2. ...
  3. 216
  4. 217
  5. 218
  6. ...
  7. 219
Company name: But Flesh And Faith

Point of contact: Any of the leaders listed in our company bio

Mission: But Flesh and Faith is a tight group of Halo 5 gamers. Most of us have been playing together for years. We have founded this Spartan Company because we wanted to build a roster of active, and social, Halo players, not just a bunch of names taking up space. What is the point of joining a Spartan Company if no one plays? We want to gain a full roster to not only give new members a chance to get the Achilles armor but to also jump into Halo Infinite with a full company to take infinite by storm!
Join Fear and Terror!
discord.gg/FaT
- 18+ - Mature
- No Drama

About our group
- Host awesome custom games
- Super Active
- Focus on playing as a team
- Very organized

Still don’t believe us? Take Master Chief’s word for it: https://youtu.be/Rl4D11ayB0A

**Please reference nad as your referral if you decide to fill an application out**
UNSC Paris FFG-2406 [February 22nd, 2018] //Authentication.....Approved// //Message loading// //Message loaded!// Hello, we are recruiting for the UNSC Paris. We are a Paris class frigate. This clan offers plenty of experiences, ranks and positions. We offer four general branches and multiple advanced branches, these consist of Marine Corps, Military Police, and ODST's. Our Marine is a 2 day training program, along with Military Police having the same amount and ODST conscription is two weeks. We offer plenty of expansion in ranks and branches, a well organized Discord server to answer all of your questions and provide helpful info and activity everyday. If you're interested in setting foot within this Paris class frigate and fight for the might of the UNSC to defend the community and its people. Message ODST B Conner #3130. Fight for the UNSC. Protect the community. It is our and your duty, join the fight. Requirements: -Be the age of 14 or higher. -Have Discord and be willing to join a server. -Change armor, colors, emblem, etc. -Have a mic. -Be able to follow orders be disciplined. |Approved by Ship Admiral Evisc3rous| |Sincerely, ODST B Conner, Vice Admiral, CO. of the ODST's.| //Message...ended// //Connection Terminated// [Status: Ended]
-/Transmission incoming\-

-Transmission Caught-

=Subject: 11th Marine Reg of SpecWarGroup-6=

-=Transmission Start=-

Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====

*Be active 5 out of 7 days of the week.

*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.

*Have discord.

*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].

*Must have a working microphone.

*Must be 16+ years of age.

====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====

*2nd Force Recon

*17th ODST Battalion

*SPARTAN-III Program

====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====

*4v4 HCS [Internal/External]

*4v4 TeamTac [Internal/External]

*8v8 BTB [Internal/External]

*8v8 Raid [Internal/External]

====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message Everet B023#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining SWCG-6." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.

-=Transmission End=-
1. BEARDS AND COMPANY
2. Point of contact is Kenpachme
3. Clan mission is to get Achilles armor.

We are getting really close to getting Achilles armor and just need more active players to help finish it.
Hey je recherche un clan français, si y'en a un qui recherche je suis chaud, je joue sur tous les halos
[TAW] The Art of Warfare [PC] - Enlist TodayThe Art of Warfare (TAW) is a global gaming community that has Halo players for EU & NA regions. TAW formed in 2001 and currently fields 25+ games like War Thunder, Battlefield 5, League of Legends, and even Hearthstone. Today, over 1500 casual, competitive, and professional gamers call TAW their home. Our Halo team focuses on:
Social and Competitive matches and scrimmages within Halo.
Casual community play
Developing communications and team skills
Having a good time with players that enjoy gaming as much as youWe're looking for players that simply want to play, or lead teams without being concerned with running a website, a voice server, or other administrative tasks. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of our success. Interested? Join now by clicking here.

To be a member you need to:
Be a PC player
Be mature and accountable
Have a working microphone or headset.
Have TeamSpeak
Minimum age of 16 years
Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week of team-play.
Our focus on accountability, teamwork, and communication is key to our past and current success. We are a diverse team that treats all players with respect and we expect all members to uphold these same standards.

Please visit our main website http://taw.net to learn more.
For our direct application link visit https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx
Company name: 31st star corps

Point of contact: Black Pantherr5 (leader)

Mission: We are a military company meaning we do certain events like trainings, team arena fights (on our custom maps and official ones) between members and many more in which members can get promoted to next rank if they do well, we are very friendly and respectful. Join us and see for your self if you like it or not.
Company name: 31st star corps

Point of contact: Black Pantherr5 (leader)

Mission: We are a military company meaning we do certain events like trainings, team arena fights (on our custom maps and official ones) between members and many more in which members can get promoted to next rank if they do well, we are very friendly and respectful. Join us and see for your self if you like it or not.
That sounds awesome i would love to try
Clan name: Overdosed Gaming

