1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 211
  4. 212
  5. 213
  6. 214
  7. ...
  8. 215
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.
Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.
-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
"To restore the community to a more positive and friendly environment/ community that allows all to socialize and interact, most importantly to start remembering that it's a game and to have fun."
I'm interested, could I get a discord invite? My discord is Storm Dreemurr#1792
Attention we are Project Freelancer and we are here to recruit fans of the series. Many of us are fans of the series looking to have fun yet display a serious aspect of the clan. If interested message MockingBirdXIII p.s many agents are availble. 24 Agents have been taken.
Double Tap Gaming is a new team looking for other players, just starting.

Have you wanted to be in a halo 5 team but thought you were not good enough? I am recruiting players to join my newly formed team, your rank and skill does not matter the idea is to have fun get better together, work and function as a team.

Mainly looking for UK players but willing to accept from other regions, this is mainly due to time differences.

i have set up a discord for the team, somewhere where you can chat generally when not online, share tips and tricks from your mobile with the app on the go, arrange times to get on and arrange a time for players to jump on together, link up your YouTube/twitch channels and of course everyone likes a good meme.

This is by no means one of those sweaty teams where you have to be on daily with minimum play time per week, to me that sucks the fun out of the game. Just play when you can as often as you can.

if this sounds like something you are looking for add me on Xbox my GT is; Sir Lag

Note; players must be of a mature attitude, I do not discriminate on age, preferably 18+ but this is not a must and above all RESPECT other players within the team, any aggressive or toxic behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
  • Name of your clan - Die Hard Gaming (DHG)
  • Point of contact - XBL: DHG Xpected
  • Clan mission - DHG is a community of gamer across multiple games on the Xbox One. We have over 5,000 active members across a variety of games including Halo MCC. I am recruiting new members to be a part of the Halo MCC part of our community. You have to be 13+ to join with a working mic to become a member of DHG. All members are required to be active at least twice a week within our community. Exceptions can be made by contacting an officer and letting them know you will be busy for some reason and cant make it. Die Hard Gaming is a family and we will not ask you to put the community over your real life responsibilities. We have practice Mon-Sat at 9pm Est Time. Practice is like a game night where members get together and play custom games together for an hour. We also have practice on occasion at 3pm Est Time and 11pm Est Time. To be an active member you only have to make it to two practices a week. If interested in joining our community or if you have any questions about Die Hard Gaming send me a message on Xbox Live.
MCC Elite Clan Recruitment

Hello I'm Reza Zoltanee a Major within CAS Divine Intervention an all Elite clan on Halo MCC.
CAS Divine Intervention was founded in 2013 by Sul Incasune. Back in 2013 it was referred to as the Covenant Separatist Fleet (CSF). The CSF has consistently been known as a group of well organized and highly skilled individuals, and this reputation was garnered primarily through the established reputation of Sul and his Incasune lineage. The members of the CSF have been widely seen as some of the community's best players in the elite community, and will joke around with you just as soon as they would tear you apart. There is no room for incompetence or dependence within our ranks, and both are seen as punishable offenses. Being unable to fend for yourself or to prove your worth by your own merit are signs of weakness. As a result, these afflictions are to be cut away quickly and mercilessly. The initial iteration of the CSF had a variety of members from across the community, and it gained renown due to its own ability as well as the high profile of the matches that were won. The CSF refused to match those considered to be obviously weaker than them, as there was no point to waste time with the cannon fodder of the community. As a result, the matches that are on record are against notoriously skilled groups such as the Divine Imperium, RSL, NavCom, Sovereign Guard, Orion Initiative and the BTF just to name a few.

Requirements:
♚ Must be of 14 years of age or older (exceptions may be made).
♚ Must have a microphone or be able to type incredibly fast to respond/listen to orders.
♚ Must play Halo regularly.
♚ Must obviously favour the Separatist Covenant (Sangheili) faction of Halo.
♚ Must be able to listen and adhere to orders given by superior officers.
♚ Must have a common understanding of respect and discipline.

