3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. ...
  9. 148
Looking for people to join my company.
I'm looking for a company to join. I play most days and I'm rank 120. platinum 3 in FFA and platinum slayer. just tired of solo queing
I am looking for a clan to join but just like a 16 and up if possible I got a microphone I do cuss a lot iam on 360 tho idk what rank I am I have halo wars halo reach and halo 4 well if your interested my gt is Agent2017
Nanosyl wrote:
Hello my name is Crimson and I am looking for a military type clan (I am 13)
- PlaystyleIf you are going by tactical terms then I am deadliest at close ranged weapons such as the energy sword or Shotgun but if you are by military terms I prefer to go in a team and do my best to protect my commander and my motto is "Let your enemy come to you", You will find nothing but a soldier if you look at me.
- TimezoneIf you mean by country well I am in the United States of America (north America FL timezone)
- Hopes from these clansMy hopes from these clans is to see a military based hoping to get into the ranks and NOT deal with 9 year olds, to see if I am worthy enough to be called a soldier of the halo community.
- Classes I can manageGetting up close and personal the CQC is the class that fires a bullet into your chest and tearing your torso off.
From middle to long ranged the Sniper is an assassin class who fires a single bullet kills one mere soldier if it goes inside the head.
The rifleman is the common soldier of military clans as they are the frontlines men of the clan using the Assault Rifle as their main weapon to shoot down any enemy in sights.
Hello XxCrimsonGamexX, I would be happy to offer you into Noble Recon.
We currently have over 30 members and I find that your traits match our requirements nicely.
I will not force you into joining as the others might, but I am simply inviting you in.
If there are any more details about us that you may need, you may go visit our page in Spartan Companies.
If there are any questions you may need to ask, you may ask me.
We would love to have you with us Crimson. But remember, you make your own choices.
Wishing you to have a very nice day, J.

Thank you for reading our invitation 'XxCrimsonGamexX' and we hope that we can see you with us.
Hey guys, im kinnda new to this waypoint and company stuff but ive been playing halo for a long time now and on my other account on xbox 360 ive beaten every halo on legendary, so im pretty good at the game, im really smart and active and can take orders very well, im also willing to go above and beyond if i feel like i belong and i get to move up fast and become a leader of my own, i play almost every day now that i just got my xbox one and halo 5, so im looking for a really good,nice and active company to join thats close to the achilles armor set so iican help and get that myself cuz it looks really sweet, but message me if i can join, id like only the leaders to do so, and include why iishould join, what your company offers, and that iiwill fit in and make a brotherhood. thanks and i cant wait ti hear back from some of you :).
got it.
Join LXM Umbra, a military based division within the larger LXM Clan (www.lxmhalo.com). Now accepting ALL applications.

60% to Achilles
70% to body armor
50% to helmet
Other Info:
- Clan website: http://www.lxmhalo.com
- LXM Population count: 324
I am in a military, and fun clan. How do I get better people in my clan?
Do you enjoy warzone?
Still haven't gotten the armor?

Message back, to be added into our company, which is close to unlocking the Achilles armor.

Very laid back, stress-free company.

Join today!!
Looking to join a Arena/Competitive based clan, Im 21 from the UK but Im online around 16-20 hrs a day, Im not looking for a military based clan or an Achllies farm, just a active clan thats willing to work together and help each other improve in a goal to reach Champion/Onyx ranks and maybe enter some MLG/GB events as a team. I am currently Onyx 1769 in FFA (I started late this season) and Diamond 4 in Slayer (through solo queue). I would like to have a dedicated team for Team Arena as so far I have only solo'd or played with the odd friend. Please PM me if you think your clan suits me.

Also Spartan Companies consisting mainly Gold/Platinum players will be declined.
One spot left in LXM Liberation Army. First come first served. Default applications will be rejected with a passion.

- LXM Volo, President of LXM
Third Fleet is a UNSC based clan on Halo 5. We are currently recruiting. Request to join if interested!
Join LXM Umbra, a military based division within the larger LXM Clan (www.lxmhalo.com). Now accepting ALL applications.
50% to Achilles
70% to body armor
30% to helmet
Other Info:
- Clan website: http://www.lxmhalo.com
- LXM Population count: 324
Longtime Halo Veteran looking for Non-Commissined Work in Any halo clans, I'm an experienced combatant and with a heavy experience rate
My birthday is the 19th of September 1993 so to be clear
  • All Playlists
  • (AEST) UTC/GMT+10
  • What you are hoping to get from a clan : I want to play competitively with other people my rank, make a few friends along the way.
  • Atm I am ranked Onyx in SWAT and FFA, and Plat 6 in Team Arena, also i have a mic
Hello, we are Blackstone Group. We have over 30 members and are growing rapidly. We always do open raids/ Clan raids so if that is what you enjoy then join. We also are UK based so if you live in the UK this is the perfect clan for you. We offer several divisions and opportunities. Message me, CripplingAshley, xwaffleboyx or FlukeyAnemone36 on xbox to join. We will welcome you in!

-Director General Ashley of Blackstone Group
Hello, I am recruiting for a Halo: Reach clan called Enterprise Eclipse. We are an insurrectionist hybrid clan with many divisions depending on your specialization. Among the many divisions, I head an all Sangheili division which has just started up. If you are interested please message me on Xbox,my gamertag is ooBillyMaysHere. Have a nice day.
Graveminds Nightmare
Looking for members, the more the merrier
Going for Achilles Armor Set
:)
If your active and want Achilles armor the "hired assassins " want you. We just like to have fun and work on commendations . Message me or just apply to my company we have more spots to fill then just the 2 it says thank you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. 117
  7. 118
  8. ...
  9. 148