2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Pretty much the greatest Halo Company there is! Join NOW!
We still need more Spartans to fill out Heavenly Sword IV! Join us for customs, internal tournaments, prizes, and victory!
Love the company. they are open to any type of player.
did anyone mention the prizes?
This guys are very friendly, and are experienced players. Join now, and you will not regret it. I have been apart of other clans, and this one is by far the best. Join now!!!!!!!!
We still have about 30 openings left (mostly Heavenly Sword IV), including one spot open in Heavenly Sword which is currently at 86% completion of Achilles armor. Jump into on of our companies today!
Hey guys, I have recently applied for a spot at Heavenly Sword (the main one) with a custom message that describes my characteristics and qualities. It has been nearly 2 days since the request, and I have not received an acceptation or a denial. I'm 200% fully hyped to join Heavenly Sword and I'm 200% sure I'll have a great time here. I want to ask when (what time frame) do you normally get a response from Truth Eternal about whether you have been accepted?? Please consider me a candidate for Heavenly Sword. I'm SUPER amped up and hope to see you guys on the battlefield!!!

---Zero Z21 Prime
Joined HS IV, I don't regret it one bit, I've since been transferred to HS I (thanks Truth :D) and I'm still enjoying every minute.

Everyone is super friendly, its pretty easy to get a huge group going for WZ, there's people online all the time, and they don't care if you're not the best at the game, just that you have fun.
Hey guys, I have recently applied for a spot at Heavenly Sword (the main one) with a custom message that describes my characteristics and qualities. It has been nearly 2 days since the request, and I have not received an acceptation or a denial. I'm 200% fully hyped to join Heavenly Sword and I'm 200% sure I'll have a great time here. I want to ask when (what time frame) do you normally get a response from Truth Eternal about whether you have been accepted?? Please consider me a candidate for Heavenly Sword. I'm SUPER amped up and hope to see you guys on the battlefield!!!

---Zero Z21 Prime
I PM'd you a while back...hope we can get you in!

We have space left in most of our companies after booting a few inactives. Join us!
Jinxeo wrote:
Joined HS IV, I don't regret it one bit, I've since been transferred to HS I (thanks Truth :D) and I'm still enjoying every minute.

Everyone is super friendly, its pretty easy to get a huge group going for WZ, there's people online all the time, and they don't care if you're not the best at the game, just that you have fun.
We have spots left! Apply to Heavenly Sword II, Heavenly Sword III, or Heavenly Sword IV! And check out our website at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com. We'd love to have you!
Only 37 First Strikes until Heavenly Sword reaches Achilles armor! It's dropping today!

Our second and third companies, Heavenly Sword II and Heavenly Sword III, are hot on the trail as well, so join up now to snag your Achilles armor and join a growing, vibrant gaming community!
It's a great company! If Heavenly Sword is full, try Heavenly Sword II, III, or IV!
This spartan company is one of the nicest ive met so what are you waiting for apply now! XD
Our competitive team is training now! Tryouts are continuous and rosters are considered "living" so jump on in and try out!

Not interested in competitive play? Try out our forge nights, competitive customs, random customs, and team/FFA tournaments!
Hey guys I'm actually a memeber on your website and I have a friend in heavenly sword 3 (Alonzo dergay) I'd love a spot in one of the halo clans, obviously prefferably in the same one as my friend but its cool if they're full.
Hey guys I'm actually a memeber on your website and I have a friend in heavenly sword 3 (Alonzo dergay) I'd love a spot in one of the halo clans, obviously prefferably in the same one as my friend but its cool if they're full.
Hey! You have to leave your current company before you can be accepted. As soon as you do that, we'll get you in!
Alright folks, we have 2 companies that are just a handful of kill commendations away from getting the Achilles armor plus our main company which is on the way to the helmet! We are also giving away cash, Elite controllers, Xbox consoles, Lootcrates, 3D printed Spartans and more if you join our community. Go ahead an apply on our website! Click here > www.heavenlyswordgaming.com
After joining HS 3, and later transfering to HS1...
I don't regret it at all.
Great fun, a brilliant community.
If you are looking to compete or just have fun we have it all! You will find someone that your play style works with here! Great Spartan Company and gaming community.
I joined this company a few months ago just when I was about to quit halo out of boredom. This company totally changed my mind and made me realize just how much fun you could have when playing with like-minded individuals. Everyone is friendly, you can always find someone to play with and there is so much to do every week in form of events and game nights. Join up as we are always happy to accept new members!

Heavenly Sword III is also really close to Achilles. So if you decide to join, HSIII is where to start.

Hope to meet some new people! :)
I would like to join since many of the members seem very satisfied with the company, but I don't have a smartphone to use the Discord app. Sad day...
i know how you feel :c
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8