Forums / Community / Recruiting

HW2 and im looking for some casual friends

OP Wiley Cyote45

just looking for some people to play with or against every now and then. not to good so dont expect a challenge if you play against me :)
Welcome to the community Spartan. Tell us a little about yourself. What got you into the Halo series?
Hey Spartan, feel free to add me. I normally only play Sat and Sun mainly because I have a full time job and I am also in college. I play with my cousin and a few others we both recently met on the fourms. If your interested in playing custom games, action sack or swat add me.
CousinAntwan364
hope to see a friend request :)
Welcome to the community Spartan. Tell us a little about yourself. What got you into the Halo series?
one of my friends got halo reach and i got really interested in in and i ended up picking up as many as i could at the time cause i was only 9 XD. thanks to them im the bigges halo fan in the in the neighborhood :)
one of my friends got halo reach and i got really interested in in and i ended up picking up as many as i could at the time cause i was only 9 XD. thanks to them im the bigges halo fan in the in the neighborhood :)
Reach was a fantastic game. Combat Evolved and Reach were the two I play many many times. Brings back memories of the lan parties, and the one 30 hour sessions. Oh the fun we had!
Glad to have you on board.