2. ...
  3. 215
  4. 216
  5. 217
  6. 218
  7. 219
  8. ...
  9. 230
Clan Name: AWI - A Worthwhile Investment.

Points Of Contact: AWI Your Fear or AWI IK H2PLY GD

Mission: To represent a fun-loving, tight knit group of FRIENDS. We give freedom for ideas building on collective and individual strengths such as Game Types, Playing styles and Tactics in Game. We want Quirky, Crazy, Chilled and fun Personalities because in AWI, Personality Triumphs over K/D :-)

Message via Gamertag or reply with @AWI and we shall contact you.

Original Waypoint Recruitment Thread here.. www.tinyurl.com/awiclan
Thank you. AWI Your Fear.
@AWI Hey i am interested and just wrote to you on xbox check it out
Welcome on board bro, subject to interview :-)
  • Clan Name: Phoenix Black
  • Points Of Contact: Lemings915
  • Mission: To have fun, enjoy custom games & anything halo
Platform: PC
Clan Name: Ares Children
Points of contact: Da Capin
Mission: Casual fun games/ semi competitive

We aim to get some custom games on the go every Saturday night @1900 Gmt once Forge comes to PC. We're a mix of serious and casual players just looking to have a laugh, help people out with achievements and play a good mix of custom games and ranked.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/ares%20children
This invite is for PC players only*

• Name of your clan:
Xenophobian Kollective
  • Point of contact:
Discord: https://discord.gg/smKM4Nc or www.xkclan.com (both of which have limited viewing for non members).
  • Clan mission:
XK has been together since 2003, is very active and very selective. Must be mature with a long history with mouse and keyboard shooters. We formed during Halo 1 PC and created a bond that has now lasted 17 years. We only recruit when substantial events are taking place, such as the release of MCC on PC. Controller players need not apply.

https://i.imgur.com/dq5nya4.jpg
It’s a beautiful thing to see so many pc clans coming to life on the Halo way point website. I thought I would never see the day where Halo would come back to the pc!!!
Clan Name: United Naval Command

Contact: BluePanda102, Fr8tshkr99, S012 Michael, or Axton7953

Mission: To bring back the old fun community that was once on halo reach. We thrive to remove toxic clans that think they have power over everyone else.
We're on halo reach xbox one

Members so far: 13

Average age: 18

Accepting age: 12+

What we value: friendship, loyalty and respect

Type of clan: UNSC Based

Wars in: 1 (the Conquestion Empire)
lost 3 raids of 7 to end the war.

Branches: Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, ODST, Spartan(non-canon), security and political.

Total in each branch
Marines: 1
Army: 2
Navy: 0
Air Force: 1
ODST: 0
Political: 3
Security: 0
Spartan: 5
People who are new will go into Marines, Army, Navy or Air Force.

Years of leadership experience: 10 years

If you are willing to join please contact one of us! We're a family, you're not just another number, you will be welcomed and one of us.
We're on halo reach mcc XBOX ONE
(MCC: Halo Reach)
Clan Name: The Headhunter Program
Point of Contact:Neo Zenno
Clan Mission: To compose a hyper-lethal company of Headhunters to compete in competitive game modes. We aim to teach and learn exemplary communication and teamwork skills to crush opposing companies, "With surgical precision..." Requirements are listed below:

