4. 210
  5. 211
  6. 212
  7. 213
  8. ...
  9. 216
Name of Clan: LFTF Forge Company
Point of Contact: to find fellow people to forge with

MIssion: I created the clan a while ago for the purpose of bringing fellow forgers together. While we do play slayer, the point of the clan is to bring creative minds together.

You needed to be eighteen to join, but that is no longer a requirement. If you want a casual experience, feel free to join.
  • Name of your clan: Big Gay Idiots
  • Point of contact: Me I guess
  • Clan mission: What up? We're three cool spartans who are looking for other cool guys who want to hang out in our party company. Nothing sexual. Spartans in good shape encouraged. If you're fat, you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again, nothing sexual.
ACTIVE, FRIENDLY, COMPETITIVE!
Check out MG Eclipse! I have enjoyed being a part of the company for over a year now. At its core, MG Eclipse is about sharing a passion for halo with other gamers. Respect is number 1 for us. Non-toxic / positive attitude required!
We have a very active discord, gamenights almost every day for our members to play together, and amazing giveaways and tournaments with real prize $$.
Our tournaments are really amazing, I've never seen tourneys done quite like MGE does them. We generally do a draft style where players of completely different skill levels will play together for the prize and the bragging rights! It's a lot of fun. We have players of all skills up to champ.
To join we ask applicants to fill out this form, you can also find a link at the MG Eclipse page:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoo0DtqR4l_DsUQc1xbC9zEoq-CIVbseCxdCUAqJQAZTzBaw/viewform
Being part of our discord (free app) is required. You can expect a response within a few days!
Recruiting for UNSC Home Defense Command.
New clan looking for members
Clan Name: MischiefMayhem
pvp or pve: pvp would be better
have discord
further info in the interview
mission is to show we have what it take to be the bestish lol message on xbox
xbox gamertag: DRAGON K THUNDR
================================================================================================
This is a company that consists of individuals interested in all versions of [casual or competitive] social,warzone,arena,infection.NO CUSTOM GAMES
(Your activity is checked,if company is full we make space for active players.)
================================================================================================

Requirements to join: Fireteam Horse
Follow these guidelines to avoid problems:
    • Appear online.
  • Be active and participate with players. (We check)
  • NO clan affiliation
  • Prioritize completing the achilles commendations.
      • Speak English (optional).
      • We WILL NEVER scrutinise and boot members from the company based on in-game performance.
    Name: Gravemind Gaming
    Point of contact: Myself
    Mission: To foster a mature and respectful community who shares a love for the Halo franchise.

Note.. This will be an 18+ community focused around PC Halo MCC!

Please join our Discord for more info :)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/k75MAu9
    Hey all!

If you're looking for a Spartan Company that is making progress in the grind for Achilles, and has a good community that helps each other out, look no further.

Here at The 3 Barren Kingdoms, we don't have strict requirements and challenges that you need to meet or complete every week just to stay. We understand and respect the fact that a lot of people can be busy during the day and can't play all the time. Yet, we are still progressing to Achilles at a very good pace.

If you are on the search for some people to play Halo with, casual or competitive, we always have people who are willing to play. We are not strict to just Halo 5. We love all other Halo games, and are just as excited as you are for Halo Reach on MCC! In the way of communication, we have a Discord Server we use. It is not required to join, but is definitely recommended.

We have two major rules we follow:
    1.) Be respectful to your fellow clanmates
    2.) Don't be a jerk

If you have questions or are interested in joining the community message me:
    • Here on waypoint
    • On Xbox, gamertag: pinneaplesauce
    • On Discord, Username: pinneaplesauce #1214
    The Kingdom of Jimmbabwe

It's the gaming community that is for everyone of all skill sets and ages. This kingdom does not judge of course. It is a positive environment for everyone no matter who you are. Join the company as we get close to Achilles, join the discord to always be talking to people with similar interests, or why not both?

New To Halo?
    Don't worry about it our experienced players, like myself, can help groom you into the Spartan you want to be.
    Like Playing Ranked?
    We are always looking for good players to help grind our way to a 50 or a champ rank. I myself have competed in Halo and have had multiple champ ranks in H5, so feel free to join.
    Just want friends to play Halo or video games with?
    Look no further we're your place to be. The Kingdom of Jimmbabwe, is a community made for all sorts of Halo players and in general gamers.

