4. 190
  5. 191
  6. 192
  7. 193
  8. ...
  9. 215
Clan name: RTO/ Rag Tag Outsiders

Point of contact: Myself currently @ Killahwolf098

Our Mission: To have fun to bring back the old school style clans we game together no strict rules cannot make a game night? oh well. meetings are once a month not mandatory at all I'm laid back ill work with you and your schedule. Currently looking for co-leaders and applicants. Remember Outcasts outlast the rest :P
Still lookin for recruits? Because I’m mainly interested in the game nights aspect.
LSG invictus
have fun meet new friends.
Point of contact is me on Xbox.
Name: AlphaOmicron
Goal: Become one of the best companies around. To try and grow our company into a family.
We are a small company of only 17 people. We are run by multiple people and are semi competitive.
I am looking for those who love the dark those who love to assassinate A O D is an assassin based clan we will mark our targets and will eliminate them if any of you are assassins looking for those who are the same send me a message.

A O D
=============================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
=============================================================================================
80% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
Clan Name: SAS
-
Point of Contact: JIGGLE K1NG
-
Clan Mission: "The SAS Halo Theater operates across the entire Halo Theater of War. Our operations cover Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: Reach. We are the premier Military Intelligence Network on Halo. We have conducted large-scale operations on Halo since 2011. And we have run many small-scale operations since 2009. We take pride in our Military structure and issue OPORDERS down to our squads weekly and conduct several operations every week. Every member of the SAS_Network receives a class based on ATP 3-21.8, and senior leaders in SAS receive courses similar to the US Army Senior Leaders course for SNCOS. Because we are the strongest Military Intelligence Network on Halo we deploy 68% of our units into our Military Intelligence branch, 10% into our Special Forces branch, 21% into our Infantry branch, and the remaining 1% of SAS Members are general support personnel and staff. If you are interested in operating with a professional Military Clan on Halo, join the SAS Network today!​"
-
How to Join: So, to join SAS all you have to do is go to our website (provided link below) and fill out the enlistment form for the Halo Theater of War. The application only takes about a minute or two to fill out. In addition to answering the questions, in the very last box make sure to write "Recruited by JIGGLE K1NG" in it. We have a an A.I. with over 41,000 lines of code that helps us log things down and organizes our clan database. So it's important you make note that you're recruited by me so you get sent to the right Company.

If you just want me to walk you through then of course contact me in a message here on waypoint or on xbox. Whatever works best. If you're still not sure about joining, feel free to check out our YT Channel which will also be provided below.

Website Link: http://www.sasgamingclan.org/enlistment.html
Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTCtxNcsFIFNI50vB1hDuHA
-
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the clan soon!
Looking for a good team . I prefer gt change be required I like the look of a team like that . Like a bigger group of guys atleast 12 . So I don't have to play solo ever . Lmk if your interested in me joining I am alright but can improve an want to .
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Name: Blood Angel Marines
Mission: To become a dominant force on every battlefield
Point of Contact: CODE 3CH0 on xbl or apply directly to the Company. All entrants are accepted
MaZe Gaming Clan: Halo Branch> LOST LEGION of VALHALLA.
We are a online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner. Home to gamers who put family first above all else, our Military theme and structure help us to adhere to a chain of command similar to that of the real military. Most of our members are current and former military that play video games for fun while enjoying organized teamwork, emphasizing tactics and communication. Maze Gaming welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers.

Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style. For some we do not demand any trials or tests upon acceptance of admission but do ask that you form up with some of our experienced members in order to familiarize yourself with the clan and its members. We host inter-clan tournaments, community events and game nights. Our online party chats and clubs are a great place to meet and interact with other members. Our news section will keep you up to date on MaZe activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events. MaZe Gaming prides itself on friendships and alliances with communities such as Off Duty Gamers and the Good Game Network, the importance of gaming and sharing with the community allows us to advance common goals and to secure common interests while enjoying new and long lasting friendships. Once accepted into the clan, an officer will set you in the right direction.

Too contact us, go to our Facebook page and or Contact or President: HER0ICxJUSTICE
PS: HER0IC is spelt with a Zero just a heads up.
If you are looking for awesome people to play halo with, or looking to earn armor, or trying to get back at a clan or company for kicking you out then join my Company and lets take over! But remember have fun not matter what!
Our name is The Legionnaire
Our mission is to have fun working together casually and competitively while being the best Spartan Company ever!
Contact me for more info: thelang88
Name of Company spartan: Spartorion

Point of Contact:VirusGara (Leader) BosterGG (Second Leader)

Clan Mission:
play in community and get awards together we are also focusing on the Achilles armor

Rules for enter:
you have to be at least level 10 to enter but if you play in pc we will be a test of your game skills, we play both in the Hispanic community and in the English community

Discord: HTTPS://DISCORD.GG/SAV39DH
d
PeteMan22 wrote:
looking for cool clan open with armor color and amor set
The Damocles Empire is recruiting. If you'd like to learn more please feel free to message me.

Emperor
The Wanderer117
The PMS Clan is always looking for interested players. We have lots of different skill levels, and it's a really fun community to be a part of :) We run different types of practices each week - competitive, fun, and customs. We have internal tournaments, mixers across divisions or with other halo clans, and are a real community. We are a co-ed clan that focuses on providing women gamers a fun, and safe gaming environment. Feel free to send me a message, or check out our website!

We usually have people on every night, playing different types of games/playlists.

We are a co-ed claim, and our mission is to provide a safe and respectful gaming experience for everyone, with an extra focus on providing it for women.

www.pmsclan.com

To recruit: http://www.pmsclan.com/forum/recruitment-and-clan-regulations-arena/want-to-join-pms%7Ch2o-clan/xbox-divisions/halo/2076126-pms-h2o-halo-recruit-application-submit-here/page4
thought u invited me
Hello everyone the hired assassins are looking for 25 members to help unlock Achilles helmet. We have 12 commendations left and are at 89%. We don’t care about k kd we care about team work and loyalty to sacrifice to finish these. If you are active and want Achilles helmet apply and we will accept you thank you
Clan name:Wolfpackk

Were to contact:
Ghostwolf32 (Leader so preferable)
Flamingwolf32

Our mission:
Our mission is to become a great military clan we wont to unite as one and become a family. If interested please read the info down below:

Wolfpackk is currently looking for members we are a new military styled base and need your help!! Join within 2 days and get a promotion! we have a few classes to choose from:
  • Recon (Sniper)
  • Pilots
  • Heavy (ex. tanks,mantis)
  • Military (on the ground classic AR or Battle rifle)
  • Navy
We also have training courses, main base, and side outposts. We ask that if you are thinking of joining please reply but before you join ask your self these question:
  1. Am I willing to listen to my leaders?
  2. Am I willing to respect my clan mates?
  3. Will you treat your clan mates like your brothers?
If you answered no to any of these questions please do not bother to reply! If you answered yes to all these questions we are glad to have you on Wolfpackk

Sincerely: Ghostwolf32
I am looking for those who love the dark those who love to assassinate A O D is an assassin based clan we will mark our targets and will eliminate them if any of you are assassins looking for those who are the same send me a message.

A O D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 189
  4. 190
  5. 191
  6. 192
  7. 193
  8. ...
  9. 215