Forums / Community / Recruiting

HALO MACHINIMA Voice actors needed

OP SepiaAnt8071

Hey guys, this is Sepiaant8071 with an important announcement. We'll be doing a new halo reach machinima in conjunction with our buddies from Black Plasma studios, who produced Rise of the Spartans and also our buddies from TheShotgunStudios who produced the machinima called the light and the Engagement. So please feel free to help out. If you'd be interested in helping out whether it be voice acting or body acting,please message me on Xbox. Our email me at Ethanodst12@gmail.com .Thanks

Also we'll be looking for some people to help body act and if you would be interested in helping out, please message me. Also there are some requirements for
voice actig especially if you want to try out for a main role. Thanks again.
Hi Sepiaant.
I'm new to voice acting, but would love to particpate in Machinimas.
Contact me at crazyminer2003@gmail.com of interested.
Thanks,
AlexTheGamingNerd
I'm a professional voice talent. Let me know if you're interested! Willing to help.
I'm a professional voice talent. Let me know if you're interested! Willing to help.
It's been a while since I've been in the forums. You still wanting to voice act?
It's been a while since I've been in the forums. You still wanting to voice act?
Sure thing!
Holy crap talk about a necropost...BPS, hah...
Though in all seriousness if you're looking for voices I know a couple people.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Orcaman12 or whatever?
Orcaman12 or whatever?
15 yes.
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Orcaman12 or whatever?
15 yes.
Dude! It's been a while! I don't have your skype info anymore so can you find me instead?
Orcaman12 or whatever?
15 yes.
Dude! It's been a while! I don't have your skype info anymore so can you find me instead?
Im on Discord now actually, like most people.
Orcaman12 or whatever?
15 yes.
I actually left it due to some issues
Hey, I'm a professional vocalist, and I'd love to help out!
Orcaman12 or whatever?
15 yes.
I actually left it due to some issues
Thats fine, I'll PM you mine and we can discuss it there. Thank god for direct messages