2. ...
  3. 200
  4. 201
  5. 202
  6. 203
  7. 204
  8. ...
  9. 218
===========================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.We check activity,no free armor for lazy kids.
===========================================================================================
83% to Achilles Helmet
Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Acilles body armor achieved 3/11/2017]
Clan Name: NOVA Force

Point of Contact: SpYdEr xNOVAx

Mission: NOVA is here to gather Spartans to do what Spartan were meant to do and that is Finish The Fight! We are a brand new Company looking for Spartans to help lead and just to play and have fun. We will at later dates gather our elite team to do more competitive play. This Team is new and is in need of players to help mold it to its best potential!
Looking for a clan that's not too small, not too big. Maybe 25 - 60 Members. Usually active whenever I can be but its later on in the day. Want a semi-serious clan. Let me know
Clan: .Machos Alpha

Propose: Fun, competitive play and make some Friends around the world

Somes nights to have a Good Moments
Clan Name- The Aethor Colony
Military/ Relaxed
Have Mic, 14+, Active!
Overall we are just getting started and are welcoming all newcomers!!
If you would like to know more about us feel free to message me on here or in game, Thanks!
Name of clan: OPFL, Orion Project Freelancer
Point of contact: Me (ALIXKEELAN146) either on Xbox or on waypoint, I check everyday
Mission:This clan exists to create a thriving community of gamers like in the old halos, where playing the game was for fun. This clan partakes in Roleplay, lot of super fiesta (like a lot), warzone, ranked and custom games. We also are happy to train any gamers who want it and will also gladly help anyone level up. You have to at least play 90 minutes a week. We understand if you enjoy other games.
If your interested please contact me. Happy gaming.
117th Airborne Division
WE'RE LIKE BRICKS- WE FLY WELL

Do not use default request message, or you'll be rejected.
We don't use Discord. Message the Leader if you need/want something.Welcome to the 117th Airborne Division, Spartan. Here, you can do kinda anything you want to do in Halo 5. That means Warzone anything, Social/Competitive Arena, Custom Games, and Forge. We just want people to have a big group of people who they can chill with. Most people join to get the Achilles armour, and that is what we are going to do. We're going to work hard to get this armour, and by we, I mean WE as a Spartan Company. Nobody gets to freeload (unless it's a smurf account in the Company.). Also, don't teamkill. That would give us a bad reputation.Requirements to be in the 117th Airborne Division:
-a mic that works
-able to work as a team (can play alone, but it would be nice to have teamwork in there)
-Rank 1 or higher (We don't want to leave anyone out. Except for purposeful teamkillers.)
-At least 120 minutes per week. We get it if you like other games.
-Able to speak and understand English. It'd be nice if our Division could understand each other

-if you would like to join or have any questions please contact any of the lieutenants or the leader.
Clan Name: Java Company
Point of contact: Java Sumatra
Mission: Acquire the achilles armor, have fun, and be nice! Mostly, get the achilles armor.
Requirements: A mic, over 21 (preferably), and log at least a hour or two each week.
30s man looking for first clan. I've been playing Halo 5 (and only Halo 5) for a while, but getting tired of losing matches because someone quits 1 out of 3 games, sometimes 3,4,5 matches in a row. I have been diamond before, and would be back there with a decent team. I use bullets, shoot for the nose, mostly average about even on kills/deaths, but lead in assists. I play as a teammate, have a mic, have discord if needed. I have only played slayer and breakout/elimination but will change it up if needed, (it seems like most people play WZ). I am not here for any specific reason (commendations or armor). I can play for em, but I'm here to have fun. & Not interested in a kid clan.
Name of Clan: 9th Order of Military Powers

Point of Contact: Zar Tuyokee---Discord: sniperr237#5104

Mission: Our mission as a military organization is to help those who seek skills that could match with anyone through extensive training that could last months or even years. This clan has been around since Halo 2, but started seeking action in Halo 3. The 9th Order offers a lot, leadership positions and other sorts of roles that you may be interested in. What we want for soldiers is to not only fight to represent the Order, but to also have fun with the friends they will be making around them. We offer commendation points (CP) for soldiers to get promoted to their next rank. We accept anyone into the Order, new or old into Halo. If you are new, the 9th Order's Instructor's are willing to give trainings to those who need help and or can't keep up. There's activities like custom games, friendly open raiding, and if you feel like you need to warm up you can do some friendly sparring with your fellow teammates. We are an Organized military clan, but while off duty we like to also have fun. Our long time leaders and members will welcome you into Service in the 9th Order and help guide you along the way into a role that fits you. Upon Enlisting into Service, all new members have to meet a 3 month probational period before doing a tryout for a Division of your interest such as Airforce, Special Forces, Armored Cavalry, OCS (Officer Candidate School), and if you feel like you wanna Forge your ideas in the Clan, we have an Engineering Division for that. We are mostly Active on Discord and you can find us there in our Server. If you have any questions, feel free to message me through my GamerTag or on Discord. See you in the fight! -Commander Zar Tuyokee (Infantry Commander)

Enlistment Requirements.
- Mic required
- English speaking
- 13+
- Active in long or short hours
- Sign an Enlistment Application sheet (Will be provided to you on Discord)
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in [casual or competitive] warzone,slayer,firefight,arena,and infection.
We are on the lookout for active members.We check activity,no free armor for lazy kids.
83% to Achilles Helmet

Requirements to join us: Fireteam Horse

• Have a mic.
    • Appear online
    • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
    • Be willing to participate in matches with us as well as being active
    • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease)
    • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win
[Achilles armor achieved 3/11/2017]
Clan Name: UNSC SAT HQ
(UNSC Squad Assault Team Headquarters)

Mission:
The Squad Assault team is looking for ACTIVE Halo players (XBOX ONE/S/X) for Halo 5, interested in teamwork, warzones, competition.... And above all... Winning together, while improving our gameplay as a team.
Furthermore, the ultimate goal is to eventually compete in tournaments with enough members to fill multiple designated teams.

