We will need to be obedient and listen to whoever is in charge of directing an attack or defense of the Flags or base.
4. Armor color/Emblem/Service Tag - We ask for you to always have your rank and emblem on your character to represent the clan. Armor color only needs to be clan colors when we are doing a clan like activity.
5. Downloading An App - This one we will let slip by, but we ask for you to download this so you stay connected with activities and even with clan members. We have our scheduling through this app and more.
6. Be active and participate in clan activities.
7. Also show us that you can play the game.
Hope to welcome you personally to the clan. Please post below, even just your Gamer-tag and if you want... we shall contact YOU. I do Prefer if you contact me through Xbox if interested. GT: Ludovicus1