2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122
  8. ...
  9. 152
Hey guys i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.
Field Marshal Beskar Itera
I am a new Halo player, and I recently start join this, I am a support player
I need to increase my Rank xD
So whats at least level u need?
thanks
I am the leader of the 27th joyride division and we are currently recruiting anyone who play for fun but enjoy a challenge, no try hard players. the whole point of joyriding is to ride around the maps attracting the enemies attention so that the rest of our team can take the objectives. If you request you will almost for sure be accepted.
Leader of the XX Legion, we currently are recruiting anyone EST 19XX affiliated, regardless of rank, K/D, age, race or gender.
Here to bring you family to fight alongside as XX Spartans covering Arena, Customs and Warzone. Lace up, Stay Savage.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like to join a military style clan but I don't want to be forced to get online when I don't want to. If anyone has any ideas message me at my gt
Umakyat wrote:
I would like to join a military style clan but I don't want to be forced to get online when I don't want to. If anyone has any ideas message me at my gt
Hey mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.

• casual competitive
  • central standard time.
  • halo friends and people to play with.
  • im on generally everyday. not sure this really matters but i dont use the xbox console chat. only use pc to chat in parties. also have discord. you can message me on here or on xbox. will be longer for a response if messaging on here.
We are currently recruiting over at Fireteam Amun Ra, anyone and everyone is welcome to join. We are currently trying to build numbers so that we can starting getting the Achilles armor set. We don't require anything but actively trying to get the armor set and build an amazing community that we can enjoy playing H5 and other Halo games together. I am listing the link to provide easier access. Thank you for your time.https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20amun%20ra
The Galactic Empire seeks active recruits. Looking for a clan on Reach? Message SuddenHAIL66 or SolarXprism to enlist.
Wanting to find a competitive clan, I'm anpretty aggressive player, but I'm definitely a team player I am not concerned with k/d as much as I am getting the win. I'm in Eastern time zone I'm on almost everyday if not everyday , as well as late nights.
just wanting an active clan run with so I'm not having to try n play solo . Easiest way to contact is message on live. Here's my gamertag: Cpl Smashed423
Wanting to find a competitive clan, I'm anpretty aggressive player, but I'm definitely a team player I am not concerned with k/d as much as I am getting the win. I'm in Eastern time zone I'm on almost everyday if not everyday , as well as late nights.
just wanting an active clan run with so I'm not having to try n play solo . Easiest way to contact is message on live. Here's my gamertag: Cpl Smashed423
Hey mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked or new players to help grow Their skills together. How recruit you is easy we take you into a public match and see your ability as a spartan. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.
Ascending Nation is a Military Based Clan. We have 30+ members and have one main branc and that is the Army. Within the Army we have the Army Special Forces the Army Rangers. Then the Clan Special forces are th Ghosts. If you'd like more information please message me on Xbox Live and I'll give you more information. Thank you for your time guys, have a great, day.
looking for a decently "strict" UNSC based halo clan to merge my clan of 8 into. I'm looking for a clan that dabbles in role-play a little bit (in game meetings, rules, and ranks). im 21 years old and the rest of my guys are 19-22 years old. all i ask is to be a squad leader of the guys i bring in.
MSG my gamertag "LAG Matarbuckle" if you're looking for 8 recruits.
JStone wrote:
I have been in many Halo 4 clans, about 30ish since the game came out. When I find a clan worth staying with I don't leave it until the leader proves himself to be so inept that I can't logically follow him or the clan dissolves. I am a competitive player so I don't want a clan which puts ridiculous stock in meetings and raids; if something needs settled do it like men in a balanced team gametype. I want to avoid a clan which has the whole military thing going on, I have been in more than a few of those before and can't stand it. If your clan has a 4v4 team or compo team I would love to be a part of it. If you want references you can talk to some of my former clan leaders I don't do spying or assassinations; if you assassinate me in-game and post the pictures on waypoint I couldn't care less. Any questions just hit me with a message; I love tryouts and honestly anything competitive is just great.

Proficiencies(1-10):
BR: 8
Sniper weapons: 7
Railgun: 10
DMR: 9
Nades: 9

Play style:
I like to do whatever I can to help my team win. If we are communicating I typically take a defensive/support role. I don't care about getting assists: if it keeps a teammate from dying or gives my team a kill it's worth it. I love any of the gamebattles/MLG maps and gametypes.
I would love for you to join our clan (Clowns of Osiris) we are a new clan with about 7 members and growing we are competitive and looking for some chill people with at least some sense pf humor
JStone wrote:
I have been in many Halo 4 clans, about 30ish since the game came out. When I find a clan worth staying with I don't leave it until the leader proves himself to be so inept that I can't logically follow him or the clan dissolves. I am a competitive player so I don't want a clan which puts ridiculous stock in meetings and raids; if something needs settled do it like men in a balanced team gametype. I want to avoid a clan which has the whole military thing going on, I have been in more than a few of those before and can't stand it. If your clan has a 4v4 team or compo team I would love to be a part of it. If you want references you can talk to some of my former clan leaders I don't do spying or assassinations; if you assassinate me in-game and post the pictures on waypoint I couldn't care less. Any questions just hit me with a message; I love tryouts and honestly anything competitive is just great.

Proficiencies(1-10):
BR: 8
Sniper weapons: 7
Railgun: 10
DMR: 9
Nades: 9

Play style:
I like to do whatever I can to help my team win. If we are communicating I typically take a defensive/support role. I don't care about getting assists: if it keeps a teammate from dying or gives my team a kill it's worth it. I love any of the gamebattles/MLG maps and gametypes.
I would love for you to join our clan (Clowns of Osiris) we are a new clan with about 7 members and growing we are competitive and looking for some chill people with at least some sense pf humor
I love the Gamer Tag
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How to join a company spartan
Red steel is now looking to recruit some players
we are a military-based clan and accepts ages 8-15
we have different roles in our clan, if you want to see them its in the clan bio

Supreme general green spy crab
Courage Over Greed is looking for members to join our ranks. We are a friendly community that focus on a fun environment instead of strict clan policies. Our goal is to make sure everyone amongst us is having fun and meeting new people to play Halo 5 with or just friends to play any video game title with.
COG hosts "practices", where we group up in a custom lobby for an hour, 3 times a day 6 days a week. You are not required or forced to join these practices, but this is our official community gatherings.
Our community is split into various squads with an organized ranking structure and officers ready to help you fit in and answer all your questions. We offer our members an easy method of rising through our ranks. We even pay for gamertag changes if one of our members would like to place COG in their gamertag.
We like to provide our members with small tournaments that offer cash prizes. Our last tourney was 4v4 Grifball where each member of the winning team received $40. We usually host these once every 1 or 2 months where the game type is always changing.
Unlike some clans/communities we do not have any join requirements that relate to skill. All we ask is that you are older than 13, have a working mic and are willing to follow a loose set of rules (these rules are basically summed up to: Please don't be rude or threatening to fellow members).
If you have any questions or would like to join please private message me. Or if you would like to "try out" our community before making a decision just ask and I'll be more than happy to get you into one of our lobbies when we group up.

P.S. We are not a Spartan Company based clan. You can be in any SC you want and still be with us.
•freestyle and back-up the team

•central time zone

•im looking for freinds to play with or against on a team and have fun

•i mostly play halo and skyrim some minecraft also im over 18 and have a mic
message me on xbox at Sgt Waffles II
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122