2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 216
Is your clan currently on the search for new members? If so, this is the thread for you. You may use this thread to list your clan and clan info so people who are looking for a group to join can know what you're about.

What information is needed?

Please list the following in your post:

• Name of your clan
  • Point of contact
  • Clan mission
This thread is NOT for discussion and should not be used as such. If any free agents looking see a clan you are interested in, please contact the point of contact or poster directly.

As a reminder, the Recruiting Forum Rules do apply to this thread and posts that do not abide by that will be moderated.

Good luck and happy hunting!
Clan/Family name: Legion of Boom Boom
Point of Contact: Queenlingling
Clan mission: Our mission is to have good time, but most of all work together as a team. We teach members to know the different callouts for maps so we can play better as a team. We also give advice in how to play better. We want to see you improve as player! You must have a mic! Age requirement 21 years and above. Currently, we are recruiting for players who believe in the same values as we do.
Valhalla Rising is a casual/competitive group of adult players who primarily focus on having fun but also really enjoy a competitive fight. We value communication and cooperation during team matches and expect players to treat each other with respect regardless of skill or experience. Our players are relatively active, especially on weekends, and we use a third party messaging system for communication when not online. Here in Valhalla, we are a community of adults that can't spend 30+ hours a week playing, but enjoy the camaraderie and relationships built around Halo and other games. Our family environment extends outside of the game and we stay in constant contact with the group when we're not playing through our dedicated chat room/forum.

Our members may not be at the top of every ranked list, or spend countless hours every week playing, but our members are the ones sharing tips and joking around during chat while planning a full team Warzone or Arena match. We're based in the US but have members from around the world and always have room for other like-minded Spartans. We do members that like to get together regularly for practice and company v. company matches, as well as building maps, game types, and exploring the campaigns in Guardians and MCC.

We recently just underwent a restructuring/discharge cycle for those members who found new love in other games they received over the holidays and stop being available to the company in a meaningful way. We are now actively recruiting to fill our ranks with respectful, fun, communicative adult members. Feel free to contact myself via Waypoint messaging to begin the admission process. If you choose to send a request to join through Waypoint, please make it a custom one by introducing yourself and your values as a gamer and community member. Default, bland membership requests will be deleted without regard.

For Honor and Family, Valhalla Rises!
Catalyst 20XX
Spartan Company: TheUprising
Points of Contact: Myself, LeonGids Yt, or any of the company leadership or the company directly
Mission: Our mission in TheUprising is to help players reach their potential, remove their weaknesses, and allow them to reach a threshold of skill that will allow them to fight efficiently in any theater. We aim to help players learn call outs and strategies in arena, and dominate as a group in warzone. We will help any and all that choose to join us, that said we are not here to carry and lower skill players will need to make an attempt to improve. We have members active in most time zones and have a chat set up for finding teams. We hope to see you on the battlefield.
Community Name: Coalition Network

Point of Contact: CN FireStorm, ThatWasRage, Nismu, tannic and BlackChaos38.

Our Mission: Our tight knit group of friends are looking to expand our spartan company to the point where we can play with full parties in warzone on the regular and have fun playing customs and testing maps now and then, we also are driving our focus currently on trying to get our company closer too unlocking the new armor.

About: Right now there are 27 of us, we are the relaxed and friendly sort, most of whom have been in the same community for 10 years now so no worries about drama. We are an odd collection of weirdos but that's what makes us so fun. If your interested in checking us out and playing with us apply to join or even just friend us. Hit us up anyone is welcome.

Background: We originate from the days of when Halo 2 was in its prime and we among other communities, were one of the largest. Currently we now mostly play PC but we are making a Comback to our roots. With a couple new tournements and events around the corner there are some things to look forward too. A good number of us are artists and animators in the industry so every once in awhile we will have days where we test forge maps or even build them together so feel free to apply if you're into any of these kind of thing as well.

