5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 216
Who is the best Swat clan?
Name of Clan: The Forsaken Empire

Contactee: Kodia Vakiiel

Mission: To bring worth a realism clan with tactics and organization. We have ranks and squads just like a real military. The leader, AguilaOfDeath,comes from former ARMA realism units with leadership experience and training. If you wish to be realistic on the battle where your have teammates that actually follow orders then enlist today.

Motto: "Velocitas Eradico".

Requirements:
- 14 years of age or older.
- Maturity.
- Loyal.
- K/D Positive (it just needs to be higher then 0.00, so if its 0.01 or higher your good)
- Microphone, English.
need a clan
Clan Name: Team Teishin

Point of contact: "duf24" or "obie tr1ce"

Clan mission: Our clan mission its to have fun while we work together to get the achilles armor. We are a laid back group who no longer enjoys playing with ourselves ;) We enjoy warzone matches as well as custom games; but when it comes to arena we always seem to take that intensity up a notch. Join our clan if you are looking to have a team of 4 for the arena. Join our clan if you are looking for a good gunner or driver for that vehicle req you use. The main reason we all play halo is for fun; playing with players who have mikes makes it even better.
Really interested in joining a clan, love halo and want to play with a regular team! Don't mind want we play wether arena or war zone as I'm happy with either.

Up for a laugh, but like a bit of competition!

gamertag - xl O m F g lx

feel free to message me and add me, happy to do trials or whatever!
  • Name of clan - Disrespekt
  • Point of contact - Goolash12 <--- my GT on Xbox live send me a message please
  • Clan mission - Our mission is purely to have fun playing the game. Most of our members are mature so do expect some strong language. We have absolutely no requirements except the request to have the ability to hear what is happening in party chat in order to set up teams for custom games. There is a Custom game night on every Saturday from 7pm-10pm Central time (US & Canada). Most members also enjoy playing in Arena and Warzone and have various skill levels so feel free to ask people in the Spartan Company to play if you see them online!
Firstly thank you for taking the time to check out our thread.We are a Spartan Company that prides ourselves on having a good time while getting the job done in Halo 5's various game modes. We are looking for active players that are mature, experienced and willing to work together in Halo 5 Multiplayer while still having a good time while doing it.We focus on communication, strategy and team based tactics in order to achieve our objectives whether it be in Warzone or Arena.
Requirements for joining:
- We are a 18+ Spartan Company and only except applications from people who are 18+.
- You must have a Mic and be willing to use it, you don't need to be a chatty cathy but we do expect you to make Callouts and formulate strategies.
- You must be an active player in game, party up with fellow members and be active on our forums.
- You must also play a few games with some of our members in order to ensure that your the right fit for us and we are the right fit for you. After a few matches are played with us and a few members are willing to vouch for you, you will be accepted into the company.We are not hardcore MLG wannabes, however we strive to be good at what we do and get the job done, when its crunch time and your back is against the wall its VV you can lean on for fire support.We cover all of the North American Timeszones and even have members reaching as far as the Bahamas and living in Taiwan, We are a english speaking Company.We enjoy Custom games, Warzone and Arena, you could say we take part in every aspect of Halo 5 including Forging our own maps.Recruitment Referral Process:So you have a Friend or Family member that wants into VV? Bring them on in the more the merrier just keep in mind they have to still abide by the VV rules of maturity and semi-competitiveness, and also pass their probationary period.
Clan/Company Name:
- Black Knight Legion

Point of contact:

- Alextriathlete on Xbox live or Halo Waypoint

Clan/Company Information:
- Black Knight Legion is a Spartan Company of friends who are looking to find new people to play Halo with on a regular basis.
- One of the requirements to join Black Knight Legion is to have a decent microphone(or to know when to use your mute button).
- Black Knight Legion is a casual-social Company, that is mostly mature.
- Anyone of any age, race, or upbringing can join Black Knight Legion.
- To join Black Knight Legion, there is no K/D or W/L requirement.
- Not scream over the microphone(goes with knowing how to use the mute button).
- Black Knight Legion is most active on the weekends due to work and school obligations.
- We play a healthy mix of Arena and Warzone, and play for fun, but that does not mean we aren't competitive.
TILL RAGNAROK is a small based group. it's not about getting the best guys but the right guys to win the match. We go into the Arena without a thought of losing even if the odds aren't in our favor. Everyone is equal and a leader. Once we think you have the right stuff you will enter our brotherhood and never be kicked. We play Team Arena.
You must have a working mic.

Rank isn't a priority but if you can't hold your own in battle you are not welcomed. Lastly you must have a positive attitude.
Ghost of Onyx AUS
POC: Mad S1X

just looking for Ozzy gamers who love halo and are active. And want to dominate together please message my self or the POC for an invite 👍🏻 we currently have 15 members and are looking to expand that to at least 30
I'm looking for a spartan company that has at least 20% kill commendations done.
I play 10+ hours a day.
I work hard on commendations.
I play all game modes.
I'm a lvl 107 and growing
I'm 26yrs if that helps

please and thank you :)
  • Name of your clan: HiddenInsight
  • Needed: Members willing to hide and someone to capture and edit videos.
  • Point of contact: Floobalicious
  • Clan mission: To engage in the art of camping and hiding in a bid to upset the opponents.
  • Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3NKYDs6Cp1plcpVB2FLB5w
Hey Spartans,

Me and my buddies just started a Spartan Company for competitive Halo veterans who are looking for a fun, active, and competitive community. We play to win and enjoy competition in both Arena and custom games. Like must other Spartan Companies, we NEED that Achilles Armor (doesn't everyone?) and are actively working on completion of the kill commendations as well. We are mature adults who enjoy having a good time playing the game we all love. Our bio is below and I am the Company Leader - please message me with any questions or concerns. Cheers!

