1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 225
  4. 226
  5. 227
  6. ...
  7. 228
Metal Uprising Reforged
has returned on MCC and Halo Infinite when it Drops! We also have turned our Clan Discord into a Clan Recruitment HUB so you can spread your recruitment network. We also have a Battlefinder Channel.

Competitive
TMUR Halo Clan will have Competitive MLG, and Raid Teams! We already have 2 MLG Coaches waiting to teach you how to play competitive Halo!

Playstyle Suited Divisions
We have Divisions within each Branch that you can choose that suit your play style as well as a casual Core Branch just to play with your friends!

UNSC/Sanghelli Factions
Devout Armies that Clash with each other and other Clans in skirmishes and Raids!

Ranking System
Your rank in the Clan will Depend on your rank in our Discord so the more active you are in-game and in chat and voice channels the quicker you will rank up. We have over 160 levels of ranking with over 20 ranks ( So far)
You can also Check us out on YouTube by searching "The Metal Uprising Clan!"
We have been in the community since 2012! (2012-2015, 2019-2020)
Message Bamlett53 [TMUR]#1291 to Join or recruit for your Clan!
Metal Uprising Reforged
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Calling all Spartans!

Join TogetherWeWin and become part of a friendly teamwork focused Halo community.

Our Story

TogetherWeWin was founded as our founder wanted to create a community that brings Halo players together. We have all had out fair share of loses due to random team mates and our goal is to make sure our members always have a friend to play Halo with. Recruitment open.

Any questions message ShiverMeTinders
Savage Swarm is three commendations from the Achilles Helmet. Join up and help get this helmet! Check us out

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/savage%20swarm
Hello, I am Kim Don Un and I am recruiting for the Shadow of Reach, a UNSC clan on MCC Halo Reach. We currently have 8 members and are looking for mature, positive minded new members to join. We want to become active everyday which can only happen with more members. We are currently recruiting for our Marine Corps but we have eyes on opening up an ODST and Spartan branch when we have more members. If you're interested in joining, message the people below.

Contact Information:
Kim Don Un#5095 on Xbox
The Don43#8395 on Discord

Who We Want:
  • Members who are willing to WORK towards their goals
  • Members who are interested in casual and/or competitive gameplay
  • Members who are interested in a role-play and semi serious environment, but can also have some major fun.
Joining Requirements:
  • Must have an Xbox One w/ Halo: Master Chief Collection, Reach
  • Must have a mic/headset
  • Must have access to discord
  • Age restriction is 14+
  • Must be willing to wear a uniform
UNSC Leviathan Recruitment Post
Founded by the command staff of the late Mother of Invention, formerly UNSC Odyssey. Leviathan is a UNSC clan based on MCC (Xbox only!) and soon Halo Infinite. We are a chill group with a slightly competitive edge and are looking for dedicated troopers to join us as we reshape the UNSC community into a new light. We strive to be the best on the field. All we really require is for you to be active.
Marines: We are in search for more players with the skills of SIIIs as well as ODSTs. If interested please message me
ODSTs: Open
Spartan IIIs: Open
Spartan IIs: Closed
To join us contact the following on discord:
Marine XO: sad seal#6177
ODST CO: Kojak#1386
Spartan III XO: Requiem#2506
Spartan III CO/Clan Leader: Bright#4548
Signed,
Cal 141, Spartan II CO
Gt:Brightside XIII
Metal Uprising Reforged
has returned on MCC and Halo Infinite when it Drops! We also have turned our Clan Discord into a Clan Recruitment HUB so you can spread your recruitment network. We also have a Battlefinder Channel.

Competitive
TMUR Halo Clan will have Competitive MLG, and Raid Teams! We already have 2 MLG Coaches waiting to teach you how to play competitive Halo!

Playstyle Suited Divisions
We have Divisions within each Branch that you can choose that suit your play style as well as a casual Core Branch just to play with your friends!

UNSC/Sanghelli Factions
Devout Armies that Clash with each other and other Clans in skirmishes and Raids!

