3. 190
  4. 191
  5. 192
  6. 193
  7. 194
  8. ...
  9. 217
The Creative Spartan

Check out our company! We are a group of mature responsible players which our goal within this company is to have fun, meet new people/players and to get better everyday!

I’m not going to put our whole bio on here so if you would like to join just message me or request to join!
=============================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
=============================================================================================
80% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
Achilles Helm and Armor is actively recruiting for new members.

We were able to get the Achilles Armor and we are currently working on getting the Helmet and need your help! 85% Complete.

We have 32 spots open. Private message me on Halowaypoint.com and I will add you. All help is welcome regardless of skill level!
We are The Damocles Empire:
T Galactic Republic is based off the Roman Empire during the middle era. We at The Damocles Empire have a roman ranking structure, set armours, set colours, set emblems and set spartan tags. We welcome anyone who wants to join and wants to experience this type of clan together. We are asking that in your request to join you tell us why you want to join, if your ok with changing what you need to change, if you have discord and how active you are on halo. We mainly operate on discord as it is easier than waypoint and xbox.

Legions
We offer separate standard units and have legions for different areas of the company. These units and legions have their own outpost that they will defend. Each unit has set colours and armour that must be worn while on duty. (Also note all units/legions have set armour and it is proffered you have the nightfall armour and all recruit helmets)
Legions:
Legio VI Victrix
Legio XII Fulminata
Legio VI Ferrata
Legio XIII Gemina
Legio II Augusta
Legio X Fretensis

If your interested in joining please message me on Discord Camilla Damocles#6468 or on haloway point.

Legate Legionus/Legati
NightFury117654
I need people for A O D its an assassin based clan if your interested please let me know.

A O D

We were able to get the Achilles Armor and we are currently working on getting the Helmet and need your help! 85% Complete.

We have 32 spots open. Private message me on Halowaypoint.com and I will add you. All help is welcome regardless of skill level!
if you unlocked the Achilles armor 6.24.2017 why don't you wear it on your Spartan?
<p></p>
Zedfu wrote:

if you unlocked the Achilles armor 6.24.2017 why don't you wear it on your Spartan?
<p></p>
Because it’s not the look I want
[b]This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam, to include one word posts.[/b

Spoiler:
Show
Hello I am Jack S081 of the Spartan team UNSC White Team I am looking for non-canon SII's to join our fire team. If you would like to join please tell me your non-canon tags and we will start to set you up in the right gear.
Members:
commander: Benji S071-Gamertag: DinoAsassin6
Lieutenant: Jack S081-Gamertag: Woodsey26
Clan name: Hyperion Legion

Point of Contact: Hyperion CMDR

Clan Mission: Enjoy a game and work as a team.

Hyperion Legion is a multi gaming community in which we work as a team to finish our games. We are always looking for new spartans to join the legion. visit www.hyperionlegion.enjin.com for more information.
Are y’all looking for competitive players?
We are but we have moved around for a bit. Need leaders mostly
Zedfu wrote:

<p></p>
Because it’s not the look I want
Personally I don't think you have it
Hello everyone I'm looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me raptorwolf334. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join.
<p>Hello everyone I'm raprtorwolf334 I'm a Xbox live ambassador and a member of the enforcement ban team and im looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me raptorwolf334. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join.</p>
I am looking for people who maybe be interested in joining us "The Dark Knights Of Elysium" the name of the clan must have a mic and be over the age 16 message my Gt: Vashy if interested
Hello everyone I'm Vashy and im looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me Vashy. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join
Our approach is simple, we glorify professional/salty attitude over that of professional skill being that an unskilled person with a correct attitude can become better skilled over time; however a highly skilled person with an abusive attitude will not change and certainly will cause strife. Our management approach is military in nature but often runs "hot and loose".Everything is supposed to be regimented, but the overall feel can be described as "the deployed life". Just as real combat brings out the best and the worst in us so shall your time here do the same. All members are expected to tow the line when appearing online, meaning making a conscience effort to party up and meet your mission for the day. The promotion system is challenging and gaining rank here is a true accomplishment. We are not well suited for the younger population and persons under the age of 16 are discouraged from joining. Mountains of salt are thrown around here on the daily and very little is considered sacred. If you can roll with the punches and punch back you'll certainly do good in the Black Knights of Elysium.
Join hellzrebelz im looking for players that play everyday like me
Hello everyone I am recruiting for 300 a military style clan who fights hard. We are comprised of 2 different divisions, The Army and The Navy, each with their own sub-division. Founded in the Summer of 2014 on Halo Reach and Halo 4. We only speak English. -Follow the rules and show loyalty, show respect and you get respect. Know the clan, be active and be loyal to rise through our ranks. During the school year some are more inactive during the weekdays but very active on weekends. We are looking for active people to join our clan and/or spartan company however if you aren't part of the clan then after Achilles is finished you will be kicked. To read the full clan bio click here ->300. Please do NOT send the basic request to join, also put in your request if you want to join the clan or just the spartan company. Thanks!
Our company, Halo General, has 89% Achilles commendation completion. We will have the helmet soon. If you want to chip in to a company and earn the Achilles helmet but don't want to wait a long time, this is the company for you.That being said, we will not accept anyone but the most extremely active players. You must be at least a diamond rank in your best ranking and need to be skilled in the various ways that will be necessary to achieve the various commendations we still need to complete, such as the "buckle up" commendation.
DO NOT SEND AN INVITE REQUEST TO THE COMPANY. Instead, send an invite request message straight to me personally indicating your interest.
Clan Name: RMSC;

Point of Contact: Undead334332345; ARMY SNIPER 007;

Mission: the RMSC is here to bring fun ties and enjoyment to the halo community. Your K/D is not worried or stressed in our company, just gotta know how to have fun and play. we like to but heads with other clans as well, but also will not ever turn down an ally. the only activity requirement is to just be online often to be able to take part in clan activities if they arise.

The best way to get ahold of us in the RMSC is to message Undead334332345 here on halowaypoint, and/or to message ARMY SNIPER 007 on the Xbox. thank you all for your time in reading this message, and we hope you find yourself interested in joining.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 190
  4. 191
  5. 192
  6. 193
  7. 194
  8. ...
  9. 217