3. 193
  4. 194
  5. 195
  6. 196
  7. 197
  8. ...
  9. 232
Greetings Spartans of all ages and sizes

I am Fleet Admiral Gabriel of the Pacific Fleet (Navy) in the Ascendant Fleet Federation. We are currently Recruiting, We are looking for Mature Spartans, Loyal and Respectful Spartans. If you have Discipline that is a bonus. We are a well structured Clan, we are building a Community, to forge new Friendships, a Community that enjoys the ROLEPLAY aspects as well.

WE ARE NOT A CLAN THAT GOES AROUND STARTING FIGHTS WITH OTHER CLANS, If that is your morality and you like competetive clans, THE Ascendant Fleet Federation IS NOT FOR YOU!

We have a website loaded with Information about the Ascendant Federation, go check it out! if interested in joining you have 3 options
  1. Fill out a Recruitment Form on the Website
  2. Contact CyberGeek91 (Let him know you read the post on Halowaypoint)
  3. Leave your information here in a Comment! (SLOW replys)
NOTE TO OTHER CLANS/SPARTAN COMPANIES:
Have the Respect and DO NOT post here, we are doing fine and do not need you posting here just to "Advertise your Clan/Company" Thank you.

WEBSITE!!!

https://officiallegion.wixsite.com/ascendantfleet
Clan Name: UNSC Delta Kilo
Points of contact: Message me on xbox @ UNSC C Barlx. A more preferable method would be to message me on discord. My discord is Barlex#7291
Clan Mission: The clan mission is to have a clan where people can come and be among friends and they can work on getting better at the game.
Additional Information: We do have a Uniform and set Emblem so you will need to change your current one if you wish to join. Also This clan has just started which means I am looking for mature loyal people to take the leader roles.

Sincerely UNSC C Barlx , Leader of UNSC Delta Kilo
Are you looking for a clan/community? KF(Kings of the Fallen) is a new community and now recruiting! We are actively searching for members or leaders who want to join us for Halo 5 but once we gain a foot in the community we will be stretching across many games. We are organized and have a military rank structure as well as competitive gamers and recreational gaming. If you’re interested message “Havoc BRs”
Praxic 4 wrote:
Greetings Spartans of all ages and sizes

I am Fleet Admiral Gabriel of the Pacific Fleet (Navy) in the Ascendant Fleet Federation. We are currently Recruiting, We are looking for Mature Spartans, Loyal and Respectful Spartans. If you have Discipline that is a bonus. We are a well structured Clan, we are building a Community, to forge new Friendships, a Community that enjoys the ROLEPLAY aspects as well.WE ARE NOT A CLAN THAT GOES AROUND STARTING FIGHTS WITH OTHER CLANS, If that is your morality and you like competetive clans, THE Ascendant Fleet Federation IS NOT FOR YOU!We have a website loaded with Information about the Ascendant Federation, go check it out! if interested in joining you have 3 options
  1. Fill out a Recruitment Form on the Website
  2. Contact CyberGeek91 (Let him know you read the post on Halowaypoint)
  3. Leave your information here in a Comment! (SLOW replys)
NOTE TO OTHER CLANS/SPARTAN COMPANIES:Have the Respect and DO NOT post here, we are doing fine and do not need you posting here just to "Advertise your Clan/Company" Thank you.WEBSITE!!!https://officiallegion.wixsite.com/ascendantfleet
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
================================================================================================82% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse
    • Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]====================================================================================================Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe====================================================================================================
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm sgtslaughter898 the leader of D.T.A.S. Wolf Pack and I'm looking for recruits to join my wolf pack. We run things on a military level of discipline and there is a rank structure with in this pack. We do raids and game nights, As well as having alliances with a few other clans. message me to join us on xbox or message me on here. We are definitely a family type of clan. no corruption or backstabbing here.
  1. Must have a mic
  2. Must be 12+
  3. Must be mature
  4. Must make a discord
The PMS Clan is always looking for interested players. We have lots of different skill levels, and it's a really fun community to be a part of :) We run different types of practices each week - competitive, fun, and customs. We have internal tournaments, mixers across divisions or with other halo clans, game nights where we play other games with each other, and are truly a real community. We are a co-ed clan that focuses on providing women gamers a fun, and safe gaming environment. Feel free to send me a message here or on XBL, or check out our website!

