2. ...
  3. 191
  4. 192
  5. 193
  6. 194
  7. 195
  8. ...
  9. 233
Hello everyone I'm raprtorwolf334 I'm a Xbox live ambassador and a member of the enforcement ban team and im looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me raptorwolf334. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join
Our approach is simple, we glorify professional/salty attitude over that of professional skill being that an unskilled person with a correct attitude can become better skilled over time; however a highly skilled person with an abusive attitude will not change and certainly will cause strife. Our management approach is military in nature but often runs "hot and loose".Everything is supposed to be regimented, but the overall feel can be described as "the deployed life". Just as real combat brings out the best and the worst in us so shall your time here do the same. All members are expected to tow the line when appearing online, meaning making a conscience effort to party up and meet your mission for the day. The promotion system is challenging and gaining rank here is a true accomplishment. We are not well suited for the younger population and persons under the age of 16 are discouraged from joining. Mountains of salt are thrown around here on the daily and very little is considered sacred. If you can roll with the punches and punch back you'll certainly do good in the Black Knights of Elysium.
Hello everyone I'm Vashy im looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me Vashy. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join
Our approach is simple, we glorify professional/salty attitude over that of professional skill being that an unskilled person with a correct attitude can become better skilled over time; however a highly skilled person with an abusive attitude will not change and certainly will cause strife. Our management approach is military in nature but often runs "hot and loose".Everything is supposed to be regimented, but the overall feel can be described as "the deployed life". Just as real combat brings out the best and the worst in us so shall your time here do the same. All members are expected to tow the line when appearing online, meaning making a conscience effort to party up and meet your mission for the day. The promotion system is challenging and gaining rank here is a true accomplishment. We are not well suited for the younger population and persons under the age of 16 are discouraged from joining. Mountains of salt are thrown around here on the daily and very little is considered sacred. If you can roll with the punches and punch back you'll certainly do good in the Black Knights of Elysium.
-->READ BEFORE MESSAGING ME <--
Hello everyone I'm Vashy im looking for active players to join the Black Knights of Elysium and fight with us towards the same common goal. Must be 16 or older have a mic and speak English, women are welcome also. We're a strict military based clan,, so be ready to work, you'll learn Competitive Gaming, military strategy, team work, honor, respect, and duty towards on self and at the end of the day of hard work ull learn brotherhood and friendship so if your interested msg me Vashy. Even though we're strict we do have fun all the time so don't be scared to join
Company: DreamCrushers

Cause:
  • To get that sweet sweet gear
  • casual gameplay

Quote:
If a deaf person goes to court, is it still called a hearing?
Spoiler:
Show
PROJECT: FREELANCER.
[The 1st Legitimate Freelancer Company.]
Description of Command: The Positions in (FL) are earned by completing various objectives, that vary and get progressively more difficult as time goes on. Each Position has their own special abilities. If you have completed an objective, let the Chairman/Head Freelancer know or else you will not attain a new Position.
ONLY THE CHAIRMAN/HEAD FREELANCER CAN ASSIGN NEW POSITIONS!!Each rank has their own abilities and ways to rank up. Abilities can range from arranging raids, hosting training, hosting recruitment sessions, and the number of troops that can be commanded at one time. Ways to rank up include months of service, number of members recruited, and games hosted. However, these cannot all fit hereColor/Emblems for Project Freelancer Ranks:
Armor Colors must be worn at all clan sanctioned events. This is a uniform and must be worn proudly to distinguish the "Freelancer from other players that aren't apart of (PF.)
The Emblem for PF must be worn during all clan events. The emblem and color will not Change!************
Service Tag: FLCR (Freelancer.)
Emblem: Triplicate
Primary Color: PineappleSecondary Color: PineappleTertiary Color: PepperWe are also a Achilles grind Spartan Company. So, we also allow members to just join to work towards the Achilles Set. As long as you respect the Group, You may join.**MANDATORY RULES!**
All New Members must complete I.T (Initail Training.) In order to be a free lancer:
1: You must be trained by the Chairman/Head Freelancer.
2: The other Freelancers have to have a meeting discussing if you're able to be a Freelancer.
3: Endure long periods of serious training at random, unannounced times.
4: Must Defeat a CURRENT Freelancer with 1 or more Freelancer Spectators.
5:Must be able to follow any order or direction given by higher ups and complete them in the fastest timely manner.
6: DISCORD IS A MANDATORY, MUST HAVE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING. YOU MUST JOIN THE PROJECT: FREELANCER DISCORD CHAT!

