OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 214
  4. 215
  5. ...
  6. 216
Clan Name: Phoenix Fire HC

POC(Point of Contact): Unholyphoenix99 (Xbox)
*This is also my username for several other platforms, but for the fastest response, use Xbox.

Phoenix Fire HC is a military based PMC, with recruitments nearly every day. Activity is a must for promotions, so come in and stay awhile! We have a Spartan Company for those willing to be in the clan, but if you leave the clan or are banned, you will also get removed from the Spartan Company.

Clan Mission: Provide a fun, structured enviroment to prepare players for development and leadership possibilities. Phoenix Fire HC is a PMC based clan, with a military structure and room for promotion into higher ranks. We have a discord server, Spartan Company, and Facebook page for those who are willing to join. Discord and Mic are required(due to a large amount of trolls), as they make communication much easier. Pm if interested, and I will get to you ASAP!

"Rise, and be reborn from the ashes."
Clan name: The Ghosts Of Sparta (TGOS)

Point of contact: OdysseusLegaccy

Clan info: small but extremely loyal and dedicated spartan company. Not UNSC/Covenant/Sangheli/flood/etc. Based on the ancient Spartan army.

Spartan company mission: extract, interrogate and eliminate high value targets (persons and clans)

Reputation: no -Yoink- spartan company, responsible for takingdown multiple -Yoink- clans and people.
Clan Name: ESFM
Point Of Contact: El Rooni
GDMission: Kill all the enemys, and get the victory all the time, like a true spartan can do.
I like to kill thing in game and I love melee and I am good at doing that
Clan Name: AWI - A Worthwhile Investment.

Points Of Contact: AWI Your Fear or AWI IK H2PLY GD

Mission: To represent a fun-loving, tight knit group of FRIENDS. We give freedom for ideas building on collective and individual strengths such as Game Types, Playing styles and Tactics in Game. We want Quirky, Crazy, Chilled and fun Personalities because in AWI, Personality Triumphs over K/D :-)

Message via Gamertag or reply with @AWI and we shall contact you.

Original Waypoint Recruitment Thread here.. www.tinyurl.com/awiclan
Thank you. AWI Your Fear.
@AWI Hey i am interested and just wrote to you on xbox check it out
Clan Name:
Seismic Gaming

Point of contact:
Apply through our website here: http://www.seismicgaming.eu/
Our contact us through our ticket system on Discord: https://discord.gg/txnhsxm

Mission:
We’re a clan of mature gamers who value social interaction above all else. Personality with character and honour is more important to us than anything else. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Seismic is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world. Seismic is an organised clan with staff ranks throughout. We're looking for people who are willing to help us push Seismic to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Seismic, Seismic.

What can we offer?:

• Hosted events throughout the week
  • A nice and helpful community to play with
  • Events outside of the game (Still relevant to Halo)
Thank you for reading this post! Hope to see your application soon!
- Skyanics, Division Coordinator DVI (Halo Division)

Hello other Spartans,

if any of you need a company, Warlord Company is now active, and currently recruiting!
if you would like to join, either notify the leadership that you would like to join, or ask me for a invitation.

Point of contact:

my user:AcePhoenix66197
leadership: TheRougeWarlord
both on Xbox live

clan name: Warlord Company

mission: hunt for the Achilles, and have fun
Reclaimer squadron
-We are a casual gaming clan and we are looking for fun Halo fans-
  • We are based in the United States but we accept anyone from any time zone
  • We will help you accomplish all of your Halo goals and bring the new and exciting gaming to the extreme that Halo brings out of all gamers all around the world
  • On our facebook page and our website on halowaypoint we will show you all of the up to date gaming news and events on Halo
  • If you have a PC get the Master chief collection for $39.00 US dollars and join my squad as we attempt to explore halo on the PC MAC or other computer device
**Clan’s Mission-” We are going to put an end to silence on the halo multiplayer platform. We will bring friends all around the world back to halo. There will no longer be as long as we stick together a last man standing. We will dominate the multiplayer of halo in all versions of the game. Most importantly we will bring back the fun old days of halo that we all may of experienced with halo 1 playing coop with our best friends on a day we all did not want to go outside.”
If you have any question please feel free to message me jcf55 (CMDR)
LORE:
We are not the heroes of your war songs. We do not answer your heretical war-cry. You may call us Heretics, but we now see the truth! We have faith only in our own flesh, not your delusions. We do not fall at your feet in silence. Containment is insurmountable! There will be no salvation to those who stand against us.
We have listened through rock and metal and time to your delusion. The Great Journey is a beautiful lie. The rings are an ugly truth. If you will not hear the truth, then we will show it to you. We rise, one by one, a legion of revenants. We are undying… We are undead. We are not your empire!
We are a monument to all your sins!
BACKGROUND:
But Flesh and Faith is a tight group of Halo 5 gamers. Most of us have been playing together for years. We have recently founded this Spartan Company because we wanted to build a roster of active Halo 5 players, not just a bunch of names taking up space. What is the point of joining a Spartan Company if no one plays?
We want to gain a full roster to not only give new members a chance to get the Achilles armor but to also jump into Halo Infinite with a full crew without a hitch.
RULES:
There are only two rules: Play Halo and join the Discord server. Most of us play every day/night, but we ask that you play at least once a week. If you are stagnant for 21 days or more, we must make room for another active player. We will consider exceptions and re-enlistments if you become active again.
EXCEPTIONS:
The only exception to the rules stated above: Play with the company once in a while. If you never play with us, we assume that you are using us for the armor, which isn't cool. It doesn't have to be every time you play, but if no one else knows who you are after being in for a while will be grounds for removal.
We look forward to playing with you!
A MESSAGE TO ANYONE INTERESTED
Hello I am a veteran player from the golden days of Halo:Reach back in 2010. As you all know Reach is making a return and is even going to be ported to the PC which will open a gateway for a whole new influx of players and for all of the old veterans to return as well. I am from a gaming community that has been lying dormant for a while but our founder is ready to get things moving again.

THE SITUATION
So here is the situation. MCC is coming to PC and Reach is returning to Xbox we are all ready to relive the days where we played games with friends and had a great time. But we are all older now. We have jobs and kids and bills to pay and places to be so we don't get as much time to play games like we used to. When I was 11-13 years old back in 2010-2012 (rough estimates lol) I was able to come home from school and spend 6-8 hours a day running scrimmages, tournaments, custom games, game nights, etc. 7 days a week with all of the members I had spent hours recruiting on that god awful Xbox 360 message system. I would play 2 matches and message all recent players and repeat that for hours. I recruited hundreds. We would join big team battle lobbies all wearing the community emblem and listen to the other team tremble over the mics. It was glorious and that is what we want to do again with you guys. The next generation of Reach players. Now I am lucky to have 2 hours a day to play games.

WHAT WE NEED
WE NEED PEOPLE!!! Recruiting is one of the most time consuming things to do. I speak from hours and hours of experience from 4 different communities from the Reach Golden Era 2 of which I founded myself that both reached at least 150 daily active members. We just simply don't have the time to do the leg work and heavy lifting. But we DO have the time to guide those who are willing to recruit and gather together a community of friends to game every night together and meet new and exciting people to play games with. We need young people preferably those still in school or those who just simply have a lot of daily game time. We need someone willing to recruit and put together game nights and custom games and even tournaments for prizes. And recruiting today has become much easier now that PC is coming to the stage. That is a LOT of potential recruits.

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Guess what?! We are all grown up now! We make money and have money. Guess what money means?......THAT'S RIGHT! TOURNAMENTS FOR PRIZES!!! Good prizes too. Free games, gift cards, controllers, mice, headsets, keyboards, monitors, etc. All of these things are possible IF we have enough people. The more you can recruit then the more we may see fit to step up our prizes or amount of tournaments.
To be able to run all of this you need a type of Headquarters and way to communicate right? Our old website is in the works of being re-polished and reborn with MANY abilities that are made available through Enjin. (Visit Enjin.com to research all the neat possible things we can do with the community website) And of course a fully loaded Discord already ready to go. We are all ready to manage this community and its events we just need people in it.

CLOSING STATEMENT
It is a small window that wont be open forever. Its the prime time to jump back into Reach and MCC or for some of you PC players the first time ever to jump into the world of Halo. So please don't be shy and jump in and bring along any ideas you may have or plans you would like to carry out and we would love to work with you. Halo: Reach will be dropping December 3, 2019 on PC and Xbox One and it will take a while to get people together and get things going so whether you are on PC or Xbox we invite you NOW to begin the process and preparation for this fun and exciting journey.
We only are accepting ages 15 and up for now as we are trying to find reliable and ambitious young people to get things going like we did in our day. (I notice I am speaking as if I am 50 but no I am 20 so no you won't be playing with just old people lol)

POINT OF CONTACT
For anyone interested or just wanting to ask more questions then direct message the following.

