1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 228
  4. 229
  5. 230
  6. 231
  7. ...
  8. 232
Looking for family members! Redemption Gaming Live or RGL was created to give lone gamers a home! We have over 400 family members and are looking to add more.
RGL is sorted into different clans with about 30 members each, that way you don't get lost in the masses. Each clan has a main game that all members of that clan play, so it's always easy to find someone to play with!
We provided a unique rank structure and use discord to communicate.
RGL has lots of different teams to join, whether your an artist looking to do image work, a streamer looking to get more views or writer that likes to report on new and exciting things in the gaming world we have a spot for YOU!
If any of this interests you please feel free to PM me with any questions or to join us!
We have a very loose code of conduct unless you are doing something that is taking away from others, I don’t like to have requirements that are hard to have, so I only require you to be considerate of others and not use slurs or try to offend anyone, but if something happens just tell me and I will look into it. I can elaborate on details if you’d like me to.
Hey if your looking for people to play with, you should think about joining our Gaming Community! Redemption Gaming Live!
Redemption Gaming Live or RGL was created to serve one purpose; to provide an environment where gamers of all kinds can come together and HAVE FUN! While having fun, we wish to create a community where, regardless of the game, you will always have someone to play with.
• Main Games: COD, Halo, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch, Destiny.
• We have all kinds of players, you are bound to find a group to play your favorite game with!
• A safe community to be a part of (We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for disrespect, harassment, sexism, racism, and other direct insults to another MEMBER's Gender, Race, Age, etc.)
• Name/Gamertag change is NOT necessary
• Community discord, so you always know what's going on!
• We have movie nights, game nights, and events with prizes!
• There is always room to grow with RGL, you can take on leadership roles or join some of our teams!
• If interested please PM me and I will walk you through the application process!
The metal uprising REFORGED,
has returned on MCC and Halo Infinite when it Drops! We are now 60 Members Strong! We also have turned our Clan Discord into a Clan Recruitment HUB so you can spread your recruitment network. Our Server has reached almost 400 members and grows EVERYDAY!

Competitive
TMUR Halo Clan will have Competitive MLG, and Raid Teams! We already have 2 MLG Coaches waiting to teach you how to play competitive Halo!

Playstyle Suited Divisions
We have Divisions within each Branch that you can choose that suit your play style as well as a casual Core Branch just to play with your friends!

UNSC/Sanghelli Factions
Devout Roleplay Armies that Clash with each other and other Clans in skirmishes and Raids!

Foreign Legion
Now recruiting for foreign players at TMUR: UK/EU players under a new division with BST time zone based game nights and division games hosted by our foreign legion division

Ranking System
Your rank in the Clan will Depend on your rank in our Discord so the more active you are in-game and in chat and voice channels the quicker you will rank up. We have over 200 levels of ranking with over 40 ranks!
We have been in the community since 2012! (2012-2015, 2019-2020)

Message Bamlett53 [TMUR]#1291 on Discord or Bamlett53 to Join or recruit for your Clan!
You can also Check us out on YouTube by searching "The Metal Uprising Clan!" https://youtu.be/fgCKG1UBFTQ
Greetings and salutations! I am Skyfall I am a lieutenant in the spartan company But Flesh And Faith.

Are you stuck in a clan of many with only the same handful of 10 members activity playing? Are you tired of logging into discord only to see there is nobody there to talk to? Personally I think it’s time my friends we do something about this.....But Flesh and Faith is looking for people just like you! We don’t have crazy play requirements and if you seen my current kill to death ratio you’d see were not to concerned with how well you play. Activity! That’s the key word here. Can you remember the days when your company had so many members on and quite frankly it was just plain fun to log in with a small army of friends to get into the mix with. That’s what we are looking to create again.

We are not looking to steal membership from other companies, what we are looking for is to bring your active members over for as long as you see fit. This strategy will incorporate active people to one company. We will set you and your team up with a private place on discord where if you have things that need to be communicated out side of the general area you will be able to do so.

Think about it......
stop in our discord........
join us........

https://discord.gg/4VnFtgmz
But Flesh And Faith
Attention Halo Way point community---

My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---

Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

Any questions feel free to message me---
Marshall of Reclaimer Air Squadron
jcf55
Hi, I have recently made a spartan company called Rage Company Alpha.* It is made for all skill levels and is for casual and competative players alike.
*We play in central time zone. * In this company we usualy do warzone but will sometimes do other things such as ranked matches (in halo 5). * We are just hoping for a decently sized fun clan. If you are interestead contact me on x-box (EvilKnight42661) or just go ahead and join Rage Company Alpha (name changing soon)
Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. 42% Achilles Armour progress. Request at Mantle of Ares
Clan Name: UNSC Defiance

Point of Contact: Firecracka512, cpt ryzuki, NotAudioRave, Marf A kits

Our mission: To operate as a functional and professional military Rp clan that provides a family that sharpens your aim, strengthens your throwing arm, greatly increases your chances of survival on the battlefield and ultimately stand apart from the typical UNSC drama. We like to have fun here. If you're looking for a clan that's about growing and bettering ourselves day in and day out, this is the clan for you.

(Preferably message one of the gamertags mentioned above in Xbox for faster results)

Currently we only operate on Halo Reach MCC but we are considering expanding to H5 once we reach our desired numbers.