What We Offer
♚ A competitive ranking system which offers you the chance to prove yourself and lead warriors into combat.
♚ A professionally-built Discord server.
♚ Learn new skills and traits through our division system (stealth, marksmanship, swordsmanship, leading etc.)
♚ The ability to gain additional knowledge on Halo lore.
♚ Intense and structured training sessions to simulate Arena Training.
♚ Clan matches to test your mettle and prove your worth.
♚ Meetings to host opportunities to voice suggestions, opinions and advice to advance.
♚ Matchmaking across the board with an organised squad system to improve cohesion and gameplay value (Halo 2, Halo 3, etc.)
♚ Skilled and disciplined commanders who can teach an array of talents to help further your career within Halo.
♚ Highly respectable individuals within a friendly, family-oriented environment to promote bonding between members.
♚ We also allow recreational and vacation time whenever it's needed in-which you may spend in whatever manner suits you.
♚ The ability to join something and become a member of an everlasting legacy.

Ranking System
Tier 8: Fleet Master
Tier 7: Ship Master
Tier 6: Special Operations Commander - Zealot
Tier 5: Fleet Security Officer - Special Operations Officer - Field Master
Tier 4: Spec Ops Commando - Ultra - Fleet Security Operative
Tier 3: Officer - Ranger
Tier 2: Major - Stealth
Tier: 1 Minor
Tier 0: Initiate

We have attempted to maintain a close resemblance to the official Halo 3 canon Covenant Separatist ranking system for Elites. We have four divisions: the Master Battalion ie the Infantry, Special Operations, Fleet Security and the Zealots – each serving individual purposes. To advance we promote and accept an assortment of conditions, a few to name being skill, discipline, loyalty and potentiality.

Contact Details:
To join, you have a handful of people you may contact to easily enlist into CAS Divine Intervention. You may contact the Ship Master Its Akuchu, Fleet Security Officer Zarkel Jarazume, Stealth Voruka Dokaim, Officer Xandu Jarazume, Major Zena Elrias, myself Major Reza Zoltanee or the Special Operations Officer MilitarySpade. See you on the virtual battlefield. ~ Major Reza Zoltanee
Accidentally posted this sorry (edit)
Hello. I am from the Night Watch spartan company. We are an extremely active clan that focuses on helping our members grow to become the best they can be. We currently have over 100 active members and are looking for more people to join. If you think Night Watch is for you, message me @Thundernuts567.
S Dreemurr wrote:
Clan Name: [TLC:ONI] Leviathan Corporation.Clan Type: Office of Naval Intelligence.-
>Mission/objective(s):
I'm interested, could I get a discord invite? My discord is Storm Dreemurr#1792
Yes, I will invite you. Also, be sure to request to join the Spartan Company:
Leviathan Corporation.
Hey everyone! I created a clan called The Legionnare. There really is no set goal other than to have fun and to make friends playing Halo. This game series is amazing and holds a very special place in my heart. Halo: Combat Evovled was the first video game I ever played. Please join my clan, because Halo is kind of lonely now that my friends don't play Halo anymore. Need new squadmates. Thanks.
  • Name of your clan - FireTeam Echo 7
  • Point of contact - XBL: AtomicXTremeDmR
hi spartans, if you still do not have the helmet achilles join fireteam echo 7, we are 91% of the helmet, we are accepting anyone who wants to join.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20echo%207
Name of Clan: Banana Bus Squad 2P
Contacts: EnderKaiX
Mission: Go crazy on Halo custom Forge maps, and record challenges to post on our feed and show off our skills.
Thanks for checkin' us out, and let us know if you're interested. We just need a team who can work ok together and have mics.
Name of Company: XP Junkies
Mission: Have fun, enjoy featured playlists and make friend/have fun doing it.

We have a discord and most of us have Mics. We have active members every night and are only 10 commendations from the Helmet. If you send a request, please submit your age, location, and a little bit about yourself.