Steam Username: DeathClaw13

Xbox Gamertag: DeathClaw13

I work 3rd shift 10PM-6AM so I may not immediately be able to message back but I will within 16-24 hours at the most. Thank you to anyone who is interested.

SSK GAMING - Finish the Fight
A MESSAGE TO ANYONE INTERESTEDHello I am a veteran player from the golden days of Halo:Reach back in 2010. As you all know Reach is making a return and is even going to be ported to the PC which will open a gateway for a whole new influx of players and for all of the old veterans to return as well. I am from a gaming community that has been lying dormant for a while but our founder is ready to get things moving again.
THE SITUATIONSo here is the situation. MCC is coming to PC and Reach is returning to Xbox we are all ready to relive the days where we played games with friends and had a great time. But we are all older now. We have jobs and kids and bills to pay and places to be so we don't get as much time to play games like we used to. When I was 11-13 years old back in 2010-2012 (rough estimates lol) I was able to come home from school and spend 6-8 hours a day running scrimmages, tournaments, custom games, game nights, etc. 7 days a week with all of the members I had spent hours recruiting on that god awful Xbox 360 message system. I would play 2 matches and message all recent players and repeat that for hours. I recruited hundreds. We would join big team battle lobbies all wearing the community emblem and listen to the other team tremble over the mics. It was glorious and that is what we want to do again with you guys. The next generation of Reach players. Now I am lucky to have 2 hours a day to play games.

WHAT WE NEEDWE NEED PEOPLE!!! Recruiting is one of the most time consuming things to do. I speak from hours and hours of experience from 4 different communities from the Reach Golden Era 2 of which I founded myself that both reached at least 150 daily active members. We just simply don't have the time to do the leg work and heavy lifting. But we DO have the time to guide those who are willing to recruit and gather together a community of friends to game every night together and meet new and exciting people to play games with. We need young people preferably those still in school or those who just simply have a lot of daily game time. We need someone willing to recruit and put together game nights and custom games and even tournaments for prizes. And recruiting today has become much easier now that PC is coming to the stage. That is a LOT of potential recruits.

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFERGuess what?! We are all grown up now! We make money and have money. Guess what money means?......THAT'S RIGHT! TOURNAMENTS FOR PRIZES!!! Good prizes too. Free games, gift cards, controllers, mice, headsets, keyboards, monitors, etc. All of these things are possible IF we have enough people. The more you can recruit then the more we may see fit to step up our prizes or amount of tournaments.
To be able to run all of this you need a type of Headquarters and way to communicate right? Our old website is in the works of being re-polished and reborn with MANY abilities that are made available through Enjin. (Visit Enjin.com to research all the neat possible things we can do with the community website) And of course a fully loaded Discord already ready to go. We are all ready to manage this community and its events we just need people in it.

CLOSING STATEMENT It is a small window that wont be open forever. Its the prime time to jump back into Reach and MCC or for some of you PC players the first time ever to jump into the world of Halo. So please don't be shy and jump in and bring along any ideas you may have or plans you would like to carry out and we would love to work with you. Halo: Reach will be dropping December 3, 2019 on PC and Xbox One and it will take a while to get people together and get things going so whether you are on PC or Xbox we invite you NOW to begin the process and preparation for this fun and exciting journey.
We only are accepting ages 15 and up for now as we are trying to find reliable and ambitious young people to get things going like we did in our day. (I notice I am speaking as if I am 50 but no I am 20 so no you won't be playing with just old people lol)

POINT OF CONTACTFor anyone interested or just wanting to ask more questions then direct message the following.

Steam Username: DeathClaw13

Xbox Gamertag: DeathClaw13

I work 3rd shift 10PM-6AM so I may not immediately be able to message back but I will within 16-24 hours at the most. Thank you to anyone who is interested.

