5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 216
Clan Name: Epsilon Eridani
Point of Contact: EE Xenization
Mission:

We stand solitaire and undeterred in an arena nearly void of professionalism.
We hold true to honor and pride where disgrace runs rampant.
We maintain structure and organization where nearly all others scatter to the wind.
We have been here from the beginning and we shall remain...

We are looking to enlist the discarded and disillusioned masses in order to show them that there is a better experience available to them. Our approach is simple. We glorify professional attitude over that of professional skill. An unskilled person with a positive attitude can become better skilled over time; however a highly skilled person with an abusive attitude will not change and certainly will cause strife. Our management approach is military in nature. Many of our personnel are current or veteran U.S. military service members either as Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard. Everything is regimented, but the overall feel can be described as "the deployed life". Fun is certainly had here, but it is regarded as a byproduct of work and dedication. You will come to hear the phrase "mission first" a lot on the field. Whether you are just seeking a solid group of people to play with or the opportunity for responsibility as a leader, you can definitely find it here. I urge you to try us out. We can't force you to stay, but in all likelihood you won't want to go.
Clan Name: Tom Foolery
Point of contact: The Black TwigMission: To have fun playing and unlock everything including the new armor
We are a clan that plays together for fun every night of the week somebody is on, if not we have multiple people on each day.
Feel Free to join so we can all work to get the commendations to unlock everything in the game
We are also a social gaming clan on both Xbox and PC so if you enjoy playing with us you can join that as well

We are all relatively old guys playing usually intoxicated while we do if that sounds like fun JOIN US
Clan Name: BlackPeopleMeet

Point of Contact: XxKFC 4 L1FExX , PsychoLunaticX , or SkootsMagoots

Mission: Looking to have fun and joke around and tear it up in multiplayer, we play everyday and look forward to acquiring the Achilles Armor set.
We play hard but arent tryhards because in the end its just a game. There aren't any requirements to join just play and have fun we look forward to you joining BlackPeopleMeet.
P.S.-None of us are black so far
Tired of teaming up with randoms and losing all the time? Worry no more as Team Silv3r is now recruiting. We are seeking decent players to join our team in order to better ourselves. Everyday is a learning experience as we thrive off of each other. This clan will be categorized into ranks and different divisions: The more competitive gamers will be set in the higher division and play gamebattles if they want. The more casual gamers who just want to find a group to play with will be in the lower divisions. None the less, we are a team and we must learn to grow as a family and to help each other grow.
Must have mic and be 16+
This is a U.S. team, but everyone is welcome to join.
If interested, message iG N1ghtm4r3 via xbox live.
I hope to see you on the battlefield.
Clan name: TheHorde
PoC: DIsTurBEdG0ose or
THATONEGUY458
Clan goal: Conquest over the strong. Aid for the ones in need. New clan that's looking for dedicated members. Ask and you will receive help.
  • The Foot Clan Foos
  • Reaper317
  • Attempting to unlock the Achilles armor, finding people to play with.
We are a small, new clan looking to fill our roster with others looking to unlock the Achilles armor set. If you are not currently in an active clan, we can use your help! No age/skill requirements, and even if you are not looking for anyone to play with, you can still contribute and reap the benefits!
We currently have 4 members, and could use any help! Currently we are 4 coworkers of varying skill.
Tired of teaming up with randoms and losing all the time? Worry no more as Team Silv3r is now recruiting. We are seeking decent players to join our team in order to better ourselves. Everyday is a learning experience as we thrive off of each other. This clan will be categorized into ranks and different divisions: The more competitive gamers will be set in the higher division and play gamebattles if they want. The more casual gamers who just want to find a group to play with will be in the lower divisions. None the less, we are a team and we must learn to grow as a family and to help each other grow.
Must have mic and be 16+
I hope to see you on the battlefield.
Hello Spartans,
I just recently started the Spartan Company WAR DEVILS and I am looking for companions to kick start this company.
My gamertag is XZAKTHERIPPER and you can message me at anytime for questions about the clan.
The mission of this Company is to have a Company that loves to compete, even if we are not the best group of players. More importantly than that I want this Company to have fun playing with one another. To be friends that play and work together. This Company is just barely pushing off so get in on it before we blow up! also a secondary objective is to get the Achilles armor set. Im the type of person that cant join a Company that is almost there just to get it, Id rather put in the work and get it myself, from the beginning with my own Company. So lets kick some -Yoink-!
Clan name:
Knowledge Strength and Integrity (KSI)

Point of contact:
KSI Linkk
(Halo 5 Recruiter)

Mission:
We are a fun Gaming community that has been around since the beginning. Wether you are just a casual gammer who is looking for more people to play with, or trying to improve your skills to the next step, there is a place for you in KSI. The requirements are simple: Please have a mic, be respectful, and have fun.
We host game nights everyday, as well as tournaments, practices, custom games, matchmaking lobbies, we do it all.

