Forums / Community / Recruiting

Helping with MCC achievements

OP anglerfish00

Greetings.
I am both offering help and seeking help on some achievements on the Master Chief Collection (Xbox). I am open to helping across all games, especially ones that require (or are better) co-op. This includes achievements from Reach of course. There are some achievements in that game that are better with multiple people.

I personally am looking for help with some such co-op achievements (I have many of them already, but I still have a few of these left). I can list specific ones that I would like help with if requested.
I am also looking for help obtaining a few Halo 2 skulls.

Thank you in advance.
I’ll join you. Already completed solo legendary and a lot of other ones, but I like to do full completion, so I’m in.

Arithen on steam or Xbox
Arithen wrote:
I’ll join you. Already completed solo legendary and a lot of other ones, but I like to do full completion, so I’m in.

Arithen on steam or Xbox
When are you free? If you have some time now, I do.
Free now as well
Arithen wrote:
Free now as well
Cool. I sent you a message over Xbox live. I will try a party invite. You have a mic? (Fine if you don't.)
Just realized there’s no cross platform. Sorry. I’m on pc
Arithen wrote:
Just realized there’s no cross platform. Sorry. I’m on pc
Oh, not Xbox? Ok then. Good luck with your PC gaming then.
I am still looking for some help with certain achievements, and I am still offering my help in return to other people.
Howdy

I am Darth Baum from the Sith Remnant! I was reading your post and you might be interested in joining the Sith Remnant. We are looking to form groups and teams to play social and ranked matches on Xbox and PC Halo MCC. We are fairly well established group on most games and now we are trying to find more people to play Halo with so our gamenights and other activities can be even more fun. The more people usually means the more fun. Of course its not all about numbers I like to feel like we strive to make everyone enjoy their time playing with us in the Sith Remnant.

If you have questions you can message me at anytime but the best way to learn more or contact me would be to check out our Discord server at discord.gg/4D7Mhfy. I hope to hear from you soon and see you starside!

Very respectfully,

Emperor Darth Baum
Sith Remnant, Dark Lord of the Sith