Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

[Locked] halo 4 clan that is active

OP jr is toxic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
the UCF is a clan that just started are win's and loss record is 34-2 battles wins 23 loss 5 members 26 we are in war military baced clan ranks are easy to get. we are a competitve clan also. we do not like clans that talk but cant back it up.you need a mic to join the UCF. are website is ucfhalo4clan.weebly.com
Ill join. Send me a game inv when you're on?
Hello My name is Danny My xbox name is BuddaAxer I want to join your clan because i need to get better at halo in the first place of course my k\d isnt very good 2638 kills 3598 deaths but that is why i want to join a clan to get better at halo 4 or any halo. plus i am active and i am at level 62 have a mic and i am a nice dude to hang out with and my favorite gun is the battle rifle will convert to new gun if needed

Thank you for reading this
Danny,
Hello My name is Danny My xbox name is BuddaAxer I want to join your clan because i need to get better at halo in the first place of course my k\d isnt very good 2638 kills 3598 deaths but that is why i want to join a clan to get better at halo 4 or any halo. plus i am active and i am at level 62 have a mic and i am a nice dude to hang out with and my favorite gun is the battle rifle will convert to new gun if needed

Thank you for reading this
Danny,
Hello Im the co leader of TTO Tombstone Tactical Ops. We are a military clan just starting out and are looking for new recruits for halo 4 if intrested message FPS Mr Johnson
What are the ages of your clan members? Looking for a mature team.
Hello Im the Leader of TTO Tombstone Tactical operations. We are a military clan just starting out and are looking for new recruits for halo 4 if intrested message " captan price123 " (xbox 360)
Chimera IX wrote:
Hello Im the Leader of TTO Tombstone Tactical operations. We are a military clan just starting out and are looking for new recruits for halo 4 if intrested message " captan price123 " (xbox 360)
Tsk...

-

So original poster, I am assuming this is Halo 4 on the 360 correct?
Darth Baum wrote:
Chimera IX wrote:
Tsk...

-

So original poster, I am assuming this is Halo 4 on the 360 correct?
yes its halo 4 on xbox360
GT: TrainedRook.
I am the leader of Forever Evil, the brother clan of Joker Nation. Of anyone is interested in joining or is interested in a war, or alliances, please send Sceptic Ash a message.
Reply if 4v4 Halo 4 xb1
Join StrikeTeam United, Halo 4 clan. I am the Leader gamer tag Lionechelon, must be 17 or older to join.
the UCF is a clan that just started are win's and loss record is 34-2 battles wins 23 loss 5 members 26 we are in war military baced clan ranks are easy to get. we are a competitve clan also. we do not like clans that talk but cant back it up.you need a mic to join the UCF. are website is ucfhalo4clan.weebly.com
I'm not sure if the clan is still up but I would like to join gt-XxWIGLESxX
hello to all my gt is altshadow113 im leader of brotherhood of steel clan on halo 4 xbox 360 and we are looking for members must have mic and must be 13 or up to join ... and yes we are military base clan if u like to join mgs my gt ty and have a good day
i want to join GT is Escape xVPShoTx i am restpect full i listen to orders and i am a great shot with the battle rifle message me on 360 if i can join
Hey Im Nikky and Im the leader of Straight Savage Gaming. We play several different games types and fun customs. We do get competitive and I have some really good members in my clan. We play halo 4 swat mainly and we are all pretty good. Most my members are CSR 40 and up. And we could do custom games to help you get better!

Requirements:
Be at least 15
Drama free
A mic would be nice but its ok if you dont own one.

So if interested or have any questions at all, message me on here, on Xbox @ Ms Wreckked or on kik LilMissNikky
My clan is blaze of glory
we have 4 soon to be 5 and would like a lot more we are very active
and love a good game of warzone with good people we would like u to
have a mic but join any way cya hope you join
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/blaze%20of%20glory
sorry this is a halo 5 clan
-inspireAlarm
Hi my kik is Katie_00_5 and im looking for a clan with a lot of members on halo 4
Hi my kik is Katie_00_5 and im looking for a clan with a lot of members on halo 4
Hi, I am the leader of a clan named Atom: Advanced Tactical Operations Military. My Gamertag is freakshow204 and my Kik is Show204. We are not a ginormous clan like the UPN, but we are in a very close allies with them. Atom are a military based clan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2