• 17 and up only.
  • In game communication skills.
  • Willing to learn and follow orders.
  • Weekly practice attendance (in the late evenings).
  • Willing to change emblem, clan tag, and service ID. Any armor variants and colors accepted.
  • Service ID must be composed of 2 numbers from 02-09.
  • Discord required
We are currently building the roster for two binary squads, Theta and Omega. These binaries will compose Fireteam Sigma and as such will be held to high standards in regards to clan activity and ability, as to provide an example for future fireteams. We have a great ranking system for those looking to really get involved in clan content. Our aim is to gather Halo players that take the game more serious than most all while still having a fun -Yoink- time playing together. If you are a serious Halo player looking to join a close-knit team and help revive the clan and even machinima community, then the Headhunter Program is for you. Please send me a message in the format below to apply:
  1. Gamertag
  2. Specialization(s)
  3. Two Digit Service ID (02-09)
  4. Current competitive rank and player level
I'll be waiting spartan.
I love all of these post for Halo MCC on PC. It will be great competition once my company is able to go online and start dominating the online server. Good luck fellow soldiers on the PC...Reclaimer Air Squadron will be looking for all of you~~~
Greetings I’m Zoran Zoltan a Ship Master within the CAS Infernal Indignation an all Elite clan on Halo Reach MCC. We were founded this year as of 2019 by Zoran Zoltan, Tack and GaulGore. The initial iteration of the CAS II had a variety of members from across the community starting us at around 21 active members. I’m here to see if you’ll join us in our journey as a clan.

What We Offer
♚ A competitive ranking system which offers you the chance to prove yourself and lead warriors into combat.
♚ A professionally-built Discord server.
♚ Learn new skills and traits through our division system (stealth, marksmanship, swordsmanship, leading etc.)
♚ The ability to gain additional knowledge on Halo lore.
♚ Intense and structured training sessions to simulate Arena Training.
♚ Clan matches to test your mettle and prove your worth.
♚ Meetings to host opportunities to voice suggestions, opinions and advice to advance.
♚ Matchmaking across the board with an organised squad system to improve cohesion and gameplay value on MCC Reach
♚ Skilled and disciplined commanders who can teach an array of talents to help further your career within Halo Reach MCC.
♚ Highly respectable individuals within a friendly oriented environment to promote bonding between members.
♚ We also allow recreational and vacation time whenever it's needed in-which you may spend in whatever manner suits you.
♚ The ability to join something and become a member of an everlasting legacy.We have even attempted to maintain a close resemblance to the official Halo Reach canon Covenant ranking system for Elites.

We have four divisions:
- Infantry Battalion
- Special Operations
- Fleet Security
- Ministry (Zealots)

Each rank serves an individual purposes. For advancement, we promote and accept an assortment of conditions, a few to name being skill, discipline, loyalty and potentiality.

Requirements:
♚ Must be of 13 years of age or older (exceptions may be made).
♚ Must have a microphone or be able to type incredibly fast to respond/listen to orders.
♚ Must play Halo MCC regularly.
♚ Must obviously favour the Covenant (Sangheili) faction of Halo.
♚ Must be able to listen to orders given by superior officers.
♚ Must have a common understanding of respect and discipline.

Contact Details:
Ship Master - Zoran Zoltan
Field Master - Tack
Zealot - GaulGore
Ultra - AndoVandaree
Clan name UNFA
==================================================================
Recruiter gamertag commissarswaggr
Requirements
-Must own Halo 5 Guardians
-Higher than level 20
-Respectful
-Have a sense of humor
-Non whining
- Must be willing to change Armor variant, color, emblem, service ID, and clan tag
Any company very close to unlocking the Achilles helmet? Looking for a company that wants the help and is active, the closer to the helmet the better, thank in advance.
The Clan name is Swords of Sparta. Currently we are at 95% completion for the commendations. If you play regularly go ahead and join. We more than anything need to get the marine kills out of the way and we will finish this. The rest is easy stuff.
We are the XP junkies. Ober 97% to the helmet. Please submit your age and a little about yourself including time zone with your request .

I'm the leader so find the link on my profile.

Happy Gaming !!
We are Winter. 5,500 members and growing, but we still maintain that small community vibe. We're multi-game, multi-platform, but the intent of this post is to find players for Halo MCC on PC. We are not a home for toxicity. At all times, we strive to maintain a positive atmosphere that is welcoming of all players.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

We just opened up MCC as a clan game and I want to see the game grow. Not only do I want Halo to flourish in Winter, but I want to see Halo thrive on the PC as a staple of the gaming community. Halo has a special place in our hearts and it's my responsibility to see to it that it has every opportunity to thrive.

I won't go too far into the details on Winter here, this post is really just for Halo. If you want in, then come on in.