If you're looking for friends to play Halo with, or people to chat with when you're not gaming, The Kingdom of Jimmbabwe is the place for you. Join the Spartan Company, Join Our Discord, Come be apart of one of the best growing communities you can possibly be apart of! If you have any questions just ask me. I'm open to all questions, so feel free to ask. I hope to see many of you in the Kingdom.
    Greetings from Dark Spartan Force,
    Please read below and if you are interested in joining DSF then contact the gamer tags listed at the end of this message.
    Clan- DSF Dark Spartan Force
    Leader Warren ***** ( President )
    Leader Gamer Tag- DSF DARK LORD

System- Xbox one +
    Clan type- Halo self governed clan (Non UNSC)
    Discord- DSF DARK LORD#4181
    https://discord.gg/zDMbVYc
    Spartan Company- Dark Spartan Force

Sections A-D

DSF Dark Spartan Force is a friendly and competitive clan with a place for just about everyone.
    You can join and become a civilian witch means gaming with friends that you will meet as clans men.
    Once in DSF you will have the choice to join the military. In order to join the military you must go through basic training at our Boot Camp.
    Non military clan members will not go by rank structure but must follow general clan rules as a civilian.

listed below are the A-D Sections of DSF

A. Courts- Court system controlled by the clan leader and 4 other members with Judgment rank. They are the ones who review in-house and out-house clan problems and handle the situations.

B. Civilian- The civilian section is controlled by the Governor. The governor is a member with Judgement rank and is assisted by 2+ senates. There main role is to maintain control of non ranked members and in-house events with in DSF.

C. Boot Camp- Boot Camp is controlled by a head drill instructor and other instructors from each branch with in the Dark Spartan Force Military. Depending on were a recruit is place will deturmen there instructor

D. Military-The military is controlled by the Secretary of Defense. SOD will be in command of the branches with in DSF.
    Command
    Intel
    Army
    Air Force
    Navy
    Marine
    Special Forces (SPEC)

Special Forces
    DIRECTOR
    FIELD MANAGER
    SPEC OP 1
    SPEC OP2
    SPEC OP3
    SPEC OP4

If you are interested in joining then feel free to contact us.
    President- DSF DARK LORD
    Secretary of Defense- SCOTTISH kane
    Governor- Evilcorenet52
    Staff Sargent- GradeAProPain
    Greetings from Dark Spartan Force,
    Please read below and if you are interested in joining DSF then contact the gamer tags listed at the end of this message.
    Clan- DSF Dark Spartan Force
    Leader Warren ***** ( President )
    Leader Gamer Tag- DSF DARK LORD

System- Xbox one +
    Clan type- Halo self governed clan (Non UNSC)
    Discord- DSF DARK LORD#4181
    https://discord.gg/zDMbVYc
    Spartan Company- Dark Spartan Force

Sections A-D

DSF Dark Spartan Force is a friendly and competitive clan with a place for just about everyone.
    You can join and become a civilian witch means gaming with friends that you will meet as clans men.
    Once in DSF you will have the choice to join the military. In order to join the military you must go through basic training at our Boot Camp.
    Non military clan members will not go by rank structure but must follow general clan rules as a civilian.

listed below are the A-D Sections of DSF

A. Courts- Court system controlled by the clan leader and 4 other members with Judgment rank. They are the ones who review in-house and out-house clan problems and handle the situations.

B. Civilian- The civilian section is controlled by the Governor. The governor is a member with Judgement rank and is assisted by 2+ senates. There main role is to maintain control of non ranked members and in-house events with in DSF.

C. Boot Camp- Boot Camp is controlled by a head drill instructor and other instructors from each branch with in the Dark Spartan Force Military. Depending on were a recruit is place will deturmen there instructor

D. Military-The military is controlled by the Secretary of Defense. SOD will be in command of the branches with in DSF.
    Command
    Intel
    Army
    Air Force
    Navy
    Marine
    Special Forces (SPEC)

Special Forces
    DIRECTOR
    FIELD MANAGER
    SPEC OP 1
    SPEC OP2
    SPEC OP3
    SPEC OP4

If you are interested in joining then feel free to contact us.
    President- DSF DARK LORD
    Secretary of Defense- SCOTTISH kane
    Governor- Evilcorenet52
    Staff Sargent- GradeAProPain
    Name: Legacy Core Gaming
    Point of Contact: Costaryka, DMR Master9306
    Mission: Legacy Corps is a newly formed Organization out of members from an old clan. We are a mixture between Competitive, Casual, and the Militaristic side of things, which includes raids, etc. we are currently looking on building up our numbers and use discord way more than our spartan company page. whether you are looking for a Military, some competitive players for arena, or just a group for some custom games, Legacy Corps has it all for you! If you would like to join, feel free to contact me on here or xbox live! If you would like a much more detailed explanation of how things run in Legacy Corps, feel free to browse the bio on the spartan company page or contact me directly in any of the previous mentioned methods!

