2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Gamertag: CorkyHalapino
I usually host Custom game lobbies when I'm on. They tend to be comprised mostly of MiniGames like Pac-man and Fly Zapper. Slayer may also be trown in to to add variation as I like to keep my lobbies full of different and interesting new gametypes so people don't get bored easily. Be sure to let me know if you wish to play and I look forward to meeting some new faces here in this thread.
looking for people to play with. Here's my skype: SeductivePancake/Lavalobster (temmie pic) Just hit me up with a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Multiplayer, add me navysoldotna
Let's Play together. Add me.
So How's the game? I wouldn't know still haven't found anyone to play with xD
DarkSoulsGuyX
hi guys please add me on xbox live so we can play halo together on pc, my gamer tag is stoneddowner
anyone up for some custom games just add me and ask whenever i'm online GT: GooeyMr
Lets play Some Halo Guys :)
zwedizhfizh

Currently working on a one way assault map. Would appreciate some folks to help me balance it out, play some matches.
Gamertag NickiG

would love to play some custom games guys add me!
Down for some custom games, add me up! I am on quite a lot.
Can I play?
My gamertag is NobleGod666.
Definitely looking for people to play some Halo with. Had to sell my xbox a while back, and Halo 5 was one of the games I ended up missing out on. Mostly just looking for pickup games, but I do plan to dive into forging eventually. Used to be really into it with halo 3 and reach.
Looking to play add me. Archa9ine
Add me Dexis750 :)
looking for players for custom games.
I am "siddoshi02" please add me. Just wanna play some halo on pc
MinkaGirl wrote:
Can I play?
certainly, feet first Spartan!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4