8. ...
  9. 162
Playstyle: Competitive playstyle
Timezone: EU time
Expect: A team that plays daily competitive 4v4
Note: I can play daily.
Gamertag :wnk1eee
hmm... very interesting.
I've recently left a big Halo Community and am now back on my own. I'm 26yrs old been playing Halo since the beginning and I'm looking for a friendly/competitive/casual group of halo players to play with on a daily basis. Message me on Xbox: iBurgh412 / or Here iBurgh412. Hope to see some of you around!
mellohy wrote:
Hiya!
I'm looking for a company that's not all male, and doesn't turn down girls like me. I'm more of a casual player, and I'm looking for a casual but not slacking group. Preferably one with +30 members and mics. If possible, maybe something with game nights?
Please message me if you have a company like that, and I'll give it a glance.
you could join here as long as ur 14 or older willing to follow orders and can carry out simple tast mesage zeusthegreat39 and tell him u know evilachilleas
WB Written in Blood is recruiting. We are a a military style clan for halo 4. Msg Viper123co on Xbox 360
I am ready to game on lets go bro. new to this whole halo 5 forge but I have many years of halo experience
Spoiler:
Show
Hi
Play style: competitive and casual
TimeZone: Eastern US
Expectations: Would like to be part of a team again.
Note: Can play almost everyday but do work.
GT: Timelierknight
I woud like to join a group of costum game players.
Hey, I'm looking for a clan/group to join for Halo 5 Forge, I am very active (mainly on weekends) and DO have a mic.
Hey Everyone! I'm here trying to recruit You for Traxus Industries.
Plainly put, we are a casual military based clan that enjoys meeting new people and maximizing our experience on our Xbox consoles. We like to play seriously, while nevertheless having the best time possible off duty. The name "Traxus Industries" sprouted out of a desire to produce something different.
You will not get a spam message from us, only a friendly party Chat, we believe that recruitment starts with friendship and a conversation.. not a spammed out generic message or dialogue that is pushed onto members who need to recruit. We give responsibility regarding recruitment and give freedom for ideas or building on your strengths.
What we offer
You will feel wanted, valued and an integral part of a TEAM. We will help you improve in the game and how to work as a team, as you grow through the ranks and show Your Skills Off we have special divisions that you can ask or sign up to be part of. We have multiple different things to do within the clan: Raids, Practice Raids, Team Tac, Youtube videos, Warzone, Arena, and team building custom games. You never have to play alone on Halo. We ensure everyone feels appreciated. Unlike other clans where every decision is referred to "Higher ups", You will have a welcome opinion here.
We look after your best interests, if you want to play slayer you can, if you want to play other game types within halo 5 with players you can, or can't even make it to certain activities and events because of daily life issues its okay.
RULES FOR JOINING
1. Headset - to ensure we can "Call out" and also helps us to connect and bond with each other, keep up with Clan information and speak whenever needed.
2. No one under 14 - We like to have Adult humor and also trash talk/be subject to trash talk back. To save awkward situations regarding the use of language or topic discussion by our towards our members we prefer to admit those who are only over 16, but we do consider 14 as the minimum age for recruitment.
3. Willing to cooperate - We would prefer people who can take instruction or be open to constructive criticism/help, I am more of relaxed myself, but if we are playing CTF (Capture The Flag) or doing raids, We will need to be obedient and listen to whoever is in charge of directing an attack or defense of the Flags or base.
4. Armor color/Emblem/Service Tag - We ask for you to always have your rank and emblem on your character to represent the clan. Armor color only needs to be clan colors when we are doing a clan like activity.
5. Downloading An App - This one we will let slip by, but we ask for you to download this so you stay connected with activities and even with clan members. We have our scheduling through this app and more.
Hope to welcome you personally to the clan. Please post below, even just your Gamer-tag and if you want... we shall contact YOU. I do Prefer if you contact me through Xbox if interested. GT: Empire Strategy
GT: iTz s0 J
Looking for a competitive clan to join, I'm very good at
CTF,Strongholds, always 1st places on these playlist types. For Slayer I'm a good player. I know all power weapons on most maps. Been playing since halo 1. Usually play BTB or team arena
Gamertag: Dopameme

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (US & Canada) I usually play late nights on weekdays (10pm - 3am EST). Weekends I can be online anytime.
What are you hoping to get from a clan: I'm looking for a good group of people to play Breakout and Team Arena with. Solo queuing is becoming difficult lately. Also some warzone as well.