To apply, feel free to contact Osenegg (me) via Xbox, or message me on Halo waypoint privately.
I'll respond within 18 hours tops on Xbox, 24-48 hours via Halo waypoint.

Gamertag is Osenegg
Clan Name: Villa Mongolos

Slowly but not stop, we look for fun while search the Aquiles armor without condition just respect whit the other players.

Play some hours and your welcome

Just play halo for fun, theres not any condition
Join The Tamriel Outlaws in our quest for Achilles armor!
Hello There Everyone I'm trying to find new people for my Clan.
  • My Clan Name is called Tactical Ground Squad (TGS)
  • The best way for you to contact the clan if you're interested is to send me a Message to make account Pokedex500 That's my Gamertag on Xbox so you can message me if you're interested in my clan. You can also Request to join My spartan Company or my Halo Club called Tactical Ground Squad Halo Clan that's another way for you to contact me
  • To be honest our mission is for people to enjoy their time with the clan. We've been doing it like this for years, We play competitive and we play casually. If you want me to go to detail We do a thing called Clan Game night in which we play a bunch of custom games and just try to have an amazing time. We also do some type of training where we go into matchmaking and see how well someone does. If we have too many people in a lobby we go to custom games to see how your skills are and see how you act with other people. If we do happen to be involved with some beef with another clan we prepare for it and be a bit more strict not too strict but for us to make sure we win the raid or battle. If you are wondering what Halo Game we are playing the most for our clan it's Halo: The Master Cheif Collection and Halo Reach So I must say thank you for your time and this is my first time making a post like this thanking you for your time.
Clan name: PMC Mercenaries
Points of contact: Axio Ty Vadam, Alpha12 CC 0278, ryandickson37@gmail.com, ryandickson37@outlook.com

Clan mission: The PMC Mercenaries mission is to expand with many different types of players who want a fun and always interesting.

The PMC Mercenariesis are private merc company on Halo 5 Guardians. We are not to demanding on your skill level but we do how ever expect you to be able to.

1. Play Halo 5 at a some what competitive level.
2. Be respectful towards NCO's and Officers.
3. Be in your uniform when with the clan or recruiting for the clan.
4. Have some clan experience from the past the more experience the better boost you get at the start
5. You can not be in another clan while in this clan
6. You need to have a mic so we can talk together
7. We are expecting most soldiers to be at least 15 (if you prove mature enough you can get around this rule)

Info:
Uniform are uniform is a simple color black flowed by rank you are allowed to where what ever Armour you wish
Application there is ah application to be filled out this determines your rank at the start of the clan its fast though so do not let that turn you away

This concludes the recruitment message if you are interested contact me or alpha at the gamer tags above or at the two emails.

Thanks.
Clan name: PMC Mercenaries
Points of contact: Axio Ty Vadam, Alpha12 CC 0278, ryandickson37@gmail.com, ryandickson37@outlook.com

Clan mission: The PMC Mercenaries mission is to expand with many different types of players who want a fun and always interesting.

The PMC Mercenariesis are private merc company on Halo 5 Guardians. We are not to demanding on your skill level but we do how ever expect you to be able to.

1. Play Halo 5 at a some what competitive level.
2. Be respectful towards NCO's and Officers.
3. Be in your uniform when with the clan or recruiting for the clan.
4. Have some clan experience from the past the more experience the better boost you get at the start
5. You can not be in another clan while in this clan
6. You need to have a mic so we can talk together
7. We are expecting most soldiers to be at least 15 (if you prove mature enough you can get around this rule)

Info:
Uniform are uniform is a simple color black flowed by rank you are allowed to where what ever Armour you wish
Application there is ah application to be filled out this determines your rank at the start of the clan its fast though so do not let that turn you away

This concludes the recruitment message if you are interested contact me or alpha at the gamer tags above or at the two emails.

Thanks.
RESPECT
Your rules are something me as a Leader of B.L.C. can respect. Gonna say if your looking for a clan, I'd recommend this one based on it's presentation.

Sangheili Leader of B.L.C.~
Extermination Brigade in one mission to work together for the Achilles armor. Send me a message if you're an active in Halo 5 and I'll be happy to send you an inv. Thanks for reading and have a good one!
Just graduated from college and moving to my new job. Following a week or two of not being able to play much due to handling the logistics of all my -Yoink-, I'm going to be on halo a decent amount. Looking to join a clan of chill people that are around my age, not a bunch of boners, and are just interested in kicking -Yoink- and taking names. I'll help get Achilles if you need the help too, that's no problem.

I don't suck and play BTB and Warzone the most by far and am currently level 129 with a Warzone KD of 3.4ish and Arena around 1.3 (KDA is obviously higher for both with Arena around 3.8 or something like that).

Anyway, send me a message on Xbox @ COBOL PIC X6 or just email me at donelan.8@osu.edu (old school email) and I can get back to you within a decent time-frame. I have a mic so that's not an issue.

Also, funny clan names get bonus points and I'm not trying to be some subordinate in a military clan, I'm looking to have fun and make some friends not get bossed around like a child. I'm lazy and don't feel like applying to multiple companies that aren't active or whatever, so I figured its better to post here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 200
  4. 201
  5. 202
  6. 203
  7. 204
  8. ...
  9. 218