2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. 91
  6. 92
  7. 93
  8. ...
  9. 218
TUMZ MISFITS, is a tactical group of individuals. with amazing game play and creative, strategic plans to win every game.ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
BUT YOU MUST BE A ACTIVE HALO 5 PLAYER TO JOIN GROUP. HELP US GET THE ACHILLES ARMOR!
TUMZ MISFITS, is a tactical group of individuals. with amazing game play and creative, strategic plans to win every game.ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
BUT YOU MUST BE A ACTIVE HALO 5 PLAYER TO JOIN GROUP. HELP US GET THE ACHILLES ARMOR!
name: The Ninth Legion
mission: have fun
Name of Clan: The Silver Order

Point of Contact: native1243 or leave a reply here.

Clan Mission: To build a fun loving clan that has no trouble working with a team. We're usually more relaxed when it comes to gaming because it's all about having fun, not doing your best to show off. The SiIver Order does not discriminate against play styles or modes. We play what we can with who we can. Every Saturday night we even have a game night in custom games just to relax and have a break from all of the competitive gaming in Arena or Warzone. Every Sunday, the leader and his lieutenant's meet with each other and discuss the weekly ranking. There are ranks but unless it is the leader or a lieutenant, your armor colors are not mandatory and neither is the emblem. As said, we are a more relaxed clan so we go as far from strict as we possibly can while still establishing some rules. If you find that you are interested in joining, please feel free to message me.

Thank you for reading,
native1243
Reqless is looking for a ton of people
We play everything, so feel free to send a request to join
We're trying to get the helmet, and we're determined
Company name: Retribution Corps
Point of Contact: Spencerjaxson
Company Mission: Honestly, it's just a group of people who want to get the company commendations finished
Name of your clan : Team Frankie
Point of contact : message me here or on xbox live
Clan mission : We are a poorly thought out company of people randomly invited by, and then abandoned by, our glorious leader, Frankie.
Everyone is welcome to join.
Hello, and welcome to the forum post of the International Fleet. We are based off of the fleet in the series called entitled "Ender's Game." We are a militarized clan looking for anyone and everyone to join. We only ask that you have a mic, the ability to have fun, and the ability to kick -Yoink-. We have two divisions, or as we call them departments. We have the Department of War, as well as the Department of Defense. We are looking for members who are willing to work hard to rank up, the faster you join, the easier it will be to rank up. If you wish to learn more, please message Unique Avocados, Rathma Rage, or Hobbe Warrior. Hope to see you on the battlefield soonCheck out our recruitment at :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lZtKJ5x0rHU
Hello,
My name is Cryptoshot Cole and I am seeking to accompany a few selected groups that wishe to either have a good time, or become better at the game. Who is this guy you might ask. Well I'll tell you. You are looking at the Ex- leader or Ex-Co-Leader of multiple halo clans throughout history such as
The Lost Legion, The Spartan Heroes,
The Masters Adapt, Onyx Team, and the
Ghosts of Onyx. I have gone through a lot and learned a lot in my time. Taken halo seriously and for fun. Seen legends rise and rookies fall. What I am to you is one of two things. A) A good member to play with and have fun. B) An opportunity, someone who can make you and your team better than ever before because I offer on to my fellow Spartans of today the skills I have obtained throughout my time. I will only select a few companies and am not looking to join as an official member but as someone who can be equal to one. I have other duties and am not capable of officially joining anyone but I am willing to put my time and effort into and effort into any company willing to have me that I deem worthy. Please message my Xbox account Cryptoshot Cole if you are interested. Thank you.
Clan name: March for Achilles
Point of contact: Gamertag; WCK Blue Dreams
Goal: This is a Spartan company who's sole mission is to acquire the very hard to obtain set of armor that's none other than the Achilles armor. No bandwagoners, we are all pushing to work for it. You must be versatile in the art of combat! Stronger than any foe that crosses your path, you must cut them all down! I am seeking Halo veterans, those who have seen what the darkest corners of the universe hide but still continue with their fight against all who stand against them. Must be dedicated in acquiring the legendary piece of armor, must be 16+. Must be active.
Clan Name: Beta Builders

Point of Contact: BishopxJ

I would like you to join the Beta Builders. A Spartan company comprised of forgers, custom game enthusiast, machinima makers, and crash test dummies, where we help "beta test" maps and game types made by our members. From simple feedback to trying to break the gamemode, and all the shenanigans in between. So tell me, would you like to join the Beta Builders?

