9. 232
LXM Liberation Front is Recruiting

Progress to Achilles
*70% Overall*
Helmet: 50%
Armor: 80%

Discord Required
Server Link: https://discord.gg/nUGy5hq

About: Join the LXM Presidential Guard, part of the larger Lotus 'Xin Mercenaries (LXM), founded and led by LXM Volo since 2013. The Presidential Guard is LXM's elite military division, and although training is emphasized, no previous skill requirements are required to join. However, all members must remain active and participate in clan events, to show dedication to the Presidential Guard or face removal.

★ Joining the Presidential Guard ★:
In order to join the Presidential Guard, do NOT apply to our spartan company directly, or you WILL be rejected. Those who are serious about joining the Presidential Guard should fill out and submit the application form located here: http://www.lxmhalo.com/join-lxm.html (copy and paste into the URL bar), and then must select the Presidential Guard as their preference. This will guarantee acceptance into the company
A O D

check us out!

A O D

xxJASE KILLAxx
CLAN RECRUITING OPEN TO COMMUNITY!!! Visit: rebornxgaming.com both RXG and AXG are recruiting until the 1st of every year and we start every August 25th!!!!! OVER 200 THOUSAND MEMBERS ALREADY!!!!!
Best of, AXG Insanity
Tsunami Blue

Our mission is simply to play the games and have a good time.

MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD
Name: The Crimson Nova
Mission: To have fun while completing Company Commendations.
CLAN NAME: CANADIAN LEGENDS

OBJECTIVE: To recruit as many fellow Canadians as possible, who are on-line regularly, interested in BTB, oddball, etc
Some competitiveness is required, but the objective is to have fun!

REQUIREMENTS: Be on-line a few times a week!

* 18+ Clan ( No squeakers please )
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am looking for those who love the dark those who love to assassinate A O D is an assassin based clan we will mark our targets and will eliminate them if any of you are assassins looking for those who are the same send me a message.

A O D
Hi everyone,good news 300 is recruiting!
We are a military style clan who fights hard. We are comprised of 2 different divisions, The Army and The Navy, each with their own sub-division. Founded in the Summer of 2014 on Halo Reach and Halo 4. Only speaks English!
We are about halfway to the achilles helmet and currently have the achilles armor.
Message any leader of the company via XBOX (Waypoint not checked as frequently)
* Requirements to join 300
  1. Best to have a mic, preferably not Kinect
  2. Obey orders from superior ranking members
  3. Have Fun, but dont be too rowdy
  4. Interact with the Spartan Company
  5. Must be an active halo player
  6. Emblem, Emblem Colors, Armor Colors, and Service Tag all need to be changed to ours whenever you are playing with more than 3 members
  7. Be at least 12 or have the maturity of a 12 year old
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
================================================================================================

Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
====================================================================================================
Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe
====================================================================================================
Name of our clan: UNSC Andraste

Point of contact: Admiral Tensei

Clan mission: We are a UNSC group stationed aboard the Charon class frigate, Andraste. We are fairly new (2 hours old as of this post) and are constantly looking for marines to take the helm of our obligation to assist the UNSC on the ground. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me and I’ll see what I can do.

Game: Halo 5

Clan mission: We are a UNSC group stationed aboard the Charon class frigate, Andraste. We are fairly new (2 hours old as of this post) and are constantly looking for marines to take the helm of our obligation to assist the UNSC on the ground. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me and I’ll see what I can do.
If you need a Spartan company, come check out the UNSC National Guard. We're are actively recruiting anyone who wants to join. If you have any questions then message me with Waypoint or Xbox. My GT is Captain Serowik, but you're more likely to get a faster response with Waypoint than Xbox.
Haha, yeah. RIP.
Check out my company, Avocadoge. It's a new company but I've been playing Halo 5 since it came out. I also have a Destiny 2 clan under the same name that's growing at a rate of about 5 members per day. We are looking for mature players so we don't have weekly requirements like a lot of other companies do. That takes away from the fun of the game, especially when you have a full-time job.
Game: Halo 5

Clan mission: We are a UNSC group stationed aboard the Charon class frigate, Andraste. We are fairly new and are constantly looking for marines to take the helm of our obligation to assist the UNSC on the ground. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me and I’ll see what I can do.
Name of your clan: PMS Halo (within the PMS Clan)(Co-ed)

Point of contact: PMS Sticktacula (Community Manager)

Clan mission: Our mission is to provide a fun, competitive, and positive environment
to female gamers while promoting respect for women in matches
and tournaments.

Link: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/recruitment-and-clan-regulations-arena/want-to-join-pms%7Ch2o-clan/xbox-divisions/halo/2076126-pms-h2o-halo-recruit-application-submit-here

We are always looking for quality new members, who love halo! We play competitively, run fun nights, and are a great community to join! Check us out :)
The talon operative

point of contact: Xbox username Firecalex2233

clan mission: to make a fun chill community while at the same time providing certain clan needs
Clan name: Hyperion Legion

Point of Contact: Hyperion CMDR

Clan Mission: Enjoy a game and work as a team.

Hyperion Legion is a multi gaming community in which we work as a team to finish our games. We are always looking for new spartans to join the legion. visit www.hyperionlegion.enjin.com for more information.
Are y’all looking for competitive players?
Fireteam Horse
Leader
63 Members
Est. 11/7/2015
=============================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
=============================================================================================
77% to Achilles helmet, Activity is checked so don't think you'll do nothing and get the helmet : )
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 188
  4. 189
  5. 190
  6. 191
  7. 192
  8. ...
  9. 232