SSK GAMING - Finish the Fight
Hey there, i tried to have a look at your enjin website but it looks like it might be down? Maybe just an issue on my end - are you guys US based?
Name of your clan: NSWC
Point of contact: https://discord.gg/4qWcBD9
Clan mission:
Have fun and build a community of friends.
Name of your clan: Eternal Vigilance

Point of contact Saber256 (Xbox Live) Saber#5917 (Discord) https://discord.gg/hABBEhK

What you can expect from EV.
  • Quality gaming community with zero drama tolerance.
  • Active member base to save humanity with and pursue your goals in the various multiplayer modes.
  • A place for everyone, no matter your skill level or how much time you have available to play.
  • Skilled veterans of the Halo Franchise and many other FPS's, who are more than willing to help both new players and old hands to the franchise improve.
  • Very team oriented with heavy use of voice communication (Discord).
  • Regular events and meetups, Ex. weekly “Firefight” nights.
  • Potential for competitive teams, should a venue for them to develop.
  • Fun is always our main objective!
Find out how to join here! https://www.evcitadel.com/community/threads/the-halo-portal-join-here.38633/
Recruitment for Requims Flame is now active! This is going to be a lot key gamer group. Not going for armor grind.
Clan Name - The Piss Ups (TPU)
Point of Contact - Join our discord: https://discord.gg/V9p5s8S
Mission -
The Piss Ups is a growing discord community with people from all over which was founded around late August and reaching approx. 450 members already. As the name and logo suggest, we're here for a good time, not the politicking and power trips that comes with most clans and servers. We have a number of gaming sections along side Halo such as Rainbow 6 Siege, COD, Destiny 2, EFT and our own dedicated Minecraft Server. We do monthly giveaways from humble bundle to AAA titles for our members with this month's games being COD & Star Wars!

Halo Specifics
With the arrival of Reach, the Halo veterans and new players that are part of our server are looking to expand the community. Our main focus is to enjoy the game in whatever way that would be for you rather than be told how to play.

How to join & Requirements
1. Be 16 years of age or older.
2. Have a working microphone.
3. Speak fluent English. (Accents don't matter. As long as we understand you it's all good)
\GG/GetGood Gaming, Get Good Gaming, is recruiting! Join our long-standing gaming community that's been running since 2007, 12+ years of experience! We've played over 100 games together as a gaming community, and it's been a wild, long ride. We've competed in almost every game that we could, from smaller titles like Urban Terror, Wolf Team, Repulse, all the way to CoD4! While we play many games, Halo Reach will be our sole competitive focus. I know from personal experience that having too many competitive focuses is bad. This is our full drive accelerator.
  • Name of your clan: \GG/GetGood Gaming
  • Point of Contact: \GG/LastChance (Leader), Discord, and Website (info in Spartan company above)
  • Mission: We are all about the ESports with a focus on the GL, HF. GG, WP. Bringing you the best experience in gaming to both casual and veteran players of the community. We change the way you game.
We'd love to have you as a part of our community, and promise it's a unique environment that's fun for all. I get it. You want to be competitive, but you also have a life. I grew up with my gaming community as well. There's no X amount of hours required each week, # of posts needing to be made, etc. If you're on the competitive team, sure practice is required. We're the best in community gaming. GG WP.

Requirements:

• Willing to get discord
  • No toxic behavior.
(PC) (NA/EU) Fractured Esports is recruiting MCC players on PC. We are a Community that is expanding into the Halo scene. Recently, we have grown at 200 members in our discord server. We are looking for active members who want to either play in the casual or competitive scene. We will be setting up teams and community tournaments with prize pools in the near future based on interest. We ask that communications remain in English. We accept players of all ages. If you are an experienced fps player or just starting out, you will find a place with us. If you want to join, make sure you message me.

Name of your clan : Fractured Esports
Point of contact : Dynastia2643 on here or Dynastia#4836 on Discord.
Clan mission : Create a fun environment for casual players to improve in. We will also be hosting small community tourneys and teams for our competitive players.

You will have to use discord and apply a toxicity free behavior.

We look forward to bringing you on board and playing together.
Name of clan: Night Raider
Point of contact: SOASMassiveOrca
Clan mission: to create and represent a fun ,respectful and fair halo community of players bought together with the common goal of fun
Clan name: USL (United Space Legion)

Point of contact: Discord: Tortilla Man#4696

Clan mission: To help bring fun military clans to PC. We are currently active on MCC: Reach and may move to other halo games down the road. As much as we are a military clan with rules, ranks and needs we also want to have fun together. As a (currently small) clan we wish to bring back the sense of community we had back on console Reach with a wide variety of things to do.

Message me if you have any questions or/and if you are interested in joining us.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 214
  4. 215
  5. ...
  6. 216