SIERRA COMPANY RECRUITMENT: January 4th, 2019.
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm Captain Kito, and I'm recruiting for a Spartan - IV, UNSC Navy Clan on Halo 5. We're an extremely competitive and organized team that's been active since for the past 3 years. Our main focus in providing a proper and competitive military simulation experience for players that value more tactical game-play that's been proven to be effective on the field time and time again. We play Warzone, BTB, Arena, and various tactical game-modes in custom games that will stimulate any need for such gameplay. However Sierra Company is not for everybody and certainly isn't created for everybody; we want players that are disciplined, coordinated, and overall value team work on all platforms they play on.REQUIREMENTS:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Must be of at-least 14 years old. (We have teens and adults operating together, however the company is led by mostly adults. We believe that younger people are far more willing to learn and follow, and older people are far more capable of leading and teaching.)
- Must have a microphone headset. (We will make exceptions but only if the person show's certain aptitude for being independent and reliable when given a command, However you won't be able to progress past a certain rank without a microphone.)
- Must be willing to receive and execute commands given by superiors. (We are a military unit, So we follow commands given by more strategic and tactical thinkers in order to ensure we are working towards the same objective together.)
- Understanding that this is not for everyone. (We never intended to let everyone in, If we did - we'd be a clan that has more than we could want by now. We want people whom are unique, and are actually capable of being selfless and focus on nothing more than completing the objective - we know who's real and who's acting... reality recognizes reality. But everything is a choice.)
- Understanding that we play on mostly weekends. (We're not good because we grind the game, We're good because we have a mindset that few people have. We believe in pursuing our real life ambitions and giving 120% in everything we do. As such in order to make time for that, We have four days off with operations conducted on Fri, Sat, Sunday. We're weekend warriors, Not role-play warriors.)
The general orders are the rules that govern and maintain discipline, integrity, and honor amongst our unit. These principles and orders give us a foundation and direction to both victory and personal success. Remember that nobody is above the laws, and that everybody can be punished in accordance to these laws. -15p. for every violation after first offence, and the perpetrator has surpassed the rank of Crewman (E-3) and have passed Basic Spartan Combat Training.
1. All orders must be followed without resistance or question. (Unless that order is illogical or is unjust)2. All company regulations must be followed to the fullest extent while on duty.3. All company personnel must abide by military etiquette and procedures at all times.4. All company personnel must be respectful at all times.5. All company personnel must maintain a disciplined&winning attitude at all times. (Unsavory attitudes will not be tolerated.)6. All personnel will not share or reveal any information about themselves and or others that pertains to their real lives.7. All personnel will not abuse, or harass any person within Sierra or any other faction. (No sexual, and or verbal abuse.)8. All personnel will not speak, and or be apart of any other clans unless ordered by a Commander and or the Captain.9. All personnel will not share any info. with anyone not apart of Sierra (To prevent operational/individual compromise.)10. All personnel will attend operations once every 2 weeks at the minimum. (Otherwise a be discharged and or demoted.)DISCLAIMER:
Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in immediate disciplinary action and even loss of rank, status, or may even be discharged depending on the severity of the action. We will not punish you based on a personal preference; you will be punished based if you actually violated a rule that you agreed to.
RANKS: OFFICERS.[O-6] CAPTAIN: "SCO6" - NO POINTS APPLICABLE.[O-5] COMMANDER: "SCO4" - 1500p.[O-4] LIEUTENANT COMMANDER: "SCO3" - 1400p.[O-3] LIEUTENANT: "SC02" - 1300p.[O-2] LIEUTENANT JUNIOR GRADE: "SCO2" - 1200p.[O-1] ENSIGN: "SCO1" - 1100p.RANKS: ENLISTED[E-10] COMMAND MASTERCHIEF PETTY OFFICER: "SC10" - 1000p.[E-9] MASTERCHIEF PETTY OFFICER: "SCE9" - 900p.[E-8] SENIOR CHIEF PETTY OFFICER: "SCE8" - 800p.[E-7] CHIEF PETTY OFFICER: "SCE7" - 700p.[E-6] PETTY OFFICER FIRST CLASS: "SCE6" - 600p.[E-5] PETTY OFFICER SECOND CLASS: "SCE5" - 500p.[E-4] PETTY OFFICER THRID CLASS: "SCE4" - 400p.[E-3] CREWMAN: "SCE3" - 300p.[E-2] CREWMAN APPRENTICE: "SCE2" - 200p.[E-1] CREWMAN RECRUIT: "SCE1" - 100p.ORGANIZATION:
Sierra Company has two sub units under it's structure that are geared towards both competitive players and less competitive players in regards to skill. Both of these groups have been implemented to serve a distinct purpose and only have skill and proficiency under both belts. Each unit has sub units that have the capability of interviewing and selecting their own men for service within their own elements. However all battle-groups are led by a HQ TEAM
known as WARCOM
(Short for "Naval Special Warfare Command.
") WARCOM sets policy and conducts diplomacy within the company and all influential leaders are comprised within it.
WARCOM > BATTELGROUP > PLATOON > SQUAD > FIRETEAM > INDIVIDUAL
1st Battle-Group: Reaper. (Special Operations Group.)
Battle-Group Reaper has been our main force in regards to winning battles and as-well as being strong force multiplier to lesser units in regards to skill. This group has been praised by our allies by being an extremely coordinated and professional team that conducts themselves in a respectable fashion whilst being great fighters and generally great team members in general. It is lead by an HQ Team that directs three four man fire-teams underneath it as subordinates. They do most of the Arena Gametypes, and generally are our force we commission into tournaments within the Halo community.HQ TEAM > FIRETEAM > INDIVIDUAL.2nd Battle-Group: Savage. (Rapid Operations Group.)
Battle-Group Savage has been our biggest force and generally are well disciplined and are good team players. They're not as skill oriented as the SOG, however they have been prosperous over other generic main-line forces simply due to their training they receive that drill team-work and proper communication into their conduction on the field. They are lead by an HQ Team that coordinates two Twelve-man platoons whom house two five man squads with the platoon leader and 2IC being in their own separate two man team. In addition the squads have a senior non-commissioned officer leading them, both squads each have two man fire-teams that are usually led by an non-commissioned officer.
HQ > PLATOON > SQUAD > FIRETEAM > INDIVIDUAL.
Sierra Company has two recruitment videos that are only given the best of quality in regards to editing and execution. Feel free to review them and I'm sure you'll be pleased.
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4MUGUmDDHc&feature=youtu.be - This is our recruitment video for 2019!
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCItecQJBU8 - This is our recruitment Video for 2018!
Please contact "Mick Kito" or "FlamingBaconMk" on Xbox Live to get started!