Message me if you have any questions.

Thanks.
Undead Empire
  • Dragon1 or Tropet
With the release of the Infinity’s Armory update there are two Spartan Company Mastery Commendations. The first is completing the first 3 levels of all the Kill Commendations. This awards everybody in the Spartan Company the Achilles Armor. The second is completing all 5 levels of the kill commendations. This awards everybody in the the Spartan Company the Achilles Helmet.The goal of this Spartan Company is to master all the Kill Commendations in order to get the Achilles Armor and Helmet and to just plain have fun!

No age requirement we dont have to add each other as friends as long as you play regularly you're in.
Epsilon Fleet - Delta Squad

Epsilon fleet is one of the biggest Halo clans out there,and there's many reasons for that:

• We have a beautiful website
  • Active forums
  • Numerous squads you can apply for, each with their own style of play and style of leadership
  • Possibility of creating your own squad
  • Rosters
  • Ranks and promotions
  • Of course a friendly community
Click here and apply to become a member of the epsilon family: http://www.epsilonfleet.com/recruitment
As the leader of the newly formed Delta Squad, It is my hope our paths will cross, maybe even while we're on the same side.
Again, each squads has it's own personality and you must find the right fit for you.

All timezones welcome in the fleet, but Delta is a European squad.

In Delta Squad, we value:
  • Coordination
  • Discipline
  • Mutual Respect
We rise and fall as one. Members understand the importance of hierarchy, respect authority, and care more about the team's statline than their own.
We accept members of all levels, so if this sounds like your type of experience, send in your application to join the fleet at: http://www.epsilonfleet.com/recruitment
and contact me on xbox live. The tag is CompIex007 (With a capital i,not an L)

See you on the battlefield.
Clan Name: Spartan Raiders Company

Points Of Contact: Spartacus1063 or albino3scorpion

Mission: Military friendly company, who wants to have fun, gain stats, build friendships and acquire cool stuff.

Lock and Load. Aim for the head and if that doesn't work, use the biggest gun you got.....
<ul class="post-actions-list">[/list]
Hi,
I am Goddess. I am looking for people/clan to play with.

kthanks

PS
No brits plz :')
Clan name - Collective Grunt
Contact - squigly42@gmail.com or message RetroSquigly on xbox live
Clan mission - to get a group of good players in one spot, then have fun, followed by world domination. also eventually getting achilles would be nice.
We usually play weekdays 5:30 - 7:30 acdt and weekends 9:00 - 12:00 acdt
Recruiting till we hit a hundred!
Clan name - Collective Grunt
Contact - squigly42@gmail.com or message RetroSquigly on xbox live
Clan mission - to get a group of good players in one spot, then have fun, followed by world domination. also eventually getting achilles would be nice.
We usually play weekdays 5:30 - 7:30 acdt and weekends 9:00 - 12:00 acdt
Recruiting till we hit a hundred!
Team Bananarama is looking for new recruits

Please read the bio it will explain the type of player we are in search of, please contact me or the leader Captn Comando to check ranking and get you enlisted or if there are any other questions.

...Get some!
Spartan Company: EPKS "Eat. Party. Kill. Sleep"

Point of Contact: ReloadedRazorMGJust a Company to gather the ones who dont have people to play with. Dont mind playing against other companies or having custom game events.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 89
  4. 90
  5. 91
  6. 92
  7. 93
  8. ...
  9. 218