3. 187
  4. 188
  5. 189
  6. 190
  7. 191
  8. ...
  9. 215
Name: Reach Armed Forces
Point of Contact: Marine Branches: The Marines, The Air Force, The ODST, Engineers and Alpha Company
Mission: Unite Reach Under One Banner
Please contact wolf attacks9 for further information.
Thank-you- President Wolf.
Name: Spartan Armed Forces

Leader: Stardestroyerii

Point of Contact: Stardestroyerii

Description: The SAF is a military based clan that's been around for about 9 years. We started on halo 3 around august of 2009. Over the years weve been through many changes, taking the name of the USSR a year after halo 4's release than going back to reach and taking the name of the Imperial Sangheili Army than returning to the USSR. There have been high and low moments with the clan such as when we broke 150 members and than now when we can barely fill a raid team. Our goal is to be the best military clan there is and become a community superpower. We try and provide a realistic and professional military experience to the best that halo 5 can offer.
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
================================================================================================

Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse
    • Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
====================================================================================================
Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe
====================================================================================================

Fireteam Horse is a unit consisting of fourth-generation augmented soldiers, or Spartan-IVs. Horse was one of the known Spartan contingent units aboard the UNSC
Infinity during their second mission to Requiem in early 2558.Active:
2558Allegiance:
Unified Earth GovernmentBranch:
Type:
Spartan-IV FireteamSize:
Presumably five Spartan-IVsGarrison:
UNSC Infinity
    • S-Deck
Equipment:
MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor (GEN2)Commanders:
Sarah Palmer
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
rF is still recruiting if interested hmu !!!
Active Halo 5 Company
-No Weekly Play Amount Required
-No Mic Required
-No Player Rank Requirement

Looking For- (Preferred But Not Required)
-Competitive Arena Players
-Solid Warzone Players

Company Link-
Atlanta Gen I

Contact Info-
Brandon111921
Clan Name: TNoA Achilles Team Beta
Points of Contact: NobleMaster4602
Clan Mission: To acquire the Achilles set and help other players who would be otherwise unable to get it acquire it as well.
We offer a spot to anyone who wishes to join with the only requirements being that you play Halo and enjoy playing it. We have a company Discord server which every member will be able to access, though we can also talk on Waypoint.
We have no ridiculous SR or CSR requirements, and players of any age, gender, and time zone can join. If you are interested, simply message our leader at the top, or head over to our company page and click request to join.
All join requests will be accepted. Leadership positions available.
LXM Liberation Front is Recruiting

Progress to Achilles
*70% Overall*
Helmet: 50%
Armor: 80%

Discord Required
Server Link: https://discord.gg/nUGy5hq

About: Join the LXM Presidential Guard, part of the larger Lotus 'Xin Mercenaries (LXM), founded and led by LXM Volo since 2013. The Presidential Guard is LXM's elite military division, and although training is emphasized, no previous skill requirements are required to join. However, all members must remain active and participate in clan events, to show dedication to the Presidential Guard, or face removal.

★ Joining the Presidential Guard ★:
In order to join the Presidential Guard, do NOT apply to our spartan company directly, or you WILL be rejected. Those who are serious about joining the Presidential Guard should fill out and submit the application form located here: http://www.lxmhalo.com/join-lxm.html (copy and paste into the URL bar), and then must select the Presidential Guard as their preference. This will guarantee acceptance into the company.
Always looking

Heyo this is just a friendly group of dudes and gals looking for people to hang with and jam from time to time hit me up ;)
Shadows66
Is your clan currently on the search for new members? If so, this is the thread for you. You may use this thread to list your clan and clan info so people who are looking for a group to join can know what you're about.

What information is needed?Please list the following in your post:

• Name of your clan
  • Point of contact
  • Clan mission
This thread is NOT for discussion and should not be used as such. If any free agents looking see a clan you are interested in, please contact the point of contact or poster directly.

As a reminder, the Recruiting Forum Rules do apply to this thread and posts that do not abide by that will be moderated.

Good luck and happy hunting!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20anoconda
The clan is called fireteam Anaconda
We accept all requests.
we are just a clan that wants to have fun.
anyone 12+
Clan name: SweatyKidsEnemy

clan bio: Hello everyone!
  • This is the sweaty kids enemy Spartan company
  • Anyone can join its more preferable to have a positive KD and KDA
  • There is no specific amour and emblem but it is necessary to appear online.
  • We are looking for players that are interested in making new friends to play with and we want to achieve the achilies full amour set , we still have not unlocked any amour piece yet.
  • Make sure you add RedBackSting and RedBackStingz as a friend
I hope I see you on the battlefield Spartans!Peace!!!!
this clan very active we still dont have any Achilles i hope this impresses you enough !!
see ya!!
How does one...Clan?
How does one...Clan?
One could join TNoA Achilles Team Beta
Name Fire team Blaze
I will take any one but mostly people who play heroic warzone
the mission is to make a team of warzone players
Clan name: 301 Boyz
Point of contact: TheODB
Mission: Earn the Achilles armor

301 Boys is recruiting a number of regular and consistent players who want to earn the Achilles armor. There are no strict requirements other than a decent amount of time spent playing Halo 5. Arena and Warzone players welcome. If you’re a solo player and want to earn the commendations without having to team up with anyone we’re good with that, too.

Send an invite request (301 Boyz) or message me on Xbox Live (TheODB) to join.
Welcome possible candidate to the Titan Corporation. We are the second iteration of a clan that myself had originally created back in 2012 and spanned till 2015-2016. Only stopping due to myself not being able to lead for the time being. We are now back and growing in numbers quickly and would love to have you apart of our ever growing unit. Here we strive to teach unity and to have our Titans grow in to incredible leaders. So join us as we strike the gods. Message Blur T Slayer for information or to join.
“Become great. Become a Titan.”
-Blur
Name of Clan:Federation of Planets Space Corps (FPSC)
Point of contact:VirtualAmerican
New and growing military based clan. We need active members and a mic is required. Shoot me a message on xbox live and we'll get you set up. We have a fully developed ranking system and plan to do raids in the near future.
LXM Liberation Front is Recruiting
Progress to Achilles
*70% Overall*
Helmet: 50%
Armor: acquired

Discord Required
Server Link: https://discord.gg/NZH42MM

About:
Join the LXM Presidential Guard, part of the larger Lotus 'Xin Mercenaries (LXM), founded and led by LXM Volo since 2013. The Presidential Guard is LXM's elite military division, and although training is emphasized, no previous skill requirements are required to join. However, all members must remain active and participate in clan events, to show dedication to the Presidential Guard, or face removal
★ Joining the Presidential Guard ★:

In order to join the Presidential Guard, do NOT apply to our spartan company directly, or you WILL be rejected. Those who are serious about joining the Presidential Guard should fill out and submit the application form located here: http://www.lxmhalo.com/join-lxm.html (copy and paste into the URL bar), and then must select the Presidential Guard as their preference. This will guarantee acceptance into the company.
I would like to join a active recruiting clan that is trying to get Achilles full set if u want. E to join ur clan ether invite me to it or send me a message on Xbox my gt is Kr1spyOAF
This is Bruteshot Control! We are casual gamers that just like to have fun in Arena and Warzone. Casual streaming on Twitch occurs occasionally. Our main goal currently is to achieve the Achilles armor, rank does not matter, you can be anywhere from Bronze to Champion 1. As long as you like to have fun playing, you belong here!
We are at 25 of 31 commendations to the Achilles armor, and have plenty of space. Request to join now!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 187
  4. 188
  5. 189
  6. 190
  7. 191
  8. ...
  9. 215