Forums / Community / Recruiting

I made Sanctuary on halo 3 MCC

OP CCKlNG

I would like to see if it could be added to the playlist if i could get some help testing it my GT is CCKLNG
CCKlNG wrote:
I would like to see if it could be added to the playlist if i could get some help testing it my GT is CCKLNG
It seems to be a solid remake. It's a little small, but I assume that's intentional due to the slower pace of Halo 3 when compared to Halo 2. I'd help you test it myself if I had Xbox Live Gold, but anyone reading this should give it a chance.
Is it on your fileshare? I would like to check it out!
CCKlNG wrote:
It seems to be a solid remake. It's a little small, but I assume that's intentional due to the slower pace of Halo 3 when compared to Halo 2. I'd help you test it myself if I had Xbox Live Gold, but anyone reading this should give it a chance.
yeah its smaller mostly because i cant do a bigger one in the game without running out of blocks and walls the game has a items on map limit
Jestzer wrote:
yes its on my fileshare
CCKlNG wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
yes its on my fileshare
Under what gamertag? I just searched CCKING and there's nothing on the file share. Are you sure you uploaded the map to your shared files from your local files?
omarlotrc wrote:
CCKlNG wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
yes its on my fileshare
Under what gamertag? I just searched CCKING and there's nothing on the file share. Are you sure you uploaded the map to your shared files from your local files?
My gamertage is with a L not a i so its CCKLNG
So the size you decided on makes the map better suited for 2v2 gameplay, which isn't a bad thing. One thing I noticed is that the pieces aren't put together well enough on several sides of the map, and so walking around doesn't feel so smooth; it's quite bumpy and awkward.

The map looks beautiful, though, and I could totally see myself playing a game of Doubles on it.