Playstyle: Competitive & Casual I'm fine with both but I just want a consistent group of people to play with. I would rank myself as an Diamond/Onyx player.
Other Info: Currently only ranked in Breakout in the Fall season Diamond 6. Don't want to play Team Arena until I find a clan. I always have a mic and communication is crucial.
iTz s0 J wrote:
GT: iTz s0 J
Looking for a competitive clan to join, I'm very good at
CTF,Strongholds, always 1st places on these playlist types. For Slayer I'm a good player. I know all power weapons on most maps. Been playing since halo 1. Usually play BTB or team arena
I'm part part of Epsilon Fleet an international gaming community with over a 100 active members. We have all kinds of players from casuals to hardcore gamers and we can guarantee that a member is always online. We have game nights every week and Raids at least twice a month. If your interested please message me (Warlord1303) or sign up on our website and join our discord chat, and remember to tell them Warlord sent you.
GT: Warlord1303
Thanks guys and have a nice day 👍
mellohy wrote:
Hiya!
I'm looking for a company that's not all male, and doesn't turn down girls like me. I'm more of a casual player, and I'm looking for a casual but not slacking group. Preferably one with +30 members and mics. If possible, maybe something with game nights?
Please message me if you have a company like that, and I'll give it a glance.
you could join here as long as ur 14 or older willing to follow orders and can carry out simple tast mesage zeusthegreat39 and tell him u know evilachilleas
My clan (for the most part) is exactly what your looking for, message me for more info if your interested.
  • Play Style: Extremely Competitive
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • What Are You Expecting: A mainly COMPETITIVE community
I don't intend to be rude, but I will be blunt. Do not waste my time. I'm not looking for a Company, I'm looking for a Clan. I want to improve myself as a player, and the best way to do that is to challenge myself. That being said; anyone with a Clan that has an already established competitive team or ones that are mainly composed of high level players, please get back to me. I'd also be more than happy for tryouts. I have a friend that is also looking for the same thing as I am, we plan on 2v2ing the best members of the communities that respond to this message (Not to be mean, but we are both tired of ending up in communities that aren't for us) to see if it's what we're looking for.DM Me, Don't Reply Here
Sounds interesting.
  • Playstyle: Anchor/Passive. Favor ranged battles
  • Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan: Active competitive play.
  • Anything else you feel is relevant: I want a very competitive atmosphere, I want to get better at Halo 5 with every game, and hope to do so with a couple of friends to join me. I play daily, and I play for multiple hours a day at various times due to college. I am 19.
  • Gamertag: Capt Farmboi
  • I also typically play with: Capt Dinglebery
  • We both are very competitive players planning to progress in the game and dream of one day hitting the pro scene.
  • Capt Dinglebery is an aggressive player typically pushing for a kill when the opportunity shows itself.
  • Both have mics, and talk frequently
I am a General in my clan Messorem Umbra (Reapers Shadow) we are currently recruiting and we need people to fill our high ranking positions first. You must be a dedicated player, have a KDA of at least 1.0 or above and submit to a BAT (Basic Abilities Test. Your performance and how well you do on your BAT will determine your rank. For more information about Messorem Umbra, enlisting, or any questions you might have in at all please feel free to contact myself (RuthlessAaron94) or one of the other clan generals (MARLEYdavinci) or (XVIIshots). Thank you and keep finishing the fight.
"Train to fight, train to kill, ready to die, never will.)
Gen. RuthlessAaron94
(XboxOne)
I am the clan leader of the Originals, right now I am looking for people to join my clan who are active either during the week or on weekends or both. You need a mic, and 13 years or older, if you don't have a mic and are getting one soon you can still join. We usually don't do anything on weekends but if there's enough people on we will do things then, we are a military role-playing clan, this clan is being rebuilt though due to how it originally ended back in Reach. We currently have only 37 members, we are looking for alliances as well. We maybe a military clan but we aren't strict and don't use sir for it isn't needed here, but we do ask for respect and to be mature. We also have divisions for different games right now only two other games Elder Scrolls Online and GTA V, we have three branches Air Force, Navy, and Marines. In our branches we offer classes which determine your role in the clan and as well as when we do raids. To join you can either message me or my third in command CustomBLANK, when you join please request to join our company for we are trying to get all our current members to join it.

Thank you and have a great day or night wherever you are.
~ SpecOpsCMMDR
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 104
  4. 105
  5. 106
  6. 107
  7. 108
  8. ...
  9. 162