We usually have people on every night, playing different types of games/playlists.

We ask that all interested people have a microphone, are respectful to others, and are looking to have a fun and positive gaming experience!

www.pmsclan.com

PMS Sticktacula
PMS|H2O Halo Division Community Manager
Spartan Company "THIS IS SPARTAAA" is looking for new members. We are looking for people to play arena, slayer, octagon, warzone, and customs. This is for casual and competitive players. We are especially looking for those players that are looking to increase their skill level while having fun.

Requirements to join:
  • Be 17+
  • Have a mic.
  • Appear online
  • Be willing to participate in matches
  • Speak English
Most of our members are on the east coast but we play at all times of the day (except on weekdays when we are working). We will not scrutinize or boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win and strive to get better.
Looking to start a clan but in desperate need for active o leaders, if interested in being co msg me :Shipmster
My clan has an epic backstory for covenant clans. It’s freakin crazy.
Praxic 4 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
================================================================================================82% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse
    • Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]========================================================================================== Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe==========================================================================================
I am recruiting forVantak State message me or Onte Kai Vantak
{WE ARE FARMING FOR ACHILLES!} *MUST BE ACTIVE*
Created by A Maker of Halo Assassinations.Team Inspirational is a Family-Friendly environment. We recommend all to join and enjoy the opportunities the community has to give. We are streamers, entertainers, moms and dads as well as teens and kids from across the world. This is one of the most diverse team in the world so please enjoy your stay and as for always. Be Inspirational^.^1.Minimum Arena KD of 1.0
2.Minimum Warzone KD of 1.0
3.Minimum CSR of Gold
4.Minimum Level 75
5.Must be active
6.Must have the incentive to grind for the Achilles armor
Please include this information in your application:
1.What other companies have you been in?
2.What is your Arena KD?
3.What is your Arena KDA?
4.What is your Warzone KD?
5.What is the highest arena rank you have been and in what playlist?
6.What level are you?
7.Do you play Warzone or Arena more?
Vacheron Constantin

Contact me: JJ4X

We are lovers of luxury goods, primarily fine horology.
We admire Swiss timepieces the most.
Vacheron Constantin produces some of the greatest timepieces this world has ever seen.
If you are a lover of fine craftsmanship, legendary heritage, and great history.. FIND US.
I Need Members now

A O D
Alrighty Cupcakes I got something for yah. Community Name: Forerunner Conflict. The Mission: Bring this leviathan back from hell. Points of Contact: Mays Demise and deathridere55. Small Description: A legendary gaming community divided into two factions. And you can choose. Pluses to us: War Sim,Relaxed,Have Discord,Have a website「Metkill」customs weekly, no forced colours or armours, accepting of many. Jokes, a second family. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Message us asap and I'll in turn send you the link and tell you more.
Alrighty Cupcakes I got something for yah. Community Name: Forerunner Conflict. The Mission: Bring this leviathan back from hell. Points of Contact: Mays Demise and deathridere55. Small Description: A legendary gaming community divided into two factions. And you can choose. Pluses to us: War Sim,Relaxed,Have Discord,Have a website「Metkill」customs weekly, no forced colours or armours, accepting of many. Jokes, a second family. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Message us asap and I'll in turn send you the link and tell you more.
Cool
Is your clan currently on the search for new members? If so, this is the thread for you. You may use this thread to list your clan and clan info so people who are looking for a group to join can know what you're about.

What information is needed?Please list the following in your post:

• The Suit Up
  • Battlebest
  • Finishing all the challenges
Joint the great team of The Suit Up !!! The Suit Up search Spartan who love playing Halo 5 ! The logo is a T-rex head. Battlebest
. The Suit Up
Looking to be a part of something big? Looking to help grow us? Sangheili will unite together with in my state! Message me for more info.
Looking to be a part of something big? Looking to help grow us? Sangheili will unite together with in my state! Message me for more info.
Ah, It is great to see that I am not the Only Sangheili Leader running around. I wish you luck finding members brother.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 193
  4. 194
  5. 195
  6. 196
  7. 197
  8. ...
  9. 232