Forums / Community / Recruiting

[Locked] FORERUNNER CONFLICT: A HALO 4 WAR SIMULATOR.

OP SpartanBH

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
The final battle of our beta war is this Sunday!
i love this community!!! JOIN NOW!
I love this community like I love my cookies. Nah, just kidding.

But for real. Greatest community I've played with, bunch of the greatest guys I've ever played Halo with, and the most fun I have ever had on any Halo.

Cookies.
Wondering at what our WarMap looks like?

http://www.fcwars.net/node/warmap/rec1/02.html

Take a look at this flash masterpiece by our graphics artist Mededust! Maps are aligned into Systems and by hovering over the System, you can see what Maps each System holds!
We just completed our second battle night of the 2013 War! 37 different matches played by over 90 players!

Want to be a part?

FCwars.net

Don't forget, REDD is for the dead, BLUE is for you.

wtfdidijustsay
Unbound and Solace are being assaulted this week! Want in on the action? Join in at www.fcwars.net!

And don't forget, REDD is where it's at! Stand behind the Empire as one!
Great community :)
www.fcwars.net
I'm old to this community.

Been on and off since the birth of Allies v. Axis back in Halo 2.

Good times, good times...
I joined back in the halo 3 wars :)
Sounds fun, just message me and ill show up. GT: Deformedghost78
Quote:
Sounds fun, just message me and ill show up. GT: Deformedghost78
Ensure that you sign up on the website and enlist in the Faction of your choice!

If you need any help, I'll contact you on XBL if you want. :)
Hey Guys, Deaf here. I've been in FC for the past 3 months, and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It completely changes the way you play. Not only do you make some great friends, but your Halo abilities become unbelievable. There's a reason we double the score of randoms 9 times out of 10.
BLUEs are going to be attacking the REDD capital tomorrow! Will this be the end of the 1st war of Halo 4? or Will the REDDs make a miraculous comeback?

(Go BLUE if you love me.)
Yah we did it!
The First War of Halo 4 is over, and the BLUE win! BLUE attacked Ragnarok, (the REDD capital) and looked as if the defenders were gonna win. BLUE was down 3-1 (first to four sets wins map), but that didn't stop us! BLUE turned the game around and went on to win the map 4-3.

The game that ended the war was only a BLUE win by 7 SECONDS (Hill 30, similar to Crazy King in H3). BLUE had to create a powerhouse team consisted of half CyberDyne and half Blue Phoenix...

The Legend of CyberPhoenix began.

Good war to REDDs, can't wait until next month to play you guys again!

Moments like these make FC an amazing community. Don't miss out on moments like these, sign up to FC and drop cable. Direct TV
lol that last battle was so close
7 POINTS!
All I know is that one ctf game I played in was the closest game of halo I've ever played. I pretty much only play halo with these guys now.
Oh and add THExSPIDERMAN.
This looks pretty interesting, and I'm considering joining, but I have a question for the people running this thing.

I've been getting a small team together recently, and if I join in the guys are going to want to. Is it possible for a team to join together, and the members not be split up between the two factions? They wouldn't take it too well, and I'd prefer to play with the guys I've been playing with since H2 if I can
Yes that is completely okay we welcome all groups and clans to participate within Forerunner Conflict
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12