4. 187
  5. 188
  6. 189
  7. 190
  8. ...
  9. 191
Clan name: The Rebuilt Guardians
Point of Contact: oal2 (Xbox)
Mission: Our mission is to just have fun and enjoy Halo, we're a mix of both casual and competitive players, we are currently trying to obtain Achilles Armor.
If anybody wants help with the achilles armor (helmet) let me know.

I need that helmet.

question though if things dont work out do i get to keep the helmet?
Clan name PMC BlackWing

Point of contact Warlord JJJ or The Ice One X

Mission to form a powerful syndicate of Private Military Contractors and have fun playing halo 5 through raids, recruiting, occasionally a tactical Tommy lobby trol (this will be explained after basic training), and possibly earn free gold packs.
Note you must be of 13 years of age or older for more information make contact or go to my post that I just made about this subject
Sup. No BS mandatory hours.. Just a couple of dudes and dudettes playing halo. Join the company if you're looking for one. Go to my name and request to join. Open to everyone
hellchime wrote:
Clan: ion saviors

hello, Spartans.
Ion saviors is currently looking for new members to complete our squad. We have around 10 open spaces for those interested in joining. We have the Achilles armor and are quickly closing in on the helmet.
There's a healthy mix of veterans and casual players in our clan. Our main focus is winning and pushing for Achilles, but we also like to try and have some fun while doing so, so we don't accept any Drama or bullying within our group. Also, were not a clan that believes you should only play halo, and we don't mind at all if you play other games, but we do ask that everyone take part in at least one, (one hour) practice per week, and since we have three practice times a day (4pm, 8pm, 12am est), our practice times suit everybody, regardless of how busy your schedule is.
lastly, if you're over 15 years of age and this sounds like it's a good fit for you, then feel free to send a request.. Until then, Stay frosty, Spartans.
hey I'm interested
We are the XP Junkies and are an 18+ company that just has a good time. We enjoy firefight, action sack, BTB, Fiesta, and Swat. Although we will play just about anything. We currently have 53 members and are halfway to achieving the armor. We are active at least every night (due to families, jobs, etc.) but it is always fun. No crazy requirements, just the age one.

If we sound like a good fit. Send me a message or request to join (links above). Be sure to put your age and time zone just as a reference for us.

-BROCK SAYIPSON
Clan Name: The Noobs of Achilles
Points of Contact: AssumedNoob, AssumedNoble, DBZfan077, Md6199, The Noobs of Achilles
Clan Mission: To acquire the Achilles set and help other players who would be otherwise unable to get it acquire it as well.

We are a young company, started early this September, but we already have 46 members and counting. We offer a spot to anyone who wishes to join with the only requirements being that you play Halo and enjoy playing it. We have a company Discord server which every member will be able to access, though we can also talk on Waypoint.
We have no ridiculous SR or CSR requirements, and players of any age, gender, and time zone can join. If you are interested, simply message one of the leaders at the top, or head over to our company page and click request to join.
All join requests will be accepted.
A O D
Go there to see about our clan have any questions send me a message.

We Need You In Our Company
I am Precursor Wanderer from The Damocles Empire we are a private military company. We train once a week and hold open raids on weekends. We mostly operate via discord so you will need to have discord to keep up to date on activities and events. We are looking for all types of players with any skill level it doesn't matter. We are looking for people that are 14+ years old and are mature.

Spoiler:
Show
If you are interested in joining please feel free to message me. Once accepted message me and i will send you everything you need to know and what you have to do while on duty.
Link to our waypoint:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20precursors

Precursor
The Wanderer117
A O D wants you for there company Join today.

A O D stands for Assassins Of Death we are a assassin based clan we are the ones who hides in the shadows and strikes when its the right time. we like to have fun and meet new people. we don't really have a favorite game type we mostly play assassinations but anything is fine with us because we like to have fun and make others have fun as well.

If interested Please feel free to contact me on here or on the xbox 1 xxJASE KILLAxx

A O D
A O D wants you for there company Join today.

A O D stands for Assassins Of Death we are a assassin based clan we are the ones who hides in the shadows and strikes when its the right time. we like to have fun and meet new people. we don't really have a favorite game type we mostly play assassinations but anything is fine with us because we like to have fun and make others have fun as well.

