2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
With a month under my belt in the HS community I have a better idea of what exactly they are all about and I have to say that I continue to be impressed with those involved. From the leadership to the newest members I have found nothing but solid people.
This clan is full of great people
We are now up and running at http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ ... come check it out!
If you don't join this clan then your missing out on a cool bunch of good halo players!!!
I've been with Heavenly Sword for a couple of days now, and it's fantastic. Tons of chill people looking for games be it competitive or casual. Dis cord is a great tool for communication and there are always members on to either hook up in a game with or just to chat. The leadership is amazing, they are on point in helping the entire group. Come join us!!!
Thanks for all the endorsements, guys! Reminder: we still have spots open in Heavenly Sword, Heavenly Sword II, and Heavenly Sword III but they won't be open long. Join while you can and check us out on our website, too!
GG last night Truth!
GG last night Truth!
I wouldn't call it "good" with your A-team against our new pickup group, but it was still enjoyable to watch strategies unfold. Ha!
Thank You for adding me to the Company!
We're super glad to have you, sir!
Just decided I would post in here again to to say of you're looking for a spartan company you really should try and join. I've personally am really happy with how we are setup. 100%worth the time!!
There aren't too many spots left in Heavenly Sword! Read about us and decide if it's something you'd like. We'd be happy to have you!
Joining Heavenly Sword was EASILY the best decision I have ever made. The people here are AMAZING, within less than a week in the group I already have met some awesome people, made some friends and learned some new things about Halo 5 I never knew.
Many people have already posted all sorts of benefits for joining this company, I am here to confirm that it's all true, and highly recommend HS to any Halo player.
Breaking news! Heavenly Sword IV is up and ready for business!
Still looking for more for Heavenly Sword IV
Heavenly Sword IV is 25% full (after just 6 days!) and our website is up and kicking with Team Tournaments, FFA Tournaments, prize giveaways, strategies, off topic fun and more! Get in now to play with 300+ players in a surprisingly tight-knit group of Halo lovers!
The amount of fun I was having with Halo 5 increased by 10 fold after joining Heavenly Sword. The members are friendly, active, and there is something for everyone here. Whether you want to climb arena competitively, dominate warzone, or have fun in customs, you will always find people to group with. Truth Eternal puts in a ton of effort and the community is really taking off.
Joined the company a few weeks ago and I have to say that I've been having a blast. Most people are very friendly and there is an assortment of skill levels so don't feel like you need to be amazing to join. (although it doesn't hurt). Anyway keep it up Heavenly Sword and looking forward to meeting you (The new member) when you join.

:)
Only 50 spots left in Heavenly Sword IV! Get 'em while they're hot. Please apply!

If you join now, you'll make it in in time for the Free For All Tournament this weekend (about 50 participants so far). Winners not only get bragging rights, but chances to win prizes like Elite controllers, MS points, TVs, and more! Team Tournaments are also heating up so grab a fireteam of 4 and start competing internally for even BIGGER prizes! That not your thing either? Then check out our customs night and forge nights! Tonight is our forge competition...you (and a friend, if desired) have 2 hours to make a 1v1 map from scratch. Winner, you guessed it, gets a chance at more prizes! If you're a competitive player, we're also holding HCS tryouts today. And if you just want to play, join our 350 members in some Warzone, BTB, and Arena where we dominate using Discord voice chat to coordinate our assault. There's something for everyone here!

Check us out at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com!
Been enjoying this company greatly since joining, cant wait for the tournament!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8