Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

I want to make a story

OP SirupyFlowerCO

<p>in halo I will need volunteers for to make a story, you can choose to be a elite, you'll be in the elite team, and if your a spartan, then you'll be in the spartan team, but we're making a halo tale, so it will sort of bee... role play</p>
<p>and it will be in game</p>
<p>hope anyone will join me, and READ this entire post so you'll know instructions, I wanna make a successful story like they did in red vs blue</p>
Hello there. I was wondering if you could provide a little more information about this project. Is this an in-game type of activity, a machinima, or what. I am interested in helping out, but I'm only limited to being a voice actor.
<p>in halo I will need volunteers for to make a story, you can choose to be a elite, you'll be in the elite team, and if your a spartan, then you'll be in the spartan team, but we're making a halo tale, so it will sort of bee... role play</p>
<p>and it will be in game</p>
<p>hope anyone will join me, and READ this entire post so you'll know instructions, I wanna make a successful story like they did in red vs blue</p>
hey im down