Ranking System
Your rank in the Clan will Depend on your rank in our Discord so the more active you are in-game and in chat and voice channels the quicker you will rank up. We have over 160 levels of ranking with over 20 ranks ( So far)
You can also Check us out on YouTube by searching "The Metal Uprising Clan!"
We have been in the community since 2012! (2012-2015, 2019-2020)
Message Bamlett53 [TMUR]#1291 to Join or recruit for your Clan!
Metal Uprising Reforged
Clan/Spartan company name- The Saviours MK2
goal- achilles armour/Helmet
All Are welcome I would like people to join my Spartan company
I’ve just started a Halo 5 spartan company and is recruiting good active people for achilles progression and 152 grind. Send a message if interested. Request at Mantle of Ares
Greetings, potential warriors. Are you tired of looking for clans that says in their bio that they want to be the best? Don't you wish that you can find that one clan that will allow you to be yourself. If you have a good heart and spirit, then this clan here is for you. You must be wondering: "How is this clan any different from what I have already seen?" Well, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Chito2500, emperor and founder of the Pulse/Sanctum L'Cie. Yes, the idea came from Final Fantasy XIII but that story inspired me so much that it made be a believer in which I can find my own destiny. Anyway, we are not a government, an militarized army, mercenaries for hire, nor a bunch of pirates. We are a hybrid, non-militarized clan that will welcome you with open arms and accept you for who you are. This does not mean that you can be jerkish, a troll, or any other negative Nancy. Hence, the good heart and spirit we seek. If you join before October 21 of this year, you will be part of a decade's old clan with many things that we can offer you.

Moving on, how does our clan work? First off, we would like to get to know you better. Once done, you will undergo a special ceremony where you will receive a mark that will represent your honor, integrity, and respect not just to yourself but to the people around you. After you get the mark, you will choose a nation that you will represent your playstyle best. As for uniform, you can put on whatever you like. The idea is that we want you to feel unique in your own way fighting for a common cause.

Please note that this is both a clan of equality and a clan of freedom. No ranks exist in order to preserve those privileges but the only rank that does exist is the power of the Eidolon. An Eidolon has all my powers and it is their sole duty to make sure that the clan's foundation, rules, and mission are enforced and kept in order. Speaking of mission, our goal is to unite an army of players under one banner who will fight for good sportsmanship, honor, respect, and more importantly, as a family. We do not desire to be the best but we will be superior than our enemies and equal to our allies.

In short, if you read this far and have the urge to be around people who will look out for you and help you, then look no further than this clan. It doesn't matter if you are the best, the worst, new, veteran, whatever the case may be. A good heart and spirit is a must if you want to join our family. For more information, contact me: Chito2500 on Xbox or any one of my current Eidolons and request recruitment. To aid you further, please visit the following links:

Website (under renovation): www.thepulseandsanctumlcie.weebly.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVHucz9MyKmyArOCchizsg
Spartan Company: www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/pulse%20and%20sanctum%20lcie

We hope that you will make the right choice. If not, we hope that you will find what you seek.
Name of Clan: MIA Spartans Noble Team

Point of Contact: N0bl3 S1x LLL

Mission: We are back from the dead, our mission is to become know in the halo reach community.

Side note: Please be able to become any of the noble team members. (Noble 6 is taken)
Wolf Pack Xtreme is currently looking for active Halo 5: Guardians players who are interested in joining a community-based clan. We are incredibly active and friendly, and have just rebooted the clan.

Your voices will always be heard here at WPX, and we strive to suit the play styles of our members, whether you are casual, competitive, or a bit of both! Clan events are posted multiple times a week, and members are free to register to them as they please, so don't worry if you're occupied with life!

You can visit our website here, of message WPX Hydra or WPX Disaster on Xbox Live. You must have a discord in order to communicate with other clan members and sign up for events.
Looking for casual people to play with on Halo MCC.

I don’t really do ranked playlists or anything like that I mostly just do custom game nights, the social playlists or, rarely, invasion.

My Gamertag is Sovereign#4513 if anyone wants to inv me to anything.

As a fair reminder tho I don’t really talk on my headset. Also I live in the British timezone so keep that in mind also.
Name of Clan:
Formal Focus

Point of Contact:
YouTube: YouTube.com/FormalFocus
Twitter: Twitter.com/FormalFocus
Twitch: Twitch.tv/FormalFocus
Waypoint: halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/formal%20focus

Mission:
As a group of mature and competitive Big Team Battle ("BTB") gamers, we founded Formal Focus in late 2020. We are exclusively dedicated to enjoying the game and perfecting our overall skills.

