Forums / Community / Recruiting

"Fury" Machinima Body Actors Needed Free gift card

OP GOTHIC VAMPlRE

Hey guys its GOTHIC VAMPLRE, director/producer for Akatsuki Films (formerly known as HaloStatePolice). We will be producing a Halo 5 "Fury" Machinima using audio from the feature film. We have already made films like Halo 3 Saving Private Ryan, Halo 3 Cloverfield, Halo 3 I Am Legend, as well as other various works. Check them out if you haven't already.

We are in need of at least 10-20 body actors to begin filming immediately. First 10 actors to sign up will receive a free gift card and all actors will be allowed to participate in a BI-WEEKLY gift card give away for participation with filming absolutely free.

Requirements:
- Must have Halo 5
- Either send me a friend request with a message saying you would like to film or I can add you from the forum
- No level requirements
- No prior experience required
- No, you do not have to join this spartan company to be able to participate in filming if you are already attached to your spartan company
- Must be available for at least 1+ hours on filming days
- No microphone required if you don't wish to speak as long as you can understand directions

For any and all other questions, please feel free to message directly or find me online. Hope to hear from you soon!
I'll join if possible The14Fallen
We would love to have you. I will send you a friend request in the next few hours and instructions how to redeem your free gift card. Thanks for signing up.
b
We will be filming on Halo 5 this Sunday. Plenty of spots still available. Free gift cards for those who sign up as permanent actors
Hey, I'd be happy to help. Gamer Tag is mc317.
mc317 wrote:
Hey, I'd be happy to help. Gamer Tag is mc317.
Great, welcome to Akatsuki Films. I'll send you a friend request and gift card code upon acceptance