1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
Heavenly Sword offers a fun gaming community that promotes competitive, casual and friendly gameplay. Communication is key in any multiplayer game so it just makes sense to join a Spartan Company to get those wins. Heavenly Sword provides that communication both in game and using the Discord chat app. Join Heavenly Sword be a part of not only a Halo community but a gaming community.
Hey everyone. Im really interested in joining your group. I absolutely love halo and have been playing since combat evolved. Im 25 years old and just looking to have fun with others while also enjoying some competition. I look forward to gaming with you all soon
Welcome, ggarcia803! Glad to have accepted you in.
I've been active with HS for about a week or so now, and it truly has brought Halo 5 to life. I was tired of playing with random teammates who never worked together or used Mics. With Heavenly Sword, there are always players looking to play together in all types of games. Everyone is extremely friendly and enjoy playing together. The Discord app is awesome, the leadership constantly is active and is very informative. They hold tournaments and prizes very often, and have something to offer almost any player. It's a great Company and fulfills the wants of this game. 5 star rating in my book. Very happy to be here.
I'm a well rounder versatile player who can play any role needed at any given time. I know how to be the right kind of aggressive that puts the other team in the corner. I'm very laid back and a type of person who doesn't get mad and start crying if we lose or are losing. Communication is great as well.
Gamertag is Cioudnynee
HWM Cloudnyne, check your inbox!
I've only been apart of heavenly sword for a few days now but those few days have been alot better than before I joined. We use a app called discord for communication in-game outside of the game, and it works pretty damn good. It's got its own LFG build in for all of the heavenly sword to post in. And with my time in this spartan company I dont think I've encountered a single person who didn't want to party up and play Halo 5
Hey Hey ... I'm 28 and looking for groups with mics to play Halo 5 with. I own all the Halo games and am down to play any of them. ATM I'm really just trying to grind on Halo 5. I'd like to join the group and/or Discord server. Hit me up :)
Check out Heavenly Sword II and apply there to get in, GooseGanja!
Ive been apart of Heavenly Sword for two days now and i already feel welcomed. The day i joined i made so many new friends i plan on playing Halo with later. This is a great community and you should really consider joining.
Heavenly Sword and Heavenly Sword II are now full! If you want to join, check out Heavenly Sword III!
Having recently joined Heavenly Sword I can guarantee that you will like this clan. All members are respectful to each other and do a great job playing together. I have to really give it to leadership for holding this clan together and doing such a good job with it. They have tons of contests that are easy to enter and give you a chance to win things from elite controllers to a whole gaming setup. Also they have a great tournament system with even more prizes for the winners, all organized really well. The requirements to join are very relaxed to. None of that 1.8+ kd or anything. They just ask that you are respectful to all members and are willing to be active atleast once a month. To communicate we use a great app called Discord, allowing members to keep in touch on a regular basis. Overall I definetely recommend this clan to any avid halo player, whether you are new to the franchise or have been playing since the days of Combat Evolved, you'll find a good time waiting for you here.
If you're looking to join a Spartan Company Heavenly Swords is the place to be. It's awesome meeting new and active people good people (good at Halo and are nice) who are willing to play any game type. The founder/leader of HS is very good at getting around to know everyone in the company and gets awesome monthly prizes to a lucky winner in the company. My Halo experience has been so much better after playing Warzone, Arena or even goofing off in custom games. If you want to be apart of the best Spartan Company in Halo then click that join button.
Just joined the company today, and am already loving the community / structure!
This company has been amazing so far, and I havn't even touched upon all it has to offer. I can't wait to begin participating in the tournaments. The people are fantastic, it is ridiculously active, and the admins are amazing. Whenever you want to form a quick fireteam, you can always check in on our communication app Discord (which is fantastic) and nine times out of ten there will be at least 3 other people on wanting to do the same thing. The community is just a great place to be and this is definetly the Spartian Company to join.
I've never been in a clan or company before, in any game. So when I got halo 5 I figured it was time! Heavenly Sword is the first company I joined, and I couldn't imagine joining another!!!!! Lots of active members, competitive tourneys, and awesome rewards! Not to mention a great leader in Truth Eternal, never seen such an organized,active leader!! So if your looking for a company to join look no further! Join now before it's too late.
Been here for a little less than a week now and love it. Guys are always on and friendly. Plenty of people are active, and if you join, the more the merrier.
Spots in Heavenly Sword III are filling up fast! Go ahead and apply with a custom message to join other great Spartans!
Ive only been here for hour or 2 and im really liking what i see
Alright! We've just removed our inactive players, so spots are open in Heavenly Sword and Heavenly Sword II! Join now before they're gone!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8