If interested Please feel free to contact me on here or on the xbox 1 xxJASE KILLAxxA O D
Single posts on this topic Jace. Thanks man
Hi guys, i'm looking for an active team on halo.
I would like just to have fun on this game. I wait your answers
LXM Presidential Guard is Recruiting

Progress to Achilles
*70% Overall*
Helmet: 50%
Armor: 80%

Discord Required
Server Link: https://discord.gg/nUGy5hq

About: Join the LXM Presidential Guard, part of the larger Lotus 'Xin Mercenaries (LXM), founded and led by LXM Volo since 2013. The Presidential Guard is LXM's elite military division, and although training is emphasized, no previous skill requirements are required to join. However, all members must remain active and participate in clan events, to show dedication to the Presidential Guard, or face removal.

★ Joining the Presidential Guard ★:
In order to join the Presidential Guard, do NOT apply to our spartan company directly, or you WILL be rejected. Those who are serious about joining the Presidential Guard should fill out and submit the application form located here: http://www.lxmhalo.com/join-lxm.html (copy and paste into the URL bar), and then must select the Presidential Guard as their preference. This will guarantee acceptance into the company.
Hey everyone! I would like to know if you would like to join a gaming community thats been going since 2008 called Chaos Gaming. We have a lot of fun! We play a lot of custom and multiplayer games. We play multiple game titles! The one I'm part of is halo 5! If you would like me to tell you more about it message me please! I can tell you more about us also I can get you to come to one of our game nights that are every night if you are interested! We also have a website (wearechaos.net) and club! Thank you! 16+ please. Mic also. My gamer tag is Holgarstonefort or you can email me Holgar@WeAreChaos.net
Name of Clan:Make HAL0 Great Again

Point of Contact: Katz321Juno (Spartan Company Creator/Leader) Message me through here, Xbox Live, or both.

Mission:
We don't have the helmet or the armor.
Anyone can join, there are no time requirements, no CSR or SR requireme
nts, and no K/D requirements.
We would like to just eventually get the Achilles armor and helmet.
There are currently only 4 members; my 3 friends and I.
All requests will be accepted.
Clan Name - The Arctic Clan

Point of Contact - Me (ArcticOni 117: XBOX Gamertag), arcticoni117@gmail.com or PM/DM me on halowaypoint

Mission - To become a well-known Halo 5 clan, help lower levels get better and to have fun. I am a very chilled person although i can get competitive at times. I hope to get a few high level players so the rest of the people who join can get hands on training. I will have a ranking system but it hasn't been completely figured out yet. I am building up the clan since a lot of people disbanded from it when my leader put me in charge. Any ideas are good ideas. F.I.Y I am 13 years of age and I hope to see people of the same age group with me but all ages are welcome.

I hope to see you with me in the near future!
Clan Name - OmegaCommand

Point of contact - DerpedGamer72 on Xbox 360

Mission - Take down DemonOfReach166 and help keep Halo Reach alive and Revive Halo 3

Other Info - We are a UNSC based clan and accept all types of players. (e.g, Try-hards) But NO "A-T" KIds. Training is at 3 O-clock Eastern Time every Saturday and sometimes 2 7-Oclock Tuesday and Friday.
The Anunnaki is actively recruiting. We are a serious Military with advanced training and we are seeking militants who are looking for new opportunities to gain and contribute. We have many different MOS's to offer and to choose from (Select your own Career path), Nicely made Functional Maps, Skilled Players, and the opportunities as you rank up seem to never end. We have a complex Structure, but it's simple.

Requirements:
*Must be 15 or older
*Must have a headset and able to use it functionally
*Must have a good Internet connection
*Must not currently be in another Military Based Clan
*Must be willing to take orders. If we cannot order you or punish you for insubordination accordingly, We CAN NOT HELP YOU.

Message "Pr1mus Dux" for more details.
UNSC Way To Fall requirements, clan community member prior to 2014, at least 13 clans, can name 34 US states, a level of maturity, 18+ and mic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 186
  4. 187
  5. 188
  6. 189
  7. 190
  8. ...
  9. 191