We are online everyday from around 4:30 - 10 PST.
Forge on friday nights and Play tests are on the weekends.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/coalition%20network
dont you just hate how they call everyone spartans
Revolution of Gaming (RoG)- Apex Brigade
Member count: 23
Revolution of Gaming is a gaming community that has hundreds of members that spans over many platforms and games. In regards to Halo, the Apex Brigade is made up of all the dedicated fans of the series and all of the Halo 5 newcomers. The only activity that is mandatory is to log on the website at least once a week or so. If you lead a busy life outside of video games and wish to still uphold the best gaming experience alongside many people then this is the community for you. We host game nights every Tuesday and Saturday at 5 PM EST (US) and play all of the features within Halo 5. We have many members from both North America and Europe. In fact, our commander, the leader of Apex is from Ireland :). The community as a whole is unparalleled. You won't find a nicer, funnier, more understanding, and considerate group of people in any other clan or community. For example, my now good friend has a thread on the community forums that is dedicated to helping people with achievements in any game, He hosts these events every Thursday and spends a lot of time and effort helping these people. He has helped me and a few other members of Apex beat the campaign on legendary difficulty and continues to help every member of RoG. In Apex, we host a monthly 1v1 and 2v2 tournament called the Khan of Apex. The winner receives a 10$ Xbox Gift Card for winning and is bestowed the title "Khan of Apex" for the rest of the month. Also, there are brigade wide tournaments as well. For example, my brigade, Apex, is currently competing against the Gears of War brigade, Fenix, in order to see who is better at a variety of games. Many tournaments and events are hosted weekly in the RoG community. However, it is not mandatory to participate in any of these tournaments or events or even game nights. Of course it is highly encouraged to be active in the brigade but we would all understand if you are a busy person. If you have any questions you can contact me by replying to this thread or messaging me on Xbox One. My gamertag is thopkins32. In order to apply for the Halo 5 brigade, all you have to do is create an account on the website listed above and apply for the Apex Brigade. Don't forget to tell them I sent you!
Clan Name: Haven's Sword

point of Contact: Message CrumblingYapper or visit
website - HavenSwordClan.weebly.com

Mission:
Greetings Spartan! We are Haven's Sword. Our members skill levels range from beginners to veterans. and we strive to be a shining beacon for the military clan community. We do clan raids, skirmishes, tourneys, forge competitions and much more. Together we will help make our community better, one day at a time. Our only requirements to enlist is to be at least 14 years of age and have a working mic. We ask that you will take this clan seriously. We are NOT super strict and like to have fun but, we ask that you will be mature and on your A game when needed. Being in a military clan can be hard work and stressful sometimes. One way to help cope with that is through our weekly custom game nights! No clan business, just sitting back, sharing a few good laughs and enjoying the casual side of Halo.
Looking for fun, friendly, and competitive Halo 5 clan. Been playiing since Halo 1...hmu

