Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Infected Angels Now Recruiting!!!

OP Crazierfrog07

Hello all, Infected Angels are now recruiting you!! We are highly active and on pretty much everyday! So if you want to join our family we would love to have you onboard with us through this journey!!!
Thanks!!
Crazierfrog07
Hello. Im looking to join a group/clan. New to gaming and a little reluctant due to the things I've heard towards female players. Sounds like you don't really put up with that kinda stuff. I also have a Halo friend that would be interested too. My gametag is SMOREO3875. Thanks for the post. And....tag you're it.
Hey!! I'm totally down!!! I used to compete on GB, and helped run an all female community called M@sterchix, and also in GGN and GNN, and a few others. I do work full time, with OT because well, expensive hobbies 😂
SMOREO3879 wrote:
Hello. Im looking to join a group/clan. New to gaming and a little reluctant due to the things I've heard towards female players. Sounds like you don't really put up with that kinda stuff. I also have a Halo friend that would be interested too. My gametag is SMOREO3875. Thanks for the post. And....tag you're it.
We would love for you to be apart of our little family! And yes one thing i do ask everyone is that they are respectful towards others :)
Hey!! I'm totally down!!! I used to compete on GB, and helped run an all female community called M@sterchix, and also in GGN and GNN, and a few others. I do work full time, with OT because well, expensive hobbies 😂
We would love to have you on board!!!