2. ...
  3. 195
  4. 196
  5. 197
  6. 198
  7. 199
  8. ...
  9. 222
there is a clan that is recruiting, contact the gamertag,"krios mereel," it is open to practically anyone, as long as you are active on halo(weekly or more)
do you own the clan
Clan Name:Imperial Solar Republic
POC:Kim Don Un (Leader)
We're a growing military clan with a few leadership slots open. Basically if you are interested in going to war a lot, this will be the clan for you.
Hey add CocoThunder3 on xbox live, to join the spartan dynasty clan. need help getting it started and would love some people who are dedicated. Looking to put a decent amount of funding into it. I want to make much more than just a clan, join if you are interested.

This post has been hidden.

Clan Name: Death Row Command (DRC)

Point of Contact:

Negan from TWD (Commander-In-Chief)

TDAT Demon (Senior Lieutenant)

TakeoverLoki43 (Junior Lieutenant) (Discord Moderator, CO of Army Division)

Lyricaltick962 (Warrant Officer Junior Grade) (National Guard Commander)

MapesBro95 (Sergeant Major 2nd Class) (Competitive Team Captain)

AS Sweaty (Junior Sergeant Major) (Competitive Team Lieutenant)

Xx iiTz LH xX (Gunnery Sergeant)

Static Pulls (Sergeant) (1st Army Platoon Sergeant)

RADATAT MATT (Lance Sergeant) (National Guard Fireteam 1 Lead)

Clan Mission: to achieve 100 Members by 2019 and develop into a well known Military Clan.

Clan Type: Private Military

Clan Members: 25

Clan Branches on other games: CODWWII (in early development)

Clan Requirements to join:

- Must currently not be in another Military Clan.

- Must have a working headset mic (kinect not acceptable)

- Must speak fluent english

- must be 13 or older

- Must get the Discord App (we do many things there that make the clan well communicated within)

- Must be able to join our Spartan Company (its Mandatory to join)

Come join
BRING THE PAIN

we are active very friendly group of players please feel fee to msg me on here or my gamer tag is stebutty85
Greetings all, i am commander “Fate” of the Apex Maruaders, a small Mercenary group on Halo 5. Our spartan company is looking for more Mercenaries to join us (we are looking for Mercenaries only). We are a small, unorganised, freelance group who do mostly free work (but members are encouraged to find their own contracts and work for a price).

Our spartan company started on 20/4/18 but we have been around for a while. We are not highly active but are on when we can be.

If you are not a Mercenary but would like to become one then please say so in your submission to join our spartan company along with other requirements stated in the company bio. We are open to all species, sangheili, human, forerunner etc.

please not:
•you must have a mic.
•you must include the requirements stated on the bio when you apply.
•we are a H5 group only.
•above all else, the company has ties within the UGE Empire.
•the name for the company is spelt “Marauders”. I know this is wrong but cannot change it untill next month.

my gamertag is FATE FIRESTORM. If you cannot apply here then please message my GT and i will invite you to the company
Wolf Underground is A spartan Company that hand selects Spartans to join. The selection is based off of performance. No there is no tryouts only evaluation. There is a thing, a saying Spartan-IV are our weaker younger brothers and sisters. As Spartan-II and very few Spartan-III we must be rolemodels, we must show them what it means to be a Spartan.
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans.
Clan: The New Helghan Empire
Game: Halo: Reach
Requirements: Must be 14+, Mic is optional, Must Have Kik App(Add me Plutocarcy) Must Follow orders, Must Wear Default Armor for 1 Week, Respect Fellow Helghans, Lastly Enjoy Yourself.
After joining there will be more details about The New Helghan Empire
P.S. Add My Gamertag - "A Plut0cracy" with a zero
Single player looking to find a clan to join assist. I game almost every day of the week. Re-starting halo 5 and looking for a focused team
clan name : Dark Empire Team
point of contact : xbox live account is DarklusterX 05
Clan mission : help others who wants to claim Daily REWARD ,plays Halo mcc,halo 5,halo reach, custom games,have fun and respect each other
Wolf Underground is A spartan Company that hand selects Spartans to join. The selection is based off of performance. No there is no tryouts only evaluation. There is a thing, a saying Spartan-IV are our weaker younger brothers and sisters. As Spartan-II and very few Spartan-III we must be rolemodels, we must show them what it means to be a Spartan.
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans
clan name : Dark Empire Team
point of contact : xbox live account is DarklusterX 05
Clan mission : help others who wants to claim Daily REWARD ,plays Halo mcc,halo 5,halo reach, custom games,have fun and respect each other
this is not a recruitment form go some where else
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans
this is not a recruitment form go some where else
Shadowikc wrote:
I am looking for players to help start a militaristic spartan company called delta squad 6, if you want to join please message me. The clan mission is to have fun playing halo while being on a team that’s helps you play the best u can
Still recruiting
Shadowikc wrote:
Shadowikc wrote:
I am looking for players to help start a militaristic spartan company called delta squad 6, if you want to join please message me. The clan mission is to have fun playing halo while being on a team that’s helps you play the best u can
Still recruiting
not here ur not im reporting every recruitment form i see on here
Z3dekiah wrote:
Shadowikc wrote:
Shadowikc wrote:
Still recruiting
Can you read the forum? It’s a recruiting forum go somewhere else with that good sir.
Z3dekiah wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but don't abuse the report system by reporting legitimate recruiting posts
Z3dekiah wrote:
Shadowikc wrote:
Shadowikc wrote:
Still recruiting
Are you a little mixed up? This forum is:
FIND CLANS THAT ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING
If that's not recruitment maybe you could explain?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 195
  4. 196
  5. 197
  6. 198
  7. 199
  8. ...
  9. 222