2. ...
  3. 226
  4. 227
  5. 228
  6. 229
  7. ...
  8. 230
Attention Halo Waypoint community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Attention Halo Way point community---
My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---
Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

jcf55
I have a Halo 5 company of 95+ active members working on Achilles and the 152 grind. Looking for good active players to join us. Join at Mantle of Ares on waypoint.
How do I sign up?! @AWI
HOPE Universal

please refer to our post in the community recruitment thread. Currently looking to fill with players from social to officers.

Please contact, HopeXdeadly, C0brastrike007, castfuzzball211 or HopeXwhal3r3490
-/Transmission incoming-
-Transmission Caught-
=Subject: 23rd Marine Reg of UNSC Shock Infantry=
-=Transmission Start=-
Hello and welcome! I am glad you opened this transmission! As you saw in the subject this consists of an enlistment into our marines. We have little requirements:

====
*Be active 3 out of 7 days of the week.
*Be loyal to the clan as a whole.
*Have discord.
*Must have MCC: Halo Reach [Xbox].
*Must have a working microphone.
*Must be 13+ years of age.
====

Like written previously little requirements. What we have to offer to you as a marine is:

====
*19th ODST Battalion
*SPARTAN-III Program
====

With all that there you as a marine have plenty of opportunities. As a clan we do all other normal activities as others. For example:

====
*MLG [Internal/External]
*TeamTac [Internal/External]
*BTB[Internal/External]
*Raid [Internal/External]
====

To enlist there is an application you must fill out before joining amongst our ranks. As well as a basic training you must complete. To receive that application message USI - Everet Wise#4660 on discord and say "I saw your transmission on halo waypoint and I'm interested in joining USI." Send it just like that and I will send you the application as soon as possible.
-=Transmission End=-
Vex 08 wrote:
We are Order of the Revenant.
Our mission has always been to create a tight-knit family of gamers. We have obtained this, but are always looking to add more members to our ranks. We care about each and every one of our members, and are always there to listen. Our members range across all ages, and we are very family friendly. We are a laid back community, all we require is that you join our discord server (linked in our bio), and play with us once in a while. We frequently host tournaments and other contests as well.

Our main games are Halo 5 and Halo MCC, but we also play a multitude of other games together.

To join, you can send us a request right here on Halo Waypoint: Order of the Revenant.
Or Send a message to one of our leaders:
olympian7FlAgtWashVex 08Knight DireTo find out more, check out our profile, and you can find us on many social media platforms.
If you enjoy being creative, Order of the Revenant hosts art contests every month. We also host tournaments for friendly competition within the company.

Coming up soon we plan on hosting a community game night with people outside of the company. If you are interested, just keep an eye out on our Instagram.

We are always looking for new members to join to play with. If you are interested, just head over to our Halo Waypoint profile!
Active spartan company Mantle of Ares currently going for the Achilles armour. Join at Mantle of Ares
We are close to helmet looking for grinders that want to be on one of the top btb clans
We are close to helmet looking for grinders that want to be on one of the top btb clans
Hello I’m interested
Looking for Halo 3/Reach players
Xbox Gamertag: Black Riot
Im looking for competitive halo gods. I am onyx in halo 5 however im focusing most my time on MCC/ Halo reach.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FOTUS: Otherwise known as fist of the unicorns. We started May 26, 1998 on old Unreal and moved to halo officially in 2004. Previously named Triple X (xXx) we were everywhere in Halo. We fight against toxic players and try to make this place a very welcoming experience for everyone.

• Forerunner faction
  • Non-Toxic
  • All ages welcome
  • Mic is preferred
  • Uniform and emblem required
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact me on Xbox as soon as you can. My GT: FOTUS.
Active Halo 5 spartan company recruiting good active people for Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
Clan/Spartan company name- The Saviours MK2
goal- achilles armour/Helmet
All Are welcome I would like people to join my Spartan company
Positions available---

jcf55
Looking for a recommendation to a company. Is anyone actively engaged in acquiring the Achilles? I’m looking to unlock it, it being the only thing I have left to do. I haven’t heard back from the various companies I’ve contacted.
Talented is recruiting active players.
We are close to achieving the Achilles body armour if that sparks an interest in joining. We are currently three challenges away from getting the body armour.
Name of Clan:
Formal Focus

Point of Contact:
YouTube: YouTube.com/FormalFocus
Twitter: Twitter.com/FormalFocus
Twitch: Twitch.tv/FormalFocus
Waypoint: halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/formal%20focus

Mission:
As a group of mature and competitive Big Team Battle ("BTB") gamers, we founded Formal Focus in late 2020. We are exclusively dedicated to enjoying the game and perfecting our overall skills.

By only 'formally focusing' on what really matters, we are unimpeded by misplaced confidence, ego, or drama; traits that prevent the majority of online communities from being successful or enjoyable long-term options.

Ultimately, we value quality over quantity and class within the BTB community. This is reflected in recruitment, which is currently by invitation only. However, if you still feel you can be an asset in both skill and personality, fill out an application on our website (FormalFocus.com). Only outstanding applicants will be contacted.

We value your time and appreciate the consideration!

Kind regards,
Formal Focus
Positions available---

jcf55
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 226
  4. 227
  5. 228
  6. 229
  7. ...
  8. 230