We do ask that you at least, if possible, be on 3 days of the week. If you're not able to for whatever reason please let either myself or my other higher ups I mentioned above know. We understand that life gets in the way.

Mic is not required

MUST HAVE DISCORD

TOXICITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

SPYS WILL BE PUNISHED

Your Staff Sergeant,
Firecracka512
Classified Intelligence

We Are Looking To Increase Member Count For The Classified Intelligence (Club) On Xbox, Currently We Are Few But All Are Welcome To Join, I Look Forward To Hosting Customs On Mcc, Filling Ranked/Casual Lobby’s On Halo 5 And Mcc, Co-Op And More. Every Person Counts Help Us Build A Fruitful Community For The Great Journey To Come.

Reminder, Classified Intelligence Is Not A Clan Rather A Place For Like Minded People To Go And Search For A Group To Game With.
46% Achilles Armour progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares

My company is looking for squad leaders and regular members...If you want to know what were all about please click on the link
Positions available---

Regular members(Anyone from anywhere)---Must have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC either for PC or Xbox

Fire Team leader(Spanish speaking)---Must speak Spanish and only requirement is to have either Halo 5 or Halo MCC FOR XBOX ONLY

jcf55
Hello everyone,

fragtheory is looking for more members. I am currently the only member and playing MCC (Halo 4 Squad) and Halo 5 (Team Slayer)
I am rank 10 in halo 4 squad, and platinum 4 in halo 5. I am looking for members to play with. XBOX = sturden .

The discord is https://discord.gg/xudeBaDx

Please be mature (25+)
Thanks,

Sturdy
50% Achilles Armour progress. Needing actively committed members for active Halo 5 spartan company working towards Achilles Armour progression and 152 grind. Request at Mantle of Ares
No more recruiting, sorry.
Clan name: The Long Patrol Regiment

Point of contact: https://discord.gg/9c9VazP997

What is The Long Patrol Regiment?
The Long Patrol Regiment (LPR) is a Halo clan dedicated to enjoying the game for what it is in our own way.
We are not UNSC or a Milsim but we do host that fun military aspect in our day to day operations.
You can expect a very relaxed and mature environment in LPR and we're not interested in conducting serious 'clan business', instead we're looking to become more community oriented by hosting regular, casual game nights on not only on Halo 5, but MCC, Sea of Thieves or even BF5!

Really, we're just chilling until Infinite releases and we're looking for like minded players to join our crew!

Check out our Enlistment server and let us know if you're interested.
Lacedaemon Recruitment Message:
Lacedaemon is now recruiting on Halo 5! We are a military based clan that participates in raids, competitive matches, and custom games. Our primary focus is teamwork and communication. We plan to one day become a powerhouse throughout the community by show of strength. If you are interested in joining you must be at least 13 years of age, have a working mic, and speak fluent English, thank you!
What You Should Expect
Frequent activities throughout the week
Opportunities for progression based on effort
4v4’s, 8v8’s, raids, etc
Training based on relevant in-game instances
An upcoming media platform
Opportunities to participate in clan-made Machinima’s
Order
Discipline
Purpose
What We Expect From You
Willingness to learn
Patience
Diligence
Determination
Requirements
Spartan Rank Lvl 50+
+2000 Gamerscore
A working mic
Minimum playlist rank of Platinum
Ability to attend 2-3 events per week.
“Pain and Struggle”
**Discord Contacts:**
@King Anaxandridas II#8494
@Supreme#6369
Lacedaemon Recruitment Message:Lacedaemon is now recruiting on Halo 5! We are a military based clan that participates in raids, competitive matches, and custom games. Our primary focus is teamwork and communication. We plan to one day become a powerhouse throughout the community by show of strength. If you are interested in joining you must be at least 13 years of age, have a working mic, and speak fluent English, thank you!
What You Should ExpectFrequent activities throughout the week
Opportunities for progression based on effort
4v4’s, 8v8’s, raids, etc
Training based on relevant in-game instances
An upcoming media platform
Opportunities to participate in clan-made Machinima’s
Order
Discipline
Purpose
What We Expect From YouWillingness to learn
Patience
Diligence
Determination
RequirementsSpartan Rank Lvl 50+
+2000 Gamerscore
A working mic
Minimum playlist rank of Platinum
Ability to attend 2-3 events per week.
“Pain and Struggle”
**Discord Contacts:**
@King Anaxandridas II#8494
@Supreme#6369
you should join him because he is a good leader and he has a lot to give you like being better at halo and a great clan experiance
GNGC
Gonga Nation. (With Wisdom We Conquer)

GNGC is a social clan that likes to be both casual and competitive. The main focus right now is looking for members who fall between those lines and enjoys customs and Match Making. We are currently a small group.

GNGC is Halo General. Halo isn’t the only game we play. We are cross platform utilizing cross play across Xbox, PS, and pc. Games we play are Halo, COD, Apex as our main titles.
GNGC also contains several Service Members from the US Army including me. Private Message me if your interested in joining or have questions.

Req:
Discord
Halo, COD MW, or APEX
if on PS, PC cross-play enabled
Positions available---

jcf55
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 228
  4. 229
  5. 230
  6. 231
  7. ...
  8. 232