3. 198
  4. 199
  5. 200
  6. 201
  7. 202
  8. ...
  9. 222
Do you want to join the silent reaper
The silent reaper is looking for skilled marks men that will get the job done on the battle field. We will pave a new road together.
THE GRIND FOR ACHILLES STARTS HERE!!!!
Wolf Underground is A spartan Company that hand selects Spartans to join. The selection is based off of performance. No there is no tryouts only evaluation. There is a thing, a saying Spartan-IV are our weaker younger brothers and sisters. As Spartan-II and very few Spartan-III we must be rolemodels, we must show them what it means to be a Spartan.
This is S – 17 if you have any further questions use your AI to contact me. God speed Spartans.
(For Spartans who are chill and less competitive but still wants to have a goal to work towards with high rewards.
We are about 75% to the Armor for Achilles after that we will be focusing on the helmet we have only 31 Members.)
(For our competitive side we will be hosting Grind teams for arena. These teams will than play out the season to achieve only 2 goals. 1st Hit Champion tier and be rank 1 and 2nd is to produce pro teams through this. While using The 1st goal as practice.)
Aegis Legion Recruting. Like the Roman Empire join Up!
Clan name: FireNation
Point of Contact: AnyFireDog
Mission: Have fun, improve our gameplay, and make new friends!
I don’t care what age you are, as long as you are a good sport, it’s cool!
We will win, lose, and grow together, not only as a team, but as a family.
Fighting Fire with Fire is what we do...
Spartan Company: Os Patinhos PT

We are 11 commendations away from the Achilles Helmet, so all help is welcome.

All we care is to win the helmet :)
Clan Name: [FSC]

Point of contact: [FS Phoenix JC-FS01#7953](Discord)

Mission: To exercise the art of war, and to force submission upon our enemies. We're also really fun.

(I suggest check my recruitment forum for more information.)
============================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.
============================================================================================

84% to Achilles Helmet

Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you help grind commendations
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
==============================================================================================
Fireteam Horse is canonical in the Halo universe
==============================================================================================
Good day to you Spartans,

We are The Nubbstompers and we are happy to have you be apart of our community. Our members range from the casual player to the hardcore. Feel free to drop in and see what we are all about. We are always accepting those who seek to play without the extra stress, it's a game, have fun.If you are in the mood for competition, we have Onyx caliber players that are always looking to team. Hop on in the forums and start up a conversation and organize some teams. With WZ, Arena, and the campaign, there is plenty Halo to get into. This is a game and we understand real life stuff happens! We just ask that you vent off mic.

If you have any other questions, comments or wish to get an invite just message us.
If you need a company (or got kicked from nubbstompers)Join seeker squad is a new company focused on the Achilles. All you need it to be active everyonce and a while. Age does not matter. No mic required. Interested? Message vampirelaughter or request to join on our discord [link]https://discord.gg/pgfgABf
Clan Name: The Terran Federation
Point of Contact: Johnson172
Mission: The Terran Federation is a military based role-play clan focused on developing an enjoyable clan environment founded on principles of maturity, respect, and teamwork operating solely on Halo 5: Guardians. We strongly believe in our vision of a quality clan experience online, and hope to share that vision with all of our members and community partners.
Other Important Information: It is recommended you message me on Xbox for a faster and more clear response, make sure you state you saw the Halo Waypoint add and are interested in joining. We do have a Spartan Company that has our website and YouTube link to any media you may want to watch, Rise Above!
Terran Federation
  • Note: Numbers in the Spartan Company do not reflect the number of members in the clan as a whole.
Organization: Dymenzion eSports (

Point of contact: Xbox GT: DyZ Imperium
Discord: DyZ Imperium#7473
Email: imperiumreign@gmail.com

Clan mission: To compete in competitive tournaments

Dymenzion eSports Recruiting

Dymenzion eSports is working on having multiple teams on various FPS games on Xbox. We are still a young organization but have a pretty good reach and we have a few resources not any starting organization can provide. With that said, we are willing to share those resources with dedicated team members.One of the first steps into our partnership is the gamertags showing DyZ. We recruit guys with no ties to other organizations as well, conflict of interest. I will back my guys 100%, but we need to know that this is a serious commitment.

Basic Criteria's

1. Mature (18 and over) exceptions on a case by case basis.
  2. Able to be flexible with scheduled events.
  3. Good work ethics.
  4. Good communication skills.
  5. Respectful to others.
  6. Self motivated.
  7. No affiliation to another organization.
Just some basic guidelines. We provide our guys help with graphics, montages, add you to our website, tournaments, streaming, content creation, etc.

