HALO ACHIEVEMENT HELPER PROGRAM

OP AnAverageBanana

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41
Hey I'm looking for help in just completing the Three's Company challenge as well as making some PC friends. I don't know anyone IRL who plays Halo on PC so I need someone to help with the challenge and maybe eventually the LASO stuff too.
if anyone needs help with some achievements let me know
What a lovely idea. If anyone wants help just hit me up. I don't have all of them myself but I'll do my best to provide assistance. *thumbs up*
What a lovely idea. If anyone wants help just hit me up. I don't have all of them myself but I'll do my best to provide assistance. *thumbs up*
we can link up and do some co op sometime
If you’d like to join a like minded community of achievement hunters then this Discord server is for you! Home to over 500 completionists that play any Halo game ever made on any device. There are easy guides to follow and news updates keep you up to date with the latest Halo news! If you want to make new friends and earn some Halo g while you’re at it then follow >> this link << through to the Halo Completionist Discord server!!

I just recently completed ALL Halo achievements across every Halo game, it’s possible with enough patience and determination, that server made it that much simpler to obtain my goal! See you soon!!

-GT: UK1V,
COMPLETIONIST SERVER MOD.
Are Halo 2 MP achievements unlock able in custom games?
Posting here as I was wondering if anyone wants to do Deja Vu with me it is my last ODST achievement I need. I am also willing to help anyone with any ODST achievement when it comes out on PC or simply on Xbox as I have done every single achievement solo up till this last one! Also down for any LASO as I have done every single one of them but Halo 4. Name is ODST Kodiak
blueamcat wrote:
Anyone wanna help me get "Wake Up Buttercup"? Can't beat it myself in 3 mins...1-3 others would be awesome! lmk I'm online right now...
blueamcat - GT
Scratch that, I got it. ;]
How the hell did you get it? what were your exact settings? i've been trying to get it for almost a year :(
Free to do achievements, PC or Xbox just add Shawn4Japan
Looking for help with some MCC related achievements.

Heroic campaign playthrough, so far only have Halo 4, HALO CE, and half of Halo 2 left :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41