Join a Halo Clan

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. ...
  6. 125
team THH killeur seeks active recruits . Anyone can join but we need very active people! BaigneurSinus04
Halo 5 guardians?
Would you like to join DHG?
Die Hard Gamers(DHG) is a registered non-profit gaming community on Xbox live. We are a mixed community of new, casual and competitive players. We play for fun and also do some tournaments here and there. We have several divisions in different games but our main focus is Halo 5. We would love to have some new members to join us in our little family so come on down. Keep in mind we will not poach members from other clans our communities so please if you are happy where you are stay with your crew. We respect all gamers on Xbox and encourage all our members to follow all Xbox live terms and conditions. Feel free to message me on Waypoint or Xbox and I will respond as soon as possible. Check out our website at dhghq.com for a full list of our Code of Conduct and our Facebook page Die Hard Gamers Headquarters.
P.S. We do not solicit funds.
I am Precursor Wanderer from Fireteam Precursors we are a private military company. We train once a week and hold open raids on weekends. We mostly operate via discord so you will need to have discord to keep up to date on activities and events. We are looking for all types of players with any skill level it doesn't matter. We are looking for people that are 14+ years old and are mature.
Spoiler:
Show
If you are interested in joining please feel free to message me. Once accepted message me and i will send you everything you need to know and what you have to do while on duty.
Link to our waypoint:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/fireteam%20precursors

Precursor
The Wanderer117
Join League of Completion! We're looking for people who play casually and want achievements. Some of us can play competitively as well. If you just want to hop on and have a team, we're here. If you just want to play by yourself and not talk to anyone while still reaping rewards, you can do that too! Every little bit helps and as long as we play while we're in a Spartan Company, we all help each other reach rewards. We're still recruiting after starting, so if you're interested in joining, message Shad0wPhe0nix13 on here (Halo Waypoint) or on XBL. Hunt on Spartans!
sierra spartan program :) fan clan:) join today! :)
Hi I have started a new clan called buddies in battle and currently I am the only member (cause ya know, it's new)
If you join you will find that I don't want this to be competitive unless enough people want that, but this clan would be a nice opportunity to meet new people.
Currently I am in the pacific time zone.
Mic is not required. No harassment unless its joke full.

So yeah that's about it if your reading this, don't really plan on getting Achilles but ya know what ever happens happens.

Im ThyDARKPENCIL and would hope you join. Thanks.
What's up guys and gals, MG Eclipse is recruiting, we have members of all skill levels, love to have fun and get sweaty too, we are laid back and very active so there is always someone to team up with. Give us a look and join up if you want to be a part of the best Spartan company around!
  1. I am looking for players that are dead serious about playing competitively and trying to grow in to a pro team, but also have fun.
  2. If you are recruiting with the same goal I am very interested. If you would like to build a team from scratch I am also interested.
  3. I am willing and am wanting to learn and grow as a team player so if we build a team from scratch and you are better then me I'll sit back and let you lead.
  4. Lets have fun and crush the competition.
  5. CONTACT: GT shreddermago or message me on her. Lets dooo this!!!
Hey man, after reading your post, I feel you would be a great fit for MG Eclipse. We do a bit of fun gameplay but at the same time do competitive and are really working towards putting together not just one but a couple top teams to compete with. We are very active and have planned game nights to practice/have fun. If your interested man, hit me up 😁
I'm looking To join Your Spartan Company.Sir
If you're looking to join then we are looking to get you in here man 😁, come on over to MG Eclipse and become a part of the best halo community out there 😁😁
Jerkwitz wrote:
I'm looking for a group that plays a lot of custom games, like Team Slayers and CTF and different types. I used to play a lot of FFAs with my friends back in the Halo 3 days, and I'm looking for the same thing when I jump into Halo 5 again. If anyone has anything, let me know!
We at MG Eclipse have 4 game nights a week where we do different kinds of customs depending on the day and which practice we are doing, we also have several members who do a bit of each playlist and that are on constantly, we are a very active group lol, so if you wanna check us out man then feel free to hop on over to MG Eclipse 😁
l Pandia l wrote:
First and foremost ignore the stats on this account, as it is rather new. My main account has been having certain issues with XBL privacy settings and with that I found the only way around said settings is to use another account. Anyway here I am, and well I have to say I've been looking for a solid clan for some time now. So let's cut to the chase, shall we?

• This account has almost no armor or emblems, so if your group require a certain armor set or an emblem then I am sorry but I cannot follow it for now.
  • I am looking for a Halo 5 clan, in a military/UNSC sense, I don't want any of that Forerunner/Covenant stuff.
  • In a good team, I have played at an Onyx level and been able to hold my own, but that was some time ago and the highest rank I have achieved in ranked is Diamond 2.
  • If you want to see my main account stats, just ask but they aren't too exciting. My Arena K/D is~1.29, and that is showing most of my gameplay since launch.
  • If you want me to have a Gamertag with a prefix (ie MTM *name*) just ask and I wouldn't mind doing so, although I'd need to make a new account (meaning a SR1 start)
  • Finally, I live in the west US, I have a mic, and I am 16 years old.
Thank you, I look forward to hopefully finding a solid group/clan.
Just got done reading your post man and it sounds like you would be a great fit for MG Eclipse, we have players of all ranks and skill levels so that's not an issue as well as we do a good mix of casual/competitive play so if you wanna get that onyx back then we can definitely work on getting you there. Check us out man and hit me up. 😁
HI I'm PlantingJeans09. I'm from the New York time zone and I think I'm a very good team player. Shotgun+DMR is my way to go. I'm not a very high level, but I play all the halos. I'm working on being an engineer, so as weird as it sounds, sometimes I go on forge to build. I like warzone, infection, and custom games. Thank you in advance!
Come check out MG Eclipse man, we have a few really good forge people in here who do some crazy maps lol. We have members of all ranks and skill levels so that's not an issue, we love to have fun but can and do get serious from time to time, we have scheduled game nights with each one being different than the previous so it keeps things interesting. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy then check us out man, lookin forward to hearing from ya 😁
J3BL1N wrote:
Halo 5 guardians?
You looking to join up with an active company?
rF is recruiting !!! Looking for good players, communicate , teamwork, willing to change gt . Wanting to play competitive, an get around 15 guys so we always have a squad to play . If you are interested message me! Or add me rF Frag
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. ...
  6. 125