Add: Sir MittenS
  • Lock N Load
  • www.locknloadguild.com , Lock N Load Halo Division Leader-Warlord Wolfy, or our page on here.
  • Fun respectful laid back competitive mature multiplayer community. Along with campaign runs, private matches, and possible clan events, internal clan ranking structure in the future(once our division is off the ground). No rasicm, bigotry, ect. No experience or k/d restrictions to join.
Revolution of Gaming (RoG)- Apex Brigade
Member count: 23
Revolution of Gaming is a gaming community that has hundreds of members that spans over many platforms and games. In regards to Halo, the Apex Brigade is made up of all the dedicated fans of the series and all of the Halo 5 newcomers. The only activity that is mandatory is to log on the website at least once a week or so. If you lead a busy life outside of video games and wish to still uphold the best gaming experience alongside many people then this is the community for you. We host game nights every Tuesday and Saturday at 5 PM EST (US) and play all of the features within Halo 5. We have many members from both North America and Europe. In fact, our commander, the leader of Apex is from Ireland :). The community as a whole is unparalleled. You won't find a nicer, funnier, more understanding, and considerate group of people in any other clan or community. For example, my now good friend has a thread on the community forums that is dedicated to helping people with achievements in any game, He hosts these events every Thursday and spends a lot of time and effort helping these people. He has helped me and a few other members of Apex beat the campaign on legendary difficulty and continues to help every member of RoG. In Apex, we host a monthly 1v1 and 2v2 tournament called the Khan of Apex. The winner receives a 10$ Xbox Gift Card for winning and is bestowed the title "Khan of Apex" for the rest of the month. Also, there are brigade wide tournaments as well. For example, my brigade, Apex, is currently competing against the Gears of War brigade, Fenix, in order to see who is better at a variety of games. Many tournaments and events are hosted weekly in the RoG community. However, it is not mandatory to participate in any of these tournaments or events or even game nights. Of course it is highly encouraged to be active in the brigade but we would all understand if you are a busy person. If you have any questions you can contact me by replying to this thread or messaging me on Xbox One. My gamertag is thopkins32. In order to apply for the Halo 5 brigade, all you have to do is create an account on the website listed above and apply for the Apex Brigade. Don't forget to tell them I sent you!
Welcome to the sister company of Spartan Dads, Savage Dads and Spartan Dads Osiris! That's right, within days of the clans creation there was an explosion of requests from fun loving like minded individuals who were all looking for one thing... a great group of fellow dads to game with. Let's face it... there comes a point in life where, sadly, you just aren't going to be able to keep up with the young-ins anymore... all of us in this company may have been, at one point in time, dominate at Halo, and / or video games in general. But those were the glory days. Now we're just senile old men with poor reflexes, careers, families, and (I think we can all agree), the best thing there is in life... kiddos.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A MEMEBER OF ANOTHER COMPANY, PLEASE LEAVE THAT COMPANY BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN SD Gamma!
Look, I'm not saying that we won't win some games. We may even wind up being one of the best Spartan companies in existence (though I sort of doubt it, as we just don't have the time to invest into video games anymore). But ultimately, we're just here to have a good time, and share in fun experiences / Halo 5 memories with others who are at the same place in life that we are. We've officially become casual gamers, and in our opinion, those are the best kind. Winning is fun, but that's not what matters most to us anymore... having a good time and relieving ourselves of daily life stresses by shooting bad guys is. And that's exactly what we'll do.
Here's hoping to network and get to know some of you in the months to come, and we look forward to gaming with you all and adding to our company!
ONCE ACCEPTED
1) Add this companies members (SD Gamma) and our sister company's (Spartan Dads)(Savage Dads)(Spartan Dads Osiris) to your XBL friends list.
2) Sign up for a BAND account online and download the App (recommended). We use it to communicate and schedule specific times to play together rather than use the company forum. Our BAND account is: http://band.us/n/aaa6O6n1a6R2n
3) Use your XBL gamertag as your screen name on BAND to easily identify all members. Example: MoistTwoPlums
4) Once accepted on BAND introduce yourself!
Spartan Company: EPKS "Eat. Party. Kill. Sleep"

Point of Contact: ReloadedRazorMG

Just a Company to gather the ones who dont have people to play with. Dont mind playing against other companies or having custom game events.
Clan Name: HellJumpersIRL

Point of contact: Echo 118 or Shell Shock 118

Mission: Bring players together, make new friends, and kill loads of Spartans. All who play are welcome, we're all looking towards unlocking that Achilles armour. Looking for players to have fun and do some killing, we normally play Warzone and dabble in Arena.
We're based in Ireland so GMT times is where to find us :)

Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested
Thanks,
Echo 118

Message on xbox for better responses
Clan Name: United Halo Command (UHC) Spartans

Point of contact: OMG Mila Kunis

Mission: The goal of the United Halo Command is to become a major force within the Halo 5: Guardians militarized clan community. We strive to be the best players possible. We'll train you and make you better. Initially, you'll have to join the UHC Military, but if you can prove yourself, you'll earn the chance to be a UHC Spartan!

Oh and if you think militarized clans are stupid, join us anyway ;-)

Looking forward to putting you through our long, rigid boot camp.

Message OMG Mila Kunis for details.
Clan Name: Fire of ONYX

Point of Contact: IChief AlphaI, Littledjdog, Icanhasenderman, or website: fireofonyx.weebly.com

Mission: We are here to create a fun environment for anyone and everyone. As competitive as we are, it is important that we are having a great time (usually by winning). We are looking for fun people to be around and to play with. During clan raids/battles, we are looking to have discipline members.