Mission: Overdosed Gaming is currently recruiting for Halo: MCC on PC! We are a clan that's all about having fun. We do anything from campaigns and achievement hunting to casual or competitive multiplayer. We are pretty laid back so there aren't any requirements on how often you have to play or anything. We also plan to expand to Halo: Infinite when it comes out. If this sounds like a place for you add me on Discord Raged(OD)#8452, and throw me a message! Our Discord server is https://discord.gg/QP57wVh
Clan name: Phoenix Fire HC
Point of Contact: Unholyphoenix99 (Xbox)
Affiliation: PMC
Phoenix Fire is a growing clan with room to develop your skills as both a member and an officer. Activity is strongly encouraged, as is participation in clan events. We forge our own maps, and take time to work together as a team. Phoenix Fire is styled off military, and we also have our own discord server for those who are interested. If you are interested, feel free to message my xbox profile, Unholyphoenix99
Clan Name: Paradox Syndicate

Point of Contact: Discord @Cariboufuddyduddy#2947

Paradox Syndicate is a PC Halo clan that wants to bring back the sense of community that was found back on the Xbox 360. We are a military style clan, and we are seeking out mature gamers to help bolster our ranks and fill a variety positions, both officer and enlisted.The general vibe of the clan is casual and we try not to take the game too seriously, but there are definitely times that we sweat. Our members strive for fun and a friendly sense of community. There is a military style ranking system where we provide plenty of opportunities to rank up in. Some ways to climb the ranks include winning in tournaments, showing leadership in team-based events, and simply by being active in the clan.

If you're interested in enlisting, then send me a message on Discord and I'll provide you with an application template as well as an invite to the Paradox Syndicate server.
Clan name: 31st Star Corps

Point of contact: Black Pantherr5

Game: Halo 5

We are a competitive military clan, our focus is not to just RP but to improve the aim, master the movement, beat each other in custom arenas to improve the fighting skills, those who specialize in certain vehicles will train using those vehicles very frequently, go through certain scenarios such as defend the base against another team, defend/attack the convoy and much more. All the trainings will pay off in wars and raids, where you will be able to use your honed skills.

Discord is mandatory.
Looking for anyone and everyone to join my Spartan Company Destiny

Everyone is welcome to join! Its a cool name to have under your name in game. Hope to see some folks join. Just request to join and I will accept you. Hope to see you there.
PC MCC

Looking for some people to join me in creating a new group. I don't even care to call it a clan. The only seriousness involved will be in the only thing that matters:

team work in social/competitive play.

I envision this being like sitting next to your buddy playing OG split screen and competing to gain bragging rights. Just have fun, don't be too serious, but at the same time, try your best to become the best.

PROS:

Be one of the first players in to help establish this group.

No required game time/participation per month.

No need to call someone "sir/ma'am" or role-play like you're in a real military and embarrass yourself.

No need for uniformity such as clan tags, uniforms, or emblems.

Have a Discord.

Training sessions to actually improve your skill in Halo like 1v1's and weapon practice etc.

Will have ranks/teams/squads only for the sake of making great team compositions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I ask is that you be respectful, mindful, and leave the pc gaming culture crap at the door. Just be a normal dude/gal who loves being competitive in Halo!

Also please be able to voice chat!

• Name of your clan
No Clue!
  • Point of contact
GT: Mattheon
Steam: Mattheon
Discord: https://discord.gg/k7qtSe
  • Clan mission
Focus on competitive play without all the extra stuff.
**Fear and Terror**

Our Halo pc competetive team is searching for more spartans!

What are we?
> - 18+
> - Mature
> - No Drama/-Yoink-

What we offer:
> - A well balanced GLOBAL Halo community
> - Weekly Custom games
> - 2v2, 4v4, 8v8, Competetive Team engaging in Tournaments and Scrims

What will you need to do to join?
> - Message me
OR: Join our; Discord.gg/FaT
(Please reference me as Ragnarok if you decide to join)
Crimson Battalion
Point of Contact: RevanDaMyth (Xbox) or Revan#2010 (discord)

Our goal is build a tight knit, fun, and chill community that is active in the clan community. We like to take things such as recruitment lobbies, raids, etc. seriously however we also like to balance it out by having fun, doing game nights, and so much more. We want to provide players with new friends, a place to hangout, and a place where they can be themselves. If you're at all interested please message me and we can get things figured out!
  • Name of your clan: REDEMPTION GAMING (RGL)
  • Point of contact: RGL Griff XV (Gamertag), RGL Griff XV#8868
  • Clan mission: We created this community to bring like-minded gamers together so they will always have someone to game with, talk with, and grow together.
Clan name: Overdosed GamingContact: Raged(OD)#8452 on DiscordMission: Overdosed Gaming is currently recruiting for Halo: MCC on PC! We are a clan that's all about having fun. We do anything from campaigns and achievement hunting to casual or competitive multiplayer. We are pretty laid back so there aren't any requirements on how often you have to play or anything. We also plan to expand to Halo: Infinite when it comes out. If this sounds like a place for you add me on Discord Raged(OD)#8452, and throw me a message!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 216
  4. 217
  5. 218
  6. ...
  7. 219