Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Halo Competitive Team Formation

OP Gravity Quiet

I am looking to form a serious team of 4 (including myself) to play with and build chemistry between in Halo 5 and MCC (Xbox) with the main goal of competing in Halo: Infinite in the future. I am looking to play around 3 or 4 hours a day, 3 or 4 days a week at the moment (more if wanted), with more intense playing later on around the release of H: I.
I am 19 years old from Texas. I only have to work part time to afford my rent and everything, so I am free most of the time. My best games are Halo 3 and Halo 4. I do well in the Hardcore Halo 3 Playlist without communication pretty consistently, but I do know all of the callouts, spawn times, etc. I wish there was a Halo 4 Hardcore playlist, but unfortunately there isn't. In social Halo 4 I place first or second place on the team pretty consistently though.
I have just now started to play Halo 5 again for the first time since July 2019. I placed Platinum 1 in Team Arena without any map experience and after not playing for over a year, so I think I can bring a lot to a team if I gain the needed practice and map knowledge. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to say I'm some MLG pro god, because I feel like that's how I am coming off lmao, but I can't figure out how to make the post otherwise other than to just state my strongsuits. I am a barely above average player that needs some knowledge from 3 great and knowledgeable teammates to play with and learn from.
I consider myself a support player, so I am looking for slayers and objective-oriented players players. I don't want to have any requirements for the team other than experience of at least 5 years in Halo in general, but that is open for debate if people considering joining want to make the requirements stricter. I have some gameplay footage from myself in Halo 5 and Halo 3 if you would like to watch before asking to join the team, and I'd like to see some gameplay from anyone interested also. Contact info:
Xbox GT: Gravity Quiet
Gmail: scream77541@gmail.com
Thanks for your interest.