Forums / Community / Recruiting

[Locked] FORERUNNER CONFLICT: A HALO 4 WAR SIMULATOR.

OP SpartanBH

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
That is great to know. I'll bring it up with the team after we hit our stride.
If anyone else is interested in joining feel free. Because this is a great community and we can always have more people joining up in the festivities.
If you guys want to check out some of the footage from our more recent games in our Halo 4 wars to see what we're all about, check out our YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/ForerunnerConflict?feature=watch
Oh man. Forerunner Conflict? I've heard about that site elsewhere. People say it's a really cool place to hang out and play Halo; everyone knows that if it's on the internet it must be true, right? I think I'm going to join first, second, or even third chance I get!
Hi All, I am the CO of Animus Squad, of the BLUE army. Join today!!!! the 2nd H4 war will start soon, be sure to enlist Today
Such a great community.
Commanding Officer of the REDWATCH Special Forces Platoon. I've been here for almost a year now. Loved every minute of it. I highly suggest you try signing up, and see how you like it.
I joined REDWATCH and Coda is my CO. He, as well as all of REDWATCH, is a lot of fun to play with. They simulate the military by using tactics and strategy. While with them, I've participated in practices and classes designed to make someone a better Halo player. Every member that joins today will get a free cookie and hearty pat on the back from the one and only, the illustrious Fuzzystormz, the Field Marshall of all of REDD Army. He holds the power guys. Who among you think they can take it? There can be only one Field Marshall.
Forerunner Conflict has been a great experience for me. Every day I meet new people and have fun doing one of my most favorite things in the world. FC brought the enjoyment of Halo back into my life. Not a day goes by that I don't thank everything for signing up in FC. I've met a lot of great people there and made some really great friends. Some of them, the best I've ever had. So come over and sign up already. Enlist in your army and fight for a reason.
BLUE Smells good, join that.
Love,
-Z-
Oh yeah, Im the CO of Optimum.
Well, everyone else is posting their ranks and stuff so....

I am Platinum, THE Platinum.

I'm the XO of Sovereign Company!
Bow down to me, and you shall receive my love.
Take it from a Master of Unicorns fellow Waypointers, Forerunner Conflict is a great community :P
Been a while since I last posted in this.

I am UNLUCKY NUM13ER and I've posted in this thread a lot when we were on Reach. Since then I have become Field Marshal of the R.E.D.D. I led us to one victory over BLUE in the two wars I was FM.

Now I am General, second to the new Field Marshal FuzzyStormz.

I am now the CO of the Firesnake squad. If anyone is interested in joining please feel free to send me a PM over XBL and I'll be more than glad to assist you!
We also have free health insurance, and cookies if you go BLUE.

GO BLUE. Go FC
If anyone is interested, FC has a military LARP that we do. I'd like to believe that it is close to being restarted. Non-aggressive engagements, rescue missions, hostage negotiations, etc. Not your average game of Halo for anyone who's interested.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Unfortunately I cannot join this without the consent of my team, after reading into how well structured and thought out this community is, I look forward to this with great interest. I recommend it to all who see it. The Deadmen will come for this war soon, I guarantee it.

-Vincamus Morte Fratres
Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst41553_WELCOME-TO-THE-RECRUITING-FORUM.aspx

There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:

• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12