OP Truth Eternal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Yea, hop into our Discord. Access it from our homepage. www.heavenlyswordgaming.com
I was in this clan when they started out, I can't believe that have grown so much from when I left. Good work, Truth. Keep up the good work, we need more clans like yours out there.
I was in this clan when they started out, I can't believe that have grown so much from when I left. Good work, Truth. Keep up the good work, we need more clans like yours out there.
You're always welcome back to the community! www.heavenlyswordgaming.com
OK,OK so this seems to just be a fourm for people in the clan to talk it up so more people will join?
OK,OK so this seems to just be a fourm for people in the clan to talk it up so more people will join?
It's our official WP recruiting thread, but occasionally an existing member will pop in to encourage people to join!
Truth Eternal - OP
"4) Change your call sign to a 4 digit code in the Members section of the website next to your name (make it a unique tag in the "H###" format)."
If i join this clan, will i be expected to use a certain 4-digit call sign in game?
If so, wouldn't this ruin call-outs in game, or make it harder?
It's our official WP recruiting thread, but occasionally an existing member will pop in to encourage people to join!
Occasionally? the majority of the post were members saying its great.
True. I hope you'll consider jumping in with us in some fashion!
naw I have my own company
naw I have my own company
Ah, cool. Well perhaps some friendly competition can be arranged in the near future!

P.S. If you didn't know, our company gives away PRIZES! Xbox controllers, consoles, monitors, you name it. If you want in, all you have to do is join up!
Aww man, I just got back into the country to find I've been kicked from the clan. Any chance of getting back in?
Aww man, I just got back into the country to find I've been kicked from the clan. Any chance of getting back in?
Yes, go ahead and re-apply!
I've been in the community since around the beginning of January, great people, great group. So many games that are supported!
We're still rockin', everyone! 80% kill comms, tons of fun, voice activity, and active members. Get in on Heavenly Sword while you can! Sign up on our site!
We are getting even closer to Achilles! Come grab it before it's gone. But more importantly, stay for the community, events, and prizes! We are coming up on our Halloween events plus our 1 Year Anniversary events. We're courting sponsors, have ONLY active members, and have fun at all times of day! Check us out at www.heavenlyswordgaming.com. For Heavenly Sword!
This is asian04invasion looking to be recruited, Have been playing halo since halo 2 came out. I am average high platinum in all categories and free for all I'm usually low diamond. I am looking for a laid back Spartan company that can be serious when necessary (ranked stuff). I have been looking for a fun squad of 4 to do mostly slayer and arena with. overall looking for a good time. please send friend request if you are willing to accept me in the Spartan company pretty active player. I normally play about 4 hours a day almost every day, always willing to learn if there is training days. thank you for your time.

game tag: asian04invasion
Name: Brent
activity: active around 7-11pm EST
average KDA: 2.38
shot accuracy: 38.58
This is asian04invasion looking to be recruited, Have been playing halo since halo 2 came out. I am average high platinum in all categories and free for all I'm usually low diamond. I am looking for a laid back Spartan company that can be serious when necessary (ranked stuff). I have been looking for a fun squad of 4 to do mostly slayer and arena with. overall looking for a good time. please send friend request if you are willing to accept me in the Spartan company pretty active player. I normally play about 4 hours a day almost every day, always willing to learn if there is training days. thank you for your time.

game tag: asian04invasion
Name: Brent
activity: active around 7-11pm EST
average KDA: 2.38
shot accuracy: 38.58
Check out our website and submit an app! www.heavenlyswordgaming.com
We are hosting an open tournament this Saturday, 10/29, beginning at 1:30pm Central time! If you want to play (and even win a prize), jump on in!
Come on down! We are looking to consolidate more of the remaining active players. Join our Discord for starters! https://discordapp.com/invite/0rg3Lj23tRXrrGH6
Fun times!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8