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO FARM FOR THAT AWESOME ARMOR YOU KNOW YOU WANT! JOIN "Inspirational" and began your journey!
Clan: United Reaper Federation
Points of contact: Direct Message or Xbox.
Mission: To unlock the ACHILLIES set for everyone in the clan, and have Costume games night every Friday night, and most of all, have fun and support each other!!
Clan: Recycled Data
Point of Contact: Steampunkliam

Hello there.

Looking to fill the last few gaps in our Spartan Company. We've got the Armour and are now working towards the Helmet. Looking for very active members now to help us through the final phases of commendations.Hoping to get the Helmet this year with enough grinding.

At the end of the day we do like to have fun but unfortunately we had to boot some people who had been idle for a year and weren't replying to our messages. Usually a bunch of us will play on Saturday evenings (7pm GMT)

Hit us up if you'd like to join - we're getting there!

Recycled Data
{WE ARE FARMING FOR ACHILLES!} *MUST BE ACTIVE*
Created by A Maker of Halo Assassinations.Team Inspirational is a Family-Friendly environment. We recommend all to join and enjoy the opportunities the community has to give. We are streamers, entertainers, moms and dads as well as teens and kids from across the world. This is one of the most diverse team in the world so please enjoy your stay and as for always. Be Inspirational^.^
Looking for a mix of a casual and competitive experience in Halo? Look no more! Inspirational is a Spartan company that plays both Arena and Warzone in Halo 5. We play Arena, Infection, Big Team Battle, and Warzone/Assault mainly but we are looking to diversify and bring in players that play other playlists (you could lead a branch of the company and be in charge of organizing lobbies for your specific playlist as we are looking for leaders). Make sure you check out the requirements to be accepted (exceptions will be made if you are not up to par with the stats, so apply even if you don’t meet the requirements) We also have a discord server. It has an advanced bot for tracking your statistics. Even if our company is full, still request to join! We kick inactives on a weekly basis!
1.Minimum Arena KD of 0.7
2.Minimum Warzone KD of 1.0
3.Minimum CSR of Gold
4.Minimum Level 50
5.Must be active
6.Must have the incentive to grind for the Achilles armor
Please include this information in your application:
1.What other companies have you been in?
2.What is your Arena KD?
3.What is your Arena KDA?
4.What is your Warzone KD?
5.What is the highest arena rank you have been and in what playlist?
6.What level are you?
7.Do you play Warzone or Arena more?
8.What would you consider to be your strengths in Halo?
9.What would you consider to be your personal strength
{IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BEFORE AT ANYTIME AND HAS DECLINE THE INVITATION..YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ACCEPTED IN AGAIN.}
Xbox Club: Inspirational
Hello Spartans,I am looking for people who maybe be interested in joining us "The Dark Knights Of Elysium" the name of the clan must have a mic and be over the age 16 message my Gt: Vashy if interested
Our approach is simple, we glorify professional/salty attitude over that of professional skill being that an unskilled person with a correct attitude can become better skilled over time; however a highly skilled person with an abusive attitude will not change and certainly will cause strife. Our management approach is military in nature but often runs "hot and loose".Everything is supposed to be regimented, but the overall feel can be described as "the deployed life". Just as real combat brings out the best and the worst in us so shall your time here do the same. All members are expected to tow the line when appearing online, meaning making a conscience effort to party up and meet your mission for the day. The promotion system is challenging and gaining rank here is a true accomplishment. We are not well suited for the younger population and persons under the age of 16 are discouraged from joining. Mountains of salt are thrown around here on the daily and very little is considered sacred. If you can roll with the punches and punch back you'll certainly do good in the Black Knights of Elysium
Vashy - you already have multiple posts in this topic, on this page. Please stop posting the same things, there's no need.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Clan: Ugandan Meme Warriors
I'm starting a super casual clan with the goal of eventually earning Achilles. Very few requirements since being a new clan I can't afford to be picky. Hopefully in the future if the clan grows we can arrange group custom games and fun clan stuff like that. No mic required for now. I don't even have one lol. Message me on xbox after applying to let me know that you did so.

Requirements include:
  1. you can't be drop dead terrible at halo. positive KD if possible but not necessary
  2. kind and courteous to others
  3. Active in game.
  4. level 25 minimum
  5. Dank memes
Clan name subject to change. I just named it that because who doesn't love a good meme.

Leader: SCRUD MUFFIN

If you have a clan that I can join in time to get Achilles, send an invite my way. seeing as though I'm not too attached to this new clan yet , I don't mind abandoning it in favor of a more promising group. Have a nice dae my bruddahs.
Clan: Ugandan Meme WarriorsI'm starting a super casual clan with the goal of eventually earning Achilles. Very few requirements since being a new clan I can't afford to be picky. Hopefully in the future if the clan grows we can arrange group custom games and fun clan stuff like that. No mic required for now. I don't even have one lol. Message me on xbox after applying to let me know that you did so.

Requirements include:
  1. you can't be drop dead terrible at halo. positive KD if possible but not necessary
  2. kind and courteous to others
  3. Active in game.
  4. level 25 minimum
  5. Dank memes
Clan name subject to change. I just named it that because who doesn't love a good meme.

Leader: SCRUD MUFFIN

If you have a clan that I can join in time to get Achilles, send an invite my way. seeing as though I'm not too attached to this new clan yet , I don't mind abandoning it in favor of a more promising group. Have a nice dae my bruddahs.
Don't be using my map bro! I created the original Ugandan Mode on Halo 5. It's BLC's thing.
I need members For A O D it stands for Assassins Of Death. we as assassins will eliminate those who get in our way. we will rise and destroy all those who appose against what we stand for. we will no longer hide in the shadows and stand by and watch. we will strike and when we do they won't even see us coming.

So please join me and lets take care of those who think there all that.

A O D
stckrboy wrote:
Vashy - you already have multiple posts in this topic, on this page. Please stop posting the same things, there's no need.
mhm k
Halo General are recruiting

Halo General have unlocked the Achilles Chest and are currently working towards the Achilles Helmet with 6 Commendations left to finish. Some are closer than others.

94% Commendations progress and as it currently stands the remaining Commendations are:
  • STANDARD ISSUE - 376712/388800 (Kill an enemy Spartan with a standard weapon)
  • FIRST STRIKE - 6539/7300 (Earn the First Kill of a Match)
  • TOO FAST FOR YOU - 15149/19400 (Kill an opponent that shot you first)
  • LOOK MA NO PIN - 26622/38900 (Kill an enemy Spartan with any grenade)
  • SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE - 187110/291600 (Kill an enemy Spartan with a headshot)
  • FORGOT TO PAY THE TOLL - 550/1020 (Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle)
If you are interesting in joining please send an invite request message directly to THE ONE BIG RED.
Clan Name: PartyUpGamingV2

Point of Contact: WANT A TACO

Mission: To boldly go were no man has gone before! Seriously though, PartyUpGaming exists to unite Warzone players into several 12 man spartan teams and sweep the battlefield. We aim to win as a competitive minded company and have an insanely fun time doing so. While the main aim is to play Warzone (Not the FF version), we will be putting together Arena teams as well.

The hard requirements are:
  • 1.25 KDA+ in Warzone
  • A maturity level to not blast to mic with your raging moments (no age restriction)
  • A positive attitude to sit back, relax, and prepare to core the enemy!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 191
  4. 192
  5. 193
  6. 194
  7. 195
  8. ...
  9. 233