1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Discord also has a desktop app, and can also be used in your web browser!
Our Official Team is recruiting for last minute positions for the upcoming Halo Pro League open qualifiers!

The official Waypoint thread is here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/halo-pro-league---heavenly-sword-s-official-u-s/9addf6b7-ef31-4c85-812a-c9012d916453/posts?page=1#post12
Heavenly Sword is just becoming better and better!
From the pro team...to the community YouTube channel! :)
Recruitment is always open! We currently have expanded across four spartan companies (Heavenly Sword I, II, III, IV) - currently have Achilles armor on 2, and are always striving towards completion. If you're looking for an amazing spartan company / gaming community to join, Heavenly Sword will not disappoint. We are built on glorious foundations. Honor, truth, humility, generosity, and we are always looking to spread joy as we unify the collective.
Just booted inactive players in the month of May. C'mon in, we have spots for more now!
In Heavenly Sword you can find players that play on your level.
Heavenly Sword has a place for everyone, casual players or competitive players
Alright, Spartans! We've opened up 11 spots in heavenly sword so come get 'em while they're hot. Just a recap of the recruitment: 18+, Discord required, giving away prizes like Xbox 1s, Scuff controllers, headsets, and more! Check out our recruitment video!
Where do i go to sign up? I've been in need of teamates. All my friends mainly play cod now
Amperrsand wrote:
Where do i go to sign up? I've been in need of teamates. All my friends mainly play cod now
Just go to www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/recruitment !
I am interested in this clan because it looks like it has a lot of experience but I would like to know a couple of things before, if I wanted to join in which company I would enter, is there a difference between these companys, and what are the requirements?
I am interested in this clan because it looks like it has a lot of experience but I would like to know a couple of things before, if I wanted to join in which company I would enter, is there a difference between these companys, and what are the requirements?
Good questions. There is only a play frequency difference between companies. Hs1 is most active, hs3 is medium active, hs2 is new. Requirements are listed on this post and on our recruitment form on the website. Let me know if you need help applying!
Good questions. There is only a play frequency difference between companies. Hs1 is most active, hs3 is medium active, hs2 is new. Requirements are listed on this post and on our recruitment form on the website. Let me know if you need help applying!
Thank you for the response. I will check your website for more information, I have to say that I am interested.
Excellent. Only 2 spots left in HS1 so grab them fast!
Amperrsand wrote:
Did you find us at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/recruitment?
With another FFA competition coming up in a couple weeks, now would be a great time to join too! :)
FFA and Team tournaments, customs, and other Halo events are on the calendar right now! Join up to partake in them!
Remember to join up ASAP! After your month trial period, you can start earning prize points by attending HS events which earn you prizes like TVs, controllers, new XB1s, and more!
Remember to give us a look and join our Discord if you want to get a feel for us! https://discordapp.com/invite/0rg3Lj23tRXrrGH6
hey i was wondering if i could join your company UNSCDF Guy refered me to msg you about joining
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8