Links
Discord: https://discord.gg/dh2pY9b

We have something for everyone! If you're interested in potential leadership/admin roles, the Halo community within Winter is looking a few good people to take the reigns!! Come stop by, click the 'Halo' icon in #join so you can see the right channels and come say hello!

-- Muuvie
Name of clan:Zekonn
Point of contact: BigBadBull05 (
Clan mission: I made this clan just so halo players can have fun and not have to worry about being unskilled or made fun of, this is a casual clan and if you dont want a competitive clan than this is not the group for you. If you however want a friendly environment that just wants to play halo because it it halo, than join us.
Hi I run a Spartan Company called the Static. We just play whatever, whenever really. We're occasionally competitive but we're honestly just into playing what catches our eye at the moment. Anyone interested, feel free to message or reply to this post.
Clan Name: AWI - A Worthwhile Investment.

Points Of Contact: AWI Your Fear or AWI IK H2PLY GD

Mission: To represent a fun-loving, tight knit group of FRIENDS. We give freedom for ideas building on collective and individual strengths such as Game Types, Playing styles and Tactics in Game. We want Quirky, Crazy, Chilled and fun Personalities because in AWI, Personality Triumphs over K/D :-)

Message via Gamertag or reply with @AWI and we shall contact you.

Original Waypoint Recruitment Thread here.. www.tinyurl.com/awiclan
Thank you. AWI Your Fear.
@AWI Hey i am interested and just wrote to you on xbox check it out
Welcome on board bro, subject to interview :-)
I've been on the clan for some time, we couldn't play many games cause the leader is on China and lag was an issue. But to the people i've spoken to they are really nice people, if we could get european members we would really appreciate it.
Trying to get Achilles armor please message my xbox account "CJ The Kat Lord" if you want to recruit please.
UNSC Paris FFG-2406 [February 22nd, 2018] //Authentication.....Approved// //Message loading// //Message loaded!// Hello, we are recruiting for the UNSC Paris. We are a Paris class frigate. This clan offers plenty of experiences, ranks and positions. We offer four general branches and multiple advanced branches, these consist of Marine Corps, Military Police, and ODST's. Our Marine is a 2 day training program, along with Military Police having the same amount and ODST conscription is two weeks. We offer plenty of expansion in ranks and branches, a well organized Discord server to answer all of your questions and provide helpful info and activity everyday. If you're interested in setting foot within this Paris class frigate and fight for the might of the UNSC to defend the community and its people. Message ODST B Conner #3130. Fight for the UNSC. Protect the community. It is our and your duty, join the fight. Requirements: -Be the age of 14 or higher. -Have Discord and be willing to join a server. -Change armor, colors, emblem, etc. -Have a mic. -Be able to follow orders be disciplined. |Approved by Ship Admiral Evisc3rous| |Sincerely, ODST B Conner, Vice Admiral, CO. of the ODST's.| //Message...ended// //Connection Terminated// [Status: Ended]
Muuvie7470 wrote:
We are Winter. 5,500 members and growing, but we still maintain that small community vibe. We're multi-game, multi-platform, but the intent of this post is to find players for Halo MCC on PC. We are not a home for toxicity. At all times, we strive to maintain a positive atmosphere that is welcoming of all players.

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionWe just opened up MCC as a clan game and I want to see the game grow. Not only do I want Halo to flourish in Winter, but I want to see Halo thrive on the PC as a staple of the gaming community. Halo has a special place in our hearts and it's my responsibility to see to it that it has every opportunity to thrive.

I won't go too far into the details on Winter here, this post is really just for Halo. If you want in, then come on in.

LinksDiscord: https://discord.gg/dh2pY9b

We have something for everyone! If you're interested in potential leadership/admin roles, the Halo community within Winter is looking a few good people to take the reigns!! Come stop by, click the 'Halo' icon in #join so you can see the right channels and come say hello!

-- Muuvie
Impressive website
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 215
  4. 216
  5. 217
  6. 218
  7. 219
  8. ...
  9. 230