- Costaryka
    Avast Ye! All hands on deck!

Welcome! Pirates is a spartan company dedicated to getting the Achilles Armor and Helmet!
    With Halo: Master Chief Collection coming to PC and Halo: Infinite on the horizon, Achilles will be harder and harder to get as time goes on.

To unlock the Achilles Armor:
    Achilles (Body)
    All Spartan Company Commendations with level 3 complete/level 4 started to receive the Achilles body set.
    Achilles (Helmet)
    All Spartan Company Commendations must be completed.

If you do decide to join us in the hunt for these coveted armors, please know that there is a requirement of atleast playing one game every TWO weeks to insure that everyone is active in pursuing our goal. There are NO free rides here. Two weeks is pretty modest, we understand the current state of Halo can be taxing and draining to play over and over with the current slew of games on the market. If you've provided a lot of commendations to the Spartan Company, but can't play within a two week time period, please message leadership. In the end, we don't want to have to kick anyone, we're all here for the same reason.

Reaching Spartan Level 152 in Halo 5 will also provide you with something special in Halo:Infinite, so we recommend you keep leveling up as well!

Besides these goals, Pirates doesn't currently offer anything in terms of community or clan, this may change with the release of MCC on PC or Halo:Infinite!

Batten down the hatches! LETS DO THIS!

If you're interested in pursuing Achilles join us! There are no requirements besides one game every two weeks.
    Head over to Pirates and request to join!
    Clan name is Freelancer26
    contact me with my gamer tag
    the clan is for people that want to have fun and play together
    Name: Crito

POC: send me a message - Ahvvi

Mission: develop a company before Infinite to gear up for whatever grind may await us. Also, to game with other chilled out people who play either MCC or Halo 5.

Thanks

Ahvvi
    If anyone is looking to enjoy playing Halo with a good group of people, then you should join the Spartan Company Driven. Some things we do are fun custom games, Competitive scrims, matchmaking of any sort and we play MCC. We do just about everything. We have just recently made the company so there are many more people that we play with but just aren’t apart of this spartan company. Joining Driven can help you connect with many more people. Request to join if interested!
    • Name of Clan: NFG
    • Point of Contact: EdgarrAllanBro, Axl Br0se, or RifleRobert
    • Clan Mission: To give a more laid-back alternative to the traditional clan setting. We are a group of guys looking for like-minded adults to game with
    If this seems like something you would be interested in, or would like to learn more, please contact one of the gamertags above.
    Clan name: NPC - Noble PC Community
    Point of Contact: DM me here on waypoint or email me at joseph_millard17@yahoo.com
    Mission:
    This is a place where hardcore and casual players can all get along and have tons of fun together.

Once the games are released on PC every weekend we will be having a Community games night and if popular enough we may start to have nightly events and maybe even small competitions.

Will stream competitions on my twitch channel.
    We are open to any suggestions and ideas all the time.
    Clan name:Freelancer26

point of contact:via gamer tag TheGreenNinja26

mission:to gather people and play together and help with getting Achilles but most of all it’s just to have fun

thanks,
    TheGreenNinja26
    Clan Name: Syndicate Gaming SgN

Points Of Contact: SgN Vio / NerdyPanda72

Mission: We're putting together a small group of fun, laid back players for cooperative ranked multiplayer. We want to try and maintain a balance between fun atmosphere and more serious competitive play goals. Until we have a decent block of players we're mostly playing ranked slayer, but plan on expanding into other gametypes. Availability is a critical qualifier; at least 3-4 days a week from around 8-10pm PST. We would also like to see at least one arena CSR above Gold 6 and global KD/WL stats above 1.0 and 40% respectively. We will accept players below that skill level granted they are willing to learn and work hard at improving gameplay (if in doubt message us and play a couple games to see if you're a good fit).

Waypoint Recruitment Thread: http://tinyurl.com/syndicatesgn

Thanks for checking us out!
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 209
    4. 210
    5. 211
    6. 212
    7. 213
    8. ...
    9. 216