2. ...
  3. 196
  4. 197
  5. 198
  6. 199
  7. 200
  8. ...
  9. 222
I would like to invite you to join Exact Seventh.
All we ask is simple:
-You stay active
-You stay friendly
-You enjoy yourself
Wolf Underground is A spartan Company that hand selects Spartans to join. The selection is based off of performance. No there is no tryouts only evaluation. There is a thing, a saying Spartan-IV are our weaker younger brothers and sisters. As Spartan-II and very few Spartan-III we must be rolemodels, we must show them what it means to be a Spartan.
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans
Hey!
Courage Over Greed (COG) is recruiting members to join our community. COG is a gaming community with 50+ active members playing on Halo 5. We have custom games every day except on Sundays at 8 and 11 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). Every day features a different game mode and they last for 1 hour at time. We sometimes have tourneys with prizes too! Message COG Devizer for more information :)
If you want the achilles helmet join us to Fireteam Echo 7.
we are 11% to get the helmet.
everyone is invited.
Wolf Underground is A spartan Company that hand selects Spartans to join. The selection is based off of performance. No there is no tryouts only evaluation. There is a thing, a saying Spartan-IV are our weaker younger brothers and sisters. As Spartan-II and very few Spartan-III we must be rolemodels, we must show them what it means to be a Spartan.
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans.
(For Spartans who are chill and less competitive but still wants to have a goal to work towards with high rewards.
We are about 75% to the Armor for Achilles after that we will be focusing on the helmet we have only 30 Members.)
(For our competitive side we will be hosting Grind teams for arena. These teams will than play out the season to archive only 2 goals. 1st Hit Champion tier and be rank 1 and 2nd is to produce pro teams through this. While using The 1st goal as practice.)

This post has been hidden.

The Anunnaki is actively recruiting competitive players to help with the Achilles Commendations.
Most Commendations are at level 3 & 4 right now. We are very focused and we prioritize our Commendations.
Joining our Military branch is optional.

Requirements:
Must have a Mic
Must be able to join our discord server
Must be active weekly
| DOFC |
Defence Of Free Colonies
54 members (Not all in company)

Requirements :
Age 13+ unless mature
Active 3 days a week or so
Know when to be serious and when not to be

While the others can be managed, discord is absolutely needed.

Other information :
If you want to know further information, message me telling me if you are interested. Youll need all those requirements above ^ you can join for a couple days and if you don't think this clan is for you, you can resign no problem. Other then that, thank you for your time. (:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Good day to you Spartans,

We are The Nubbstompers and we are happy to have you be apart of our community. Our members range from the casual player to the hardcore. Feel free to drop in and see what we are all about. We are always accepting those who seek to play without the extra stress, it's a game, have fun.If you are in the mood for competition, we have Onyx caliber players that are always looking to team. Hop on in the forums and start up a conversation and organize some teams. With WZ, Arena, and the campaign, there is plenty Halo to get into. This is a game and we understand real life stuff happens! We just ask that you vent off mic.

If you have any other questions, comments or wish to get an invite just message us.
============================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
============================================================================================
83% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
==============================================================================================
Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe
==============================================================================================
The Fire Skulls
Hello, I am a leader of a new ODST clan on halo called TFS (The Fire Skulls) very new and is looking for people like you to fill in the ranks, if you ain't in a clan and wish to join one, then you may join TFS, also if you wished to become a helljumpers then that's a bonus for you, so please give me a reply back, and I'll get right back to you, also thank you for you're time for reading this have a great day/night
If anyone is looking for a UNSC based Halo Reach clan to join our clan is known as Federal intelligence command (FIC) if you are interested in joining message me or add me @ Kenshin Lx
Traxus Industries is currently recruiting! If you're looking to join an active Halo 5 Clan then you should consider joining Traxus.

We have currently over 50 members, a Discord Server, Youtube channel and do activities almost everyday. This clan has no strict UNSC rules such as "Stand here, turn left, turn right!" nothing like that. This is a clan has events like Raids, Internal BTB, Internal competitions, Internal Slayer matches, Multiplayer sessions with up to 8 other members and much more!

If you wish to join please contact me on xbox at Doctor Blue99. I look forward to hearing any responses.
Looking for people who want to play slayer/team arena/HWC series mainly. Preferably a group of two to make a solid group of 4 (myself and my buddy usually play as a duo) reply to me on here or send me a message on XBL.
Looking for a few people who are super competitve with gaming. I went to a few MLG tourneys back in the day for h2/h3 & recently just started playing h5. None of my buddies play anymore so looking for someone who can teach me call outs for each maps & overall just looking for a few good dudes who want to have fun.

I’m a skilled player just want some fellas to play with.

gt : angypellz
Good day to you Spartans,

We are The Nubbstompers and we are happy to have you be apart of our community. Our members range from the casual player to the hardcore. Feel free to drop in and see what we are all about. We are always accepting those who seek to play without the extra stress, it's a game, have fun.If you are in the mood for competition, we have Onyx caliber players that are always looking to team. Hop on in the forums and start up a conversation and organize some teams. With WZ, Arena, and the campaign, there is plenty Halo to get into. This is a game and we understand real life stuff happens! We just ask that you vent off mic.

If you have any other questions, comments or wish to get an invite just message us.
Who i might consider...
clan name: the ark community

point of contact: iired drag0nii, deathwalksalone, tattyboojangles

our mission is to get people together, have fun, and anything else that's exiciting.
Hello, whoever manages to find and read this.

This is Coalition Network .

We are so very close to earning the Achilles Armour in Halo 5. We just need a few things to do here and there, and should complete it on our own in about 2 weeks.
However, with your help, we can get that even faster. Even better, you can earn the Armour with us.

Point of contact: A7 Exist x o

Our Mission: See Coalition Network .

I look forward to hearing from you, the reader. Dont be afraid to ask questions!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 196
  4. 197
  5. 198
  6. 199
  7. 200
  8. ...
  9. 222