2. ...
  3. 207
  4. 208
  5. 209
  6. 210
  7. 211
  8. ...
  9. 216
Looking for somewhat experianced Halo players who are wanting to join a clan.

What type of clan is this?
___
Well we're a clan which knows how to take certain scenarios seriously while knowing how to relax and enjoy the moment. Some of us are very competitive, like myself. While countless others are casual players. Our goal is to help achieve better skills through teamwork. Efficiency is everything.

Countless different rules and regulations are being implemented currently. Though we're fairly new, we soon will grow rapidly.
___
For more info, view our Spartan Company or message me. Take care!

~ Winters Grace
Hello Fellows.I'm looking for a mature clan to join, ideally 18+ for either serious or just some friends to play Halo with as none of my RL friends like Halo which upsets me but I'd like to find some people close to my age that I can play Halo with and have fun, either super serious or casual. If you want to message me. Also UK based would be nice but not necessary.
Xbox: Ric119
Discord: Ric119#5558
Spartan Company: Promise of Valhalla

Mission: Earn the Achilles armor and helmet and build a group of long lasting competitive/casual group of players.
Company - PEAN
Contact - SixpennyGiraffe
It would be amazing for some active people to join my company as we would love to earn achilles and have a healthy company with fun for every member and hopefully times to play together.
Hey, everyone! I am starting up something that I think never got much attention in the halo games, to be more specific, the New Mombasa Police Department. It's based on Halo 5 and around the NMPD. I'm looking for recruits and forgers to make us maps.

You can join the discord here.
https://discord.gg/yDcrrGv
Looking for a clan to play halo 5 and other games like bo4 who just wants to hace fun.
Check out MG Eclipse! I have enjoyed being a part of the company for over a year now. At its core, MG Eclipse is about sharing a passion for halo with other gamers. Respect is number 1 for us. Non-toxic / positive attitude required!

We have a very active discord, frequent gamenights for our members to play together, and amazing giveaways and tournaments with real prize $$.

To join we ask applicants to fill out this form, you can also find a link at the MG Eclipse page:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoo0DtqR4l_DsUQc1xbC9zEoq-CIVbseCxdCUAqJQAZTzBaw/viewform
Thanks this can be very helpful
```///-Transmission Incoming-///
//-Decoding-//
/-Sucssesful-/
//-UNSC-//
///-Fidelis 5th Company Recruitment-///
//-Fidelis is looking for active and loyal people to join our ranks. Come join the fight and help push the enemies back!!!
Contact and check in with Cookie#0754,II Exubrant II#8669, or ArcticWolf0930#2414.From there you will go through Boot Camp then proceed to the marines and continue training. Faithfully Fighting

//-Branches-//
-1st Battalion 12th Marines
-We currently have 28 members in total with 8-15 on throughout the day.

//-Regulations-//
-must be 13 or older
-must have Halo 5
- must be willing to change armor and Emblem
-must be mature
-must be professional world
-must be willing to follow orders
//-Recomended-//
-a working mic
-daily activity
-drive to get better
-level 30

//-Notes-//
Fidelis 5th Company is a growing force that has proven their skill in battle and their knowledge of battle. We are looking to grow the marines and boost community activity! Join our ranks and Faithfully Fight!!!
///-Fidelis 5th Company-///
, //-UNSC-//
/-Closing-/
//-Encoding-//
///-Transmission Ending-///```
just gonna keep it basic.

We are looking for new members.
52 Members so far.
Our commendations are at 61% complete.
Taco Squad is our company.
Our motto is "Kill the enemy, eat the Tacos"
We have a facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/390915998325756/
Hi We Are Heavens Angels (No we are not religous)(HALO5)

Point of contact Fatemaker, Aquarius Squid.

Mission: we are here to give gold+'s a great time like playing customs,and yes, we do raids.
We do have points when we are serious. We allow any age to join as long as your mature.
Thank you for reading and have a great day
are you a halo reach elite clan?

52 Members so far.
Our commendations are at 61% complete.
With a name like that I'll join. ^-^
The Kang
is gaming community filled with various gamers alike. We started with Halo and we are branching out to other games. You can find most of our info and talk to us on our Discord chat (click that link there join The Outback). We're all a fun group of various senses of humor and anything you can think of. We play Halo, Black Ops 4, League of Legends, Overwatch, GTA. Red Dead 2, and a ton more. Our goal is to provide a place for all sorts of gamers to come and share content and network with each other and create a mob like family out of it. Whether you're a casual Halo player or a competitive overwatch player or a twitch streamer we want to be a haven for all gamers. Send me a message here on waypoint or hit us up on discord.Requirements To Join The Kang
  • Be atleast 12 years or older
  • Be mature and not obnoxious, as in just be respectful to everyone.
  • Be respectful, just like above, just be a good person.
  • Positive attitude.
  • Skill set does not matter, We want a fun group to be a part of, If you're good at your respective game, great, if not and you want to be we can help you.
We are going to be a great community, the group we have now, we have known each other for at least 7 plus years, thanks to Halo, we hope to add you to that list too.
S Dreemurr wrote:
Hey, everyone! I am starting up something that I think never got much attention in the halo games, to be more specific, the New Mombasa Police Department. It's based on Halo 5 and around the NMPD. I'm looking for recruits and forgers to make us maps.

You can join the discord here.
https://discord.gg/yDcrrGv
72 Members so far.
Total commendation progress 62%.
Hello I’m Captain Lacey I’m currently recruiting for the Galactic Empire in reach we’re a well organized and very strict and disciplined clan that’s daily active, we’re also very decently sized in numbers at the moment we’re looking for new members to put into one of our new fleets that just opened up called Seventh Fleet, training is on a daily basis until graduation and raids and practice raids along with team tac and other fun activities are also active daily
Requirements: Must have a headset, Respectful, Responsable, Loyalty, Trustworthy, Follow orders and listen to leaders and superiors
Point of contact: PhantomDeath01 which may change his gtag very soon to Emperor Vitian(The Emperor)
Our clan is A bunch of nubs
Point of contact PTSI 93
our mission is to grind for the helmet. Every kill commendation is level 5/5 we have the armor, looking for active people to help grind for the Achilles helmet.
Name: United States Space Force (StarCom)
Point of contact: USSF N Sanchez (me)
Clan mission: "Make The Galaxy Great"
Recruiting for the sons of odin
Point of contact. Me
A militaristic clan meant to fight in raids and fight in competitive game types.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 207
  4. 208
  5. 209
  6. 210
  7. 211
  8. ...
  9. 216