We are looking for the following and have players in these categories:

1. Competitive Players (Tournaments)
  2. Pub Players (Pubstars)
  3. Streamers (Mixer/Twitch/YouTube)
  4. Content Creators (YouTube)
  5. Community Event Organizers
  6. Community Managers
You can be a combination of these as well. You can be a comp player who streams and creates content.

* The gamertag on your main account (not a newly created account) will have to be changed to incorporate "DyZ" in it. This is a non-negotiable requirement.

** Only serious inquiries please (18 years and older). Cheers!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dymenzion eSports Links

1. Website - https://www.dymenzionesports.com/
  2. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/DymenzioneSports
  3. Discord - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/discord
  4. Xbox Club - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/xboxclub
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Affiliates and Sponsors

Cinch Gaming - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/cinchgaming
Use codeDYMENZIONfor 5% discount on your purchase or click the link above

Player One Coffee - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/playeronecoffee
Click the link above for 5% discount on your next purchase

Vertagear - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/vertagear
Click the link above for 5% discount on your next purchase

Rogue Energy - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/rogueenergy
Use codeDYMENZIONfor 5% discount on your purchase or click the link above

Techni Sport - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/technisport
Use codeDYMENZIONfor 10% discount on your purchase or click the link above

LucidSound - http://dyz.dymenzionesports.com/lucidsound
Click the link above for 20% discount on your next purchase
Clan Name: Last Hope

Points Of Contact: Black Operation Mercenaries

Mission: Enjoy playing with friends in role play minded universe, we create stories and youtube videos out of fun and as well compete competitively in all games, We usually design and make Forge maps and accept all player styles from Noob - Pro, as well all walks of life and personalities. If you ever need a extra player for a match, or just help in general then our Mercenaries are the one to hire

Message via Gamertag at Nightmare Mist or join Last Hope Recon for more help

Hope to see you all soon!
I' looking for a clan
name: Immortal Eclipse
contact Gamer tag's: Crimsonblood7
mission:having fun and shootin' guns
Eclipse is a new and upcoming clan if y'all wanna check out what we are like check outsome of our streams of weekly game nights and just pvp gameplay's
a mic is somewhat required.

Requirements:
Above level 10(or if youre level 9 and halfway to ten)
Have to be fine with changing your emblem and armor including armor colors( no clue why people do clan stuff but refuse those three simple things to do)
Must be able to handle the stress of being in a clan
Be able to shut up when being given instructions or at a meeting.
I'm looking to join a military style/competitive gaming clan or community. Have had tons of clan experience and I am also enlisted in the US Army, 22 years old with mic, and made it to onyx tier last season in just 3 weeks of grinding.
If there's anything out there looking for a strapping young lad like myself please message me on Xbox @ Resolute Fate
Hope to see you out there!
Spartan Company: Os Patinhos PTContact: S 0 U L S I C KWe are 11 commendations away from the Achilles Helmet, so all help is welcome.

All we care is to win the helmet :)
I’m interested!!!
Soushi
{WE ARE FARMING FOR ACHILLES!} *MUST BE ACTIVE*
Created by A Maker of Halo Assassinations.Team Inspirational is a Family-Friendly environment. We recommend all to join and enjoy the opportunities the community has to give. We are streamers, entertainers, moms and dads as well as teens and kids from across the world. This is one of the most diverse team in the world so please enjoy your stay and as for always. Be Inspirational^.^
1.Minimum Arena KD of 1.0
2.Minimum Warzone KD of 1.0
3.Minimum CSR of Gold
4.Minimum Level 75
5.Must be active
6.Must have the incentive to grind for the Achilles armor
Please include this information in your application:
1.What other companies have you been in?
2.What is your Arena KD?
3.What is your Arena KDA?
4.What is your Warzone KD?
5.What is the highest arena rank you have been and in what playlist?
6.What level are you?
7.Do you play Warzone or Arena more?
Add these people upon joining
  1. Her Axiology
Good day to you Spartans,

We are The stumpnubbers and we are happy to have you be apart of our community. Our members range from the casual player to the hardcore. Feel free to drop in and see what we are all about. We are always accepting those who seek to play without the extra stress, it's a game, have fun.If you are in the mood for competition, we have Onyx caliber players that are always looking to team. Hop on in the forums and start up a conversation and organize some teams. With WZ, Arena, and the campaign, there is plenty Halo to get into. This is a game and we understand real life stuff happens! We just ask that you vent off mic.

If you have any other questions, comments or wish to get an invite just message us. We also have a company discord and it' where we run this one and our main company the Nubbstompers (Nubbstompers no longer recruiting).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 198
  4. 199
  5. 200
  6. 201
  7. 202
  8. ...
  9. 222