A mic is preferred, but if you don't have one that is fine as long as you are discipline and have at least a some-what decent skill (usually at least gold). Game Nights are at Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm EST (1pm UK) and are posted onto YouTube if ICheif AlphaI is there (His channel and has recording device). Our website is fireofonyx.weebly.com for more information.
Play Style: All genre of players. We have teams for competitive players and players who just want to relax.

Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST) USA

What you are hoping to get from a member?: All is welcomed, as long as they are a team player! Age 14+

Anything else: Hello, i'm BrokenxEcho, Leader of Wolves Of Karma and i'm currently posting this on behalf of the clan community i'm in. My clan is recruiting members to join the community we've been building since Halo 2. There are other clans that are currently active within this community that makes things so much more interesting and engaging. We as the (HQ: Head Quarters) Community, we get together to clan battle and hold HQ battles within our own forged maps in custom gaming. Wolves Of Karma will also hold their individual challenges such as: Team battles, Tournaments, and multiplayer gaming with fellow clan mates to earn points for Awards. If you have a smaller clan, no need to fear, we accept merging. What does that mean for you? Well, you will be General of a team which will be your current clan members. This way, we can grow together! Why would you merge? Simple, you'd merge because the bigger the community the more opportunities and interaction with all kinds of game play within Halo 5! Also ACHILLESARMOR will be a main goal!!!! More information will come once we see interest.

Please message BrokenxEcho if you'd like to talk more about the HQ experiance and like to join.

We hope you enjoy your stay.
- Clan Leader: BrokenxEcho
Name of your clan- Lethal Outlaws

Point of contact- Lucifer CFH & CR0NIC69

Who to message to talk about joining- Lucifer CFH

TimeZones- Various

Requirments- definitley must have and know how to use a mic when in a team.

Clan mission- to be a fun loving induced clan that can be competitive at the right time and coordinate as a complete unit to dominate in matches. To still be as respectful to the other team win as we would like to be treated. It is just a game and we have to be adults. We may not have the greatest states out there but we are grown adults and some of us work 40-50 hours a week or most of their life is at work. Like mine is. Top goal is to make it to the big leagues and compete for prizes and cash. I will be holding events for our company only that will be 1st and 2nd place prizes if and when I can afford it and still live decently.
About the Clan: Lagann(name change may be coming) is a clan heavily based on the Galactic Republic. Even though we say this we are not an exact copy there are somethings we do differently like our Supreme Chancellor goes into combat as well as our Vice Chair. We don't call our troopers Clones or Clone Troopers they are instead called Republic Troopers. Now if you are reading this and saying "Does that mean I have to know Star Wars and all of it's lore?" No! You don't even have to know what Star Wars even is for that matter! Now for the people who look at this and say it's a turn off I will justify why we chose the Republic as a building block. They have an almost perfect system when it comes to it. Senators are protected by Senate Guards. Senate Guards protect meetings and senators. The Shock Troopers handle policing (subject to change). Now for those who are wondering "If I am a Senator will I be able to even fight?" Yes! The senator role is a billet(that means you don't have to have a tag saying you're one so technically you are still a trooper) so you will enjoy all the commendations of War Time. The Role of the Senate Guard is also a billet (Not the Captain or Lt) but this is different because you will have to wear "special" armor signifying you are one but you only do that when you are protecting a senator or a meeting. So that means after that you don't have to wear it!(Unless if you want to) Shock Troopers are not a billet as they are usually high skilled individuals or Special Forces. Now even though we only have policing for them at the moment we will have a lot more jobs for them in the future. Now if this article intrigued you join today! Just request an invite or message one of the Staff.

Johnson172- Supreme Chancellor
TUMZ MISFITS, is a tactical group of individuals. with amazing game play and creative, strategic plans to win every game.ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
BUT YOU MUST BE A ACTIVE HALO 5 PLAYER TO JOIN GROUP. HELP US GET THE ACHILLES ARMOR!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 216