Scopes Up is a Spartan Company for mature, friendly, competitive, and active halo players who are dedicated fans of the series (some of our clan members have been playing since Halo: CE on PC). The main purpose of this Spartan Company is to have fun, win matches, complete commendations in Arena/Warzone (for additional cosmetic unlocks) and organize squads for custom games, Arena games, and Warzone games alike. We may occasionally dabble in other areas of the game such as Forge and the Campaign as well. Requirements for our Spartan Company are below:
  • Ages 18+
  • Must be active on Halo 5 and Xbox Live
  • Must have a mic and communicate when playing
  • Positive Kill/Death Ratio
  • Play to win when in a competitive playlist
  • Be chill, have fun, and win games
Hi my name is Nate VP of the UMF (United Military Forces). The UMF is a Halo 5 military clan. We are actively recruiting Spartans to join our cause! We are looking for recruits that are active, participate in UMF events, training sessions, and have a good moral character. We are planning to be a large Halo 5 clan of up to 100+ members but we need YOUR help to start us off and eventually grow into a size to be reckoned with!

Some basic requirements for our recruits are as follows:

>Be at least 13 years of age
> Own a mic (Kinect version not recommended but still acceptable)
> Be of good moral character and participate in UMF events and trainings
> Follow the rules and regulations of the UMF
> Respect other UMF members
> Most importantly have FUN!

Note: The UMF does recognize that people have lives outside of Halo so do not feel pressured to be online with the clan if you have something important coming up (test, exam, homework, family gathering, etc...)

If you are ready to enlist in the UMF and work are way to the top please contact me at USIA NATETHEGR8 either on xbox one, Halo Waypoint, or on Kik at Natethe6R8. If you are interested in the UMF and have a few questions feel free to ask and I'll be happy to respond! Thank you for your time!
>UMF VP NatetheGR8
Clan Name: VY Canis Majoris

Points Of Contact:II G10 II

Mission: Clan Mexicano, la misión es divertiste en equipo, sumar puntos para llegar a una meta en común, (armaduras legendarias),
así que únete y que comience la lucha
Sol Team Six

Mission statement- US military veteran operated company, looking for people to help us complete clan commendations. We are a brand new company so need all the help we can get. we often play competitively in arena or even grind req points out in war zone. Looking for people to play and bs with to have a good time, hope to bring in all sort of people but wouldn't mind some active duty or separated military members or LEO, but ultimately we are done to play with anyone.

Contact- Juice Has Arrived
Thank you for looking at this post!!! I am from Remnant Operations and I am here to tell you: if you are in the military clan community, you are missing out on the amazing things of this clan. We are:
  • Highly disciplined
  • Very respectful
  • Friendly
  • Strongly skilled
  • Running multiple programs that can enhance skill and help you grow in the community
If you are interested, please contact M J Rivero 31, THE BURDMAN, ODST S RYBO, Mr Ted Cruz, or I about it, and we can help get you set up. Thank you for reading this!
Down with UHR, rise of Aegis.
-Avenged Army

-Me (My Name, Just Click on it or use it on Xbox Live)

-Casual fun group. I'd like to explore the possibilities of using Forge and Custom games to re-create classic Halo maps and modes and experience some older Halo magic in the new 60fps graphics, as well as design multiplayer-worthy recreations of old favorites such as Midship/Zealot, Ivory Tower/Reflection, etc.
AyTrayne wrote:
Hey Spartans,

Me and my buddies just started a Spartan Company for competitive Halo veterans who are looking for a fun, active, and competitive community. We play to win and enjoy competition in both Arena and custom games. Like must other Spartan Companies, we NEED that Achilles Armor (doesn't everyone?) and are actively working on completion of the kill commendations as well. We are mature adults who enjoy having a good time playing the game we all love. Our bio is below and I am the Company Leader - please message me with any questions or concerns. Cheers!

Scopes Up is a Spartan Company for mature, friendly, competitive, and active halo players who are dedicated fans of the series (some of our clan members have been playing since Halo: CE on PC). The main purpose of this Spartan Company is to have fun, win matches, complete commendations in Arena/Warzone (for additional cosmetic unlocks) and organize squads for custom games, Arena games, and Warzone games alike. We may occasionally dabble in other areas of the game such as Forge and the Campaign as well. Requirements for our Spartan Company are below:
  • Ages 18+
  • Must be active on Halo 5 and Xbox Live
  • Must have a mic and communicate when playing
  • Positive Kill/Death Ratio
  • Play to win when in a competitive playlist
  • Be chill, have fun, and win games
If you're looking for a Spartan Company to kick it with heading into the weekend, check us out. My original post is above - message me if you have any questions!
SPARTAN II PROGRAM 117

We are on the path for Achilles and also have a thread devoted to teaming up.

Currently have 81 members after kicking some for inactivity (New Leadership helping)

Contact me or request directly! We will gladly absorb small companies.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 216