Happy Gaming!!
Name: Thee Brotherhood
Point of contact: Either the clan or my GT (Giranam0)
Mission: At this point, we're just trying to finish getting Achilles. Come join in our grind; we're not too far off. We just need 10 more things. Several are pretty close and others need more people grinding. Need more active people to play with.

484 perfects
340 cluster kills/last shots, syonaras, or fastballs
2,186 spartan charge kills
288 sniper driver kills
6,945 reversals
134,329 standard weapon kills
14,553 kills with vehicles
1,986 long distance kills
160,511 headshots
38,896 marines

Have fun. We play lots of BTB and Warzone so come join!
ACTIVE, FRIENDLY, COMPETITIVE!
Check out MG Eclipse! I have enjoyed being a part of the company for over a year now. At its core, MG Eclipse is about sharing a passion for halo with other gamers. Respect is number 1 for us. Non-toxic / positive attitude required!
We have a very active discord, frequent gamenights for our members to play together, and amazing giveaways and tournaments with real prize $$.
Our tournaments are really amazing, I've never seen tourneys done quite like MGE does them. We generally do a draft style where players of completely different skill levels will play together for the prize and the bragging rights! It's a lot of fun. We have players of all skills up to champ.
To join we ask applicants to fill out this form, you can also find a link at the MG Eclipse page:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoo0DtqR4l_DsUQc1xbC9zEoq-CIVbseCxdCUAqJQAZTzBaw/viewform
Hello I want to join
If you're like me, you are a PC player who always wished he could join in on the HALO fun. The last HALO game I could play was Reach cause I decided to put my $$ into a new PC instead of a XBONE, and my days of Team SWAT and BTB were over as I moved on to other things. But Soon, we all will be able to jump back in with the MCC and I couldn't be more excited. I wanted to give a shout to anyone else looking for people to join up on PC with and hit the ground running with a community of like minded people. I'm looking for teammates who can draw boundaries between fun and ranked/competitive play. If you want to just play social custom games and have a great night with buds, there is a place for that here. If you want to climb the leader boards and work with people to improve your skills, I want this to be a place to do that too. Let's get ready to drop!!!

your sneaky cat

Join PC VICTORY and fight for glory, honor, and the UNSC!
//OPENING TRANSMISSION\\
-
-
-The Leviathan Corporation [TLC ONI]
-Is currently taking applications for new members for the following branches listed below:

>1st Marine Battalion
>105th Shock Troopers Regiment
>Project: Orion:
-Spartan IVs
-Spartan IIIs
-Spartan IIs.

>If you are interested in joining a very well structured organization based clan. Contact me directly on either Xboxlive: ONI Wolfbane or on Discord: CINC Wolfbane#7266.

> Thank you for your time.<

-Always Vigilante-

//END OF TRANSMISSION\\
Project Alpha. A new Halo 5 Clan that is growing quickly. We need new members, read further to understand:
The name of our clan is PA (Project Alpha) and our aim is to unite the Halo Community and help others get better at the game.

LEADER : xXDarkVortex1Xx
SIC: II Kknight II

[CD01] cool kid58362
[CD92] Snackks
[CD47] Ailingwarrior
[CD69] II Kknight II
[CD13] FallenGhosts13
[CD66] DarkCyberCoder
[CD23] Young Money5453
[CD29] Decimus

Contact xXDarkVortex1Xx for more info

YOU MUST HAVE DISCORD
Wanting to join a SPARTAN Company that's Serious about getting the Achilles Armor and Helmet. That communicate with there members. I got more free time than usual so I can put in to get those comms. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Wanting to join a SPARTAN Company that's Serious about getting the Achilles Armor and Helmet.That communicate with there members. I got more free time than usual so I can put in to get those comms. Hope to hear from someone soon.
https://discordapp.com/invite/AHZNudz

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20kingdom%20of%20jimmbabwe

Jimmbabwe is only four commendations away from the armor. We only need marine kills, shoulder charges, ground vehicle kills, and assassinations to close out level three.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 211
  4. 212
  5. 213
  6. 214
  7. ...
  8. 215