Now if you are interested in joining this awesome community and might have questions feel free to message me on xbox live -gamertag KSI Linkk- or just message me on here :)

Thanks for reading
I am looking for an active clan that rushes warzone games to increase REQ points. Check out my profil and message me.
Clan Name: Fleet of Tranquility

Point Of Contact: DaveTheWave11 (Xbox)

Mission: While yes this is a new clan, I hope for this clan to inspire and teach newcomers and veterans new tactics, teamwork, honor, and trust. All while having fun in the end, custom games or not. Note that this is a Sangheili clan!

This clan is currently on Reach, and will eventually move to MCC or 5. We will participate in clain raids and such. You must have Skype or Discord (a better version of skype). And beside that all ages and levels of skill are welcome. Again message DaveTheWave11 on Xbox for admission.

Thanks For Reading
Name: Fireteam Sierra Charlie
Point of Contact: me or Sarah Palmer SP
Currently recruiting Spartans for a casual-competitive company. Just looking for fun (and if we get that sweet Achilles armour while we're at it, then no harm done right?).
Mention my name in your application for referral funsies.
Warning you may be susceptible to puns and referencing
We hope you keep good company and remember:
Suck it Blues!
Name: NineOhWon

Contacts: Beerwithdinner & Poopac Shakur

Mission: To have fun and get some unlockable goodness

We are just a couple members strong and would love to have as many as we can get to help towards the Achilles set and then some. We are usually active around 9 p.m. Central time during the week and all times during the weekend. All we ask is that if you want to party up (not required) then please have a mic and above all else have fun.
Clan Name: Spartan Soldiers

Point Of Contact: kernigity or Poochin

Mission: Two words; Achilles Armour. We want it. And we're going to get it. If you want to have a good laugh while doing it then drop us a request - we are on most nights, always up for party chat and team games.

Happy Fragging!
Company name: Cronus

Point of contact: Me (Adamaz95)

Mission: To achieve the company commendations as well as armour sets, anyone is welcome be you a lone wolf or someone who enjoys playing with friends. No requirements to join however we don't run company battles or matches at the moment but might be arranged in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details or if you (and possibly friends) would like to join.
Clan Name: Founding Fathers
Requirements: Mic, english speaking
What we like:

Winning.
Teamwork.
Great, constant comm's
Primarily Slayer, Arena and Breakout
Constant improvement

Who we are:
Ex-College roommates looking for additional folks to play with consistently throughout the week.
Clan/Company name : The Spartan clan

Point of contact :Recruiting

Clan/Company Mission : Right now we are currently looking for new members that can help us achieve in completing our Spartan Company (kill commendations) so we can unlock the Achilles Armor Set.

If your interested just send me a request through the Company's main page here on halo waypoint.
  • Legacy Reclaimers
  • GT: SeVeNisLuCkY777 or Legacy Reclaimers
  • Solo or team or a mix between the two, its up to you how you want to play. We are a fun bunch with the usual mixture of skills and our aim is to have fun most of all, and obviously we've all been dangled with a massive fat juicy carrot called Achilles Armor Set, which we all want to wear and smash our fellow competitors. Feel free to send your invites or message me and I'll invite.
  • Only rules are to have fun and respect our fellow Spartans. ;)
Hope to see you beside me in battle.................

Kev
Tired of teaming up with randoms and losing all the time? Worry no more as Ultimate Elite Gaming (UEG) is now recruiting. We are seeking decent players to join our team in order to better ourselves. Everyday is a learning experience as we thrive off of each other. This clan will be categorized into ranks and different divisions: The more competitive gamers will be set in the higher division and play gamebattles if they want. The more casual gamers who just want to find a group to play with will be in the lower divisions. None the less, we are a team and we must learn to grow as a family and to help each other grow.
Must have mic and be 16+

Also going for Achilles armor
Clan name: Nitrous BR
Point of contact: MVV GAMER or Dw33b3r
Motto: HAVE FUN AND PLAY TO WIN!

Hey everyone!
I've started this Company in order to make matchmaking 1,000,000x more enjoyable! how, you ask? By communicating and playing Halo with friends! We are focused on playing for fun, having a few laughs, and also, to WIN!

The only things you need to join us:
  • A Mic
  • A Great attitude
  • A Love for Halo
There is no CSR or SR limit - if you are willing, feel free to join!

And as a bonus, we are of course going for Achilles armour.

Both leaders are from Canada (Sorry), but anyone is more than welcome to join!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 216