By only 'formally focusing' on what really matters, we are unimpeded by misplaced confidence, ego, or drama; traits that prevent the majority of online communities from being successful or enjoyable long-term options.

Ultimately, we value quality over quantity and class within the BTB community. This is reflected in recruitment, which is currently by invitation only. However, if you still feel you can be an asset in both skill and personality, fill out an application on our website (FormalFocus.com). Only outstanding applicants will be contacted.

We value your time and appreciate the consideration!

Kind regards,
Formal Focus
Clan Name: MIA Spartans Noble 6

Point of Contact: Xbox 360 Gamertag N0bl3 S1x

Mission: Our mission is not to be the best but to be know in the halo community/Reach Infection community. The name seems bad but you will understand sooner or later. My Spartan Company focuses on matchmaking in halo reach, our main playlist is infection. I myself love infection I see as a really fun and challenging playlist. I am always playing solo and wanted to have a squad or company of people in an Xbox Party. We would be able to play strategically and just have a bunch of fun. Now there are some rules when you play infection with the spartan company. If you can please try to remake any noble team character or any other spartan from the games. Change you tag to whoever that spartan tag is. It would be cool to see Spartan Jerome running around in an infection game, I mean you see that with my reach spartan is Noble 6. And if you can't afford to remake a character just be your own spartan. You can keep you emblem to whatever you want.

We host on the weekends around 12:00 am - 6:00 PM or later.

Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day!
Company Name: The Arnie Palmies
Point of Contact: HalfandHalfTee
Looking for any players who have either seen the movie "The Other Guys" or any one who has yet to see it. Also, we will take anyone really, we have no standards whatsoever.

Spoiler:
Show
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Hi everyone,
I am here looking for players wanting to join a casual military UNSC based clan, that is really just looking to have fun and enjoy the Master Chief Collection.
Our clan is new and with few members. But with patience and effort, we believe we can have something great, that a lot of people will enjoy participating in.
  • Name of your clan: Shadows of Reach
  • Point of contact: DigitalCanadian either on here or on XBL
  • Clan mission: Our clan mission is to have a UNSC based clan that is casual and enjoyable as well competitive and strong willed. Primarily, we wish to bring back the simpler days of early Halo: Reach, and take our minds off of the current global health crisis. I am also so frustrated with matchmaking constantly being plagued with people quitting, and always having AFK's as teammates. So having a great group of people / team to just play with would be great! Later once we are ready, we would love to have a competitive team for community PvP clan battles.
If you would like more information or would like to join, please contact me.
Thanks!
DigitalCanadian
[ Last Man Battalion Recruitment ]

What is the Last Man Battalion?
• The Last Man Battalion (LMB) was founded in mid-2017 with the intent to be a competitive-focused Division-themed PMC clan that is put together using minimal regular clan activities. We try our hardest to stand out as a clan in the community by using different methods to improve players and by participating in clan events such as raids and wars.

¤ What we offer ¤
• A chill and fun competitive environment
• Consistent internal activities almost every day
• Numerous methods for progression
• A clan led by a dedicated and strong leadership
• External activities such as Clan v Clan raids, 4v4/8v8, etc
• A group of friends to actively play MCC with

¤ What we expect ¤
• We welcome level-headed individuals and encourage your strength however we work as a unit and expect our members to be able to follow orders quickly and effectively. As friends and comrades we are able to have fun and still achieve our goals.

¤ Requirements to Join ¤
• Be 13 or Older
• Be Mature and Active (at least 3/7 days a week)
• Own an Xbox and Halo MCC - Reach
• Have a working mic
• Have and actively use the Discord app

¤ Contact Information ¤
If interested in enlisting into the Last Man Battalion, please contact the following:
Eternal Krios // Discord: Krios#7000
General Commanding Officer of Last Man Battalion

UK vape // Discord: Weeb#2900
Recruitment Officer of LMB Infantry

'In Novissima Hominis'
We’re looking for good determined active players to help achieve achilles or even play with while achieving the 152. Join here at Mantle of Ares
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 225
  4. 226
  5. 227
  6. ...
  7. 228