4. 193
  5. 194
  6. 195
  7. 196
  8. ...
  9. 233
Clan Name: PartyUpGamingV2

Point of Contact: WANT A TACO

Mission: To boldly go were no man has gone before! Seriously though, PartyUpGaming exists to unite Warzone players into several 12 man spartan teams and sweep the battlefield. We aim to win as a competitive minded company and have an insanely fun time doing so. While the main aim is to play Warzone (Not the FF version), we will be putting together Arena teams as well.

The hard requirements are:
  • 1.25 KDA+ in Warzone
  • A maturity level to not blast to mic with your raging moments (no age restriction)
  • A positive attitude to sit back, relax, and prepare to core the enemy!
you forgot to mention a wallet, those REQs aren't free. (\_ (0 _ 0) _/)

Mission: To boldly go were no man has gone before! Seriously though, PartyUpGaming exists to unite Warzone players into several 12 man spartan teams and sweep the battlefield. We aim to win as a competitive minded company and have an insanely fun time doing so. While the main aim is to play Warzone (Not the FF version), we will be putting together Arena teams as well.

• 1.25 KDA+ in Warzone
  • A maturity level to not blast to mic with your raging moments (no age restriction)
I've only bought 3 gold packs in my entire career, all you need to do is play and sell about 80% of the REQs, there are only a few that are actually worth keeping. I still have 30 plus of everything you need to win :C You don't need a wallet.
The 19th Shock Troopers BN is looking for ODSTs in its ranks. Join now! Today, Tomorrow, Forever.

• 1.25 KDA+ in Warzone
I've only bought 3 gold packs in my entire career, all you need to do is play and sell about 80% of the REQs, there are only a few that are actually worth keeping. I still have 30 plus of everything you need to win :C You don't need a wallet.
I know. I know. But for people who like getting competitive you kinda run out of Req's really fast.
I'm sgtslaughter898 the leader of D.T.A.S. Wolf Pack and I'm looking for recruits to join my wolf pack. We run things on a military level of discipline and there is a rank structure with in this pack. We do raids and game nights, As well as having alliances with a few other clans. message me to join us on xbox or message me on here.
  1. Must have a mic
  2. Must be 13+
  3. Must be mature
  4. Must make a discord
Hi guys, I need members in my company who want to get the armor Achilles and that they like the participation in team we are few members and we want to be more we accept those that are frequent, honest and respectful.
Who wants to enter send a message to the "SECV" company and leave your gamertag........
You have to be the best.
Company:
SECV
Broken spirits is in the final weeks to achieving the Achilles helmet and we have a few spots open for people that play match making on a regular basis (firefight and customs don't count).
Contact A1tontoyta
Hey would yu like to join the spartanraiders clan
Kill any spartan that comes in our path
Looking for a fun kick back clan? Join Ruins clan where you be treated with respect. Ruins will always have someone online willing to play halo ranging from competitive to fun custom gamenights. Ruins accepts all players new or experience, young or old players as long as you have a mic and willing to play halo. If you have any questions please seek out Mr Maple Blaze, Locksys2012, asap showtime or birdman0501 and they will answer any questions you may have. See you out on the battlefield!
Hello. I'm with Sierra Company, a Halo 5 military clan.

We pride ourselves on being a fun, but focused group. Member expectations are high.

If this sounds like you kind of thing, check out our website, or message me @ FlamingBaconMK.
Hello everyone I am recruiting for 300 a military style clan who fights hard. We are comprised of 2 different divisions, The Army and The Navy, each with their own sub-division. Founded in the Summer of 2014 on Halo Reach and Halo 4. We only speak English. -Follow the rules and show loyalty, show respect and you get respect. Know the clan, be active and be loyal to rise through our ranks. During the school year some are more inactive during the weekdays but very active on weekends. We are looking for active people to join our clan and/or spartan company however if you aren't part of the clan then after Achilles is finished you will be kicked. To read the full clan bio click here ->300. Please do NOT send the basic request to join, also put in your request if you want to join the clan or just the spartan company. Thanks!
Hello everyone I am recruiting for 300 a military style clan who fights hard. We are comprised of 2 different divisions, The Army and The Navy, each with their own sub-division. Founded in the Summer of 2014 on Halo Reach and Halo 4. We only speak English. -Follow the rules and show loyalty, show respect and you get respect. Know the clan, be active and be loyal to rise through our ranks. During the school year some are more inactive during the weekdays but very active on weekends. We are looking for active people to join our clan and/or spartan company however if you aren't part of the clan then after Achilles is finished you will be kicked. To read the full clan bio click here ->300. Please do NOT send the basic request to join, also put in your request if you want to join the clan or just the spartan company. Thanks!
Note: DISCORD IS A REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THE CLAN!
Please refrain from multi-posting in the future; you can edit your posts to add information and respond to multiple people in one post.
Looking for a clan, I'm new but I play often
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.82% to Achilles Helmet
================================================================================================

Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
====================================================================================================
Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe
====================================================================================================
Need someone to Co lead clan with me.
Please refrain from multi-posting in the future; you can edit your posts to add information and respond to multiple people in one post.
looking for allies?
Hey guys,

Looking for spartan company. I play pretty much whatever.I am level 47.1.35 arena kd. 2.367 warzone kd.
PhoenixFire >>Link to every thing you need to know about our clan<<

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/phoenix-fire-recruitment/ad3839d8-7be0-4182-a557-4121b963ab44/posts?page=1

>>File end<<

Cayde7 504><
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 192
  4. 193
  5. 194
  6. 